Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you are a chincel you might want to try Eastern Europe not SEA.

• Thread starter Deleted member 11032
  • Start date
Deleted member 11032

Deleted member 11032

Looksmatch please
-
I have travelled to many Eastern European countries and I swear there are 8s foids walking around with recessed chinned males. For some reason a lot of males in EE have recessed chins but the foids don't seem to care. In Ukraine for example they have some of the most beautiful girls in the world. A prime foid was waiting by herself in McDonalds, I thought about approaching her when her bf who works in McDonalds with a recessed chin kissed her and they left. These are more in the smaller towns than the capitals. If you don't believe me go there yourself and see.

:feelswhat:
How come? Early vodka drinking lowers T or what?

I think it was to do with the war killing off chads. Only the most beautiful women got to reproduce that's why in EE you see stunning foids but below average men for the most part.

was he tall as fuck? ive always thought EE was hard due to height and white genes, i will likely travel to the shorter areas like indonesia
I think it was to do with the war killing off chads. Only the most beautiful women got to reproduce that's why in EE you see stunning foids but below average men for the most part.
:feelskek: whens the next war cant come soon enough then

That was just one example. The men there are not tall. Some are of course. The foids just don't seem to pay attention to the maxilla. It's weird tbh.

Don’t get my hopes up bro. :feelsrope:

Like that?
BFA 11536 1409521

was he tall as fuck? ive always thought EE was hard due to height and white genes, i will likely travel to the shorter areas like indonesia

:feelskek: whens the next war cant come soon enough then
Haha yeah if you were a male in the Soviet Union after the war you would have women chasing you. The male to female ratio was something ridiculous like 1:5. Unfortunately the demographs are adjusting.
Yeah sort of. But they are uglier than him. Mind you most have good NW.
It's a complete mindfuck tbh. The women there are undoubtedly the most beautiful in the world. Yet you see them walking around men that landwhales in America would turn their nose up at.

Haha yeah if you were a male in the Soviet Union after the war you would have women chasing you. The male to female ratio was something ridiculous like 1:5. Unfortunately the demographs are adjusting.

Yeah sort of. But they are uglier than him. Mind you most have good NW.
oh yeah they had the most deaths almost 17M damn purge when

Another example was when I was at the airport. Saw a 4/10 guy with a legit 8 foid.

Are people tall in Ukraine?

Chincels should be saving up for chin implant or sliding genio

Asians have top tier chin genes, its just those flat faces that hurt them

If you're any Cel you'll have best luck in SEA

Having a robust lower third is heavily promoted by western culture (which isn't as prevalent in Eastern Europe). Also, having a robust lower third is more common amongst anglo men.

Having a robust lower third is heavily promoted by western culture (which isn't as prevalent in Eastern Europe). Also, having a robust lower third is more common amongst anglo men.

So by that logic having a good maxilla is just a cultural thing?