Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If you are a late bloomer, and ascend past your teens, you may be a normie, but you will never be normal.

• Thread starter Deleted member 40170
  • Start date
Deleted member 40170

Deleted member 40170

Banned
-
Considering everyone else started in their early-mid teens with dating and sex, you are showing up way too late when everyone else has already had their fill. You can't relate to anyone else because your life experiences will always be vastly different. This is the main reason incels are outcasts already, because our life experiences are way too different compared to normies. Any kind of "ascension" past your teens, will just be like putting a band aid on a giant wound, too little too late.

Change your avi, faggot.

Change your avi, faggot.
40170.jpg

Change your avi, faggot.
Autistic trait.
Any kind of "ascension" past your teens, will just be like putting a band aid on a giant wound, too little too late.
Yeah, I think the term "ascension" is intentionally ironic.
You're already damaged. You're already fucked. There is nothing there for you to fix.
There is no higher plane of existence waiting for you.

Autistic trait.

Yeah, I think the term "ascension" is intentionally ironic.
You're already damaged. You're already fucked. There is nothing there for you to fix.
There is no higher plane of existence waiting for you.
Glad to see you having the truest trucel as your avi :feelsokman:

Considering everyone else started in their early-mid teens with dating and sex, you are showing up way too late when everyone else has already had their fill. You can't relate to anyone else because your life experiences will always be vastly different. This is the main reason incels are outcasts already, because our life experiences are way too different compared to normies. Any kind of "ascension" past your teens, will just be like putting a band aid on a giant wound, too little too late.
Yes, this is why even if I ascend I will always be chasing the asolescent high that I was denied by society. I can never live a normal adult life knowing that I have not laid the foundations for it :feelsrope: