Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you are a curry/asian you have to lean

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Captain
★★★★★
One thing I've noticed among south asians and asians in general is that many of them store fat in their stomaches and in their face. Unlike the ass and limbs like other races. Even at 18-20% bf I've seen curries with abs having love handles and a bloated face. Bear mode,Just be fit and lean won't work. You simply have to be extremely lean as a curry/asian there's no other way around. <12% bf or death it is

Bones is law, to leanmaxx you need good bone density

Bones is law, to leanmaxx you need good bone density

Lots of physical labor whites seem to have crappy bodies too. Some are lean fit, but I see sloppy wide hip plumbers a lot. I suspect "class" has some influence on the diet and most ethnic cuisine is uberpeasant tier, stretch the slop type curry, rice, pasta or tortillas.

It makes sense considering the amount of famines they’ve been through. That and the retarded unhealthy cultural dishes they have

Thanks heavens I have a high metabolism and am extremely lean for a curry

It makes sense considering the amount of famines they’ve been through. That and the retarded unhealthy cultural dishes they have
The carbslop foods being prepped in my household every day makes me throw up

The carbslop foods being prepped in my household every day makes me throw up
South asian diet is very low in protein and high carbs which is why curries are also short. Western curries grow to be almost just as tall as whites according to a study.

South asian diet is very low in protein and high carbs which is why curries are also short. Western curries grow to be almost just as tall as whites according to a study.
The rich zoomer curries in the mainland itself are almost on par with west. It's the broke dalits who can't afford bare minimum of protein that stay a manlet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back