Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee If you are a foid and youre reading this - have sex with me

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Doesnt matter how you look and how much you weigh, if you have a real vagina and youre biologically a woman, have sex with me

This post is the prove that femcels doesnt exist

I'm glad foids aren't allowed on here.

Foids :foidSoy:: YIKES Ew- i mean n00oo way INKSALL first you gotta work on your pERsOnALiTy first and develop respect 4 wahmens before we can start to develop intimate relations for each other before having intercou-

OH HI CHAD :chad: :ha..feels: ready for Coachella this weekend? TEEHEE :foidSoy: I can't wait for you 2 see my ass tattoos and nipple piercings that i got just for you when we start to party freaky- I MEAN crazy and drunk at my house later :forcedsmile: TEEHEE :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Doesnt matter how you look and how much you weigh, if you have a real vagina and youre biologically a woman, have sex with me

I'm glad foids aren't allowed on here.

Thankfully, I am the residential Aurora Child...!

I will cast my healing magic to seal away the wicked influence of the Anti-Aurora NTs.

I challenge any toilet reading this to the same, but with me. :ahegao:

Foids :foidSoy:: YIKES Ew- i mean n00oo way INKSALL first you gotta work on your pERsOnALiTy first and develop respect 4 wahmens before we can start to develop intimate relations for each other before having intercou-

OH HI CHAD :chad: :ha..feels: ready for Coachella this weekend? TEEHEE :foidSoy: I can't wait for you 2 see my ass tattoos and nipple piercings that i got just for you when we start to party freaky- I MEAN crazy and drunk at my house later :forcedsmile: TEEHEE :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
True foid nature exposed :soy::feelsLightsaber::foidSoy:

I dare you to fuck me femoid reading this:feelsLSD:

Touch some grass :foidSoy::foidSoy: