Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if you agree that white people attract most people in the dating world but then deny the existence of white privilege, you're a hypocrite

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Female privilege exists but so does white privilege.

White people attract everyone in the dating world. White guys only have sub7 law to have it easy and sub5 law to get a relationship. Blacks are sub8 law, curries are sub9 law and asians are sub10 law. latinos are maybe sub8 law or sub7 law idk. arabs are sub7 law or sub8 law (except fair skin arabs which is sub7 law).

and white people are privileged in every aspect of society. they live life with cheat codes on and anyone who denies this but admits jbw theory is a hypocrite. i'm not racebaiting at all but i'm just saying

@ThoughtfulCel @BummerDrummer @ElliotRodgerGod thoughts?

i will have to agree tbh

White sub5s don't have any privillege, we are as equal as ethnics in dating

White privilege is a pretty loose term. I deny it because the way leftists define it is utterly retarded; their definition is that if you're white, none of your problems in life are due to your race (at least that's the most common definition). But that's simply not true. Try being the only white kid in a 99% black school. The bullying might scar you for life, and that will cause a shitload of problems down the line. To say that white privilege exists because whites are more successful in the dating market than other races is like saying that black privilege exits cuz blacks are more successful in sports (specifically basketball) than other races of people.

As for JBW, it depends on how you define that.

Last edited:
What privilege do whites have that nonwhites dont?

White privilege is a pretty loose term. I deny it because the way leftists define it is utterly retarded; their definition is that if you're white, none of your problems in life are due to your race (at least that's the most common definition). But that's simply not true. Try being the only white kid in a 99% black school. The bullying might scar you for life, and that will cause a shitload of problems down the line. To say that white privilege exists because whites are more successful in the dating market than other races is like saying that black privilege exits cuz blacks are more successful in sports (specifically basketball) than other races of people.
most baseball players and lacrosse players are white and many football players are white. basketball having black guys might be cultural. and also any race would be beaten for being the only one in school. including a token black at a white school. there's the exception not the rule. but because token blacks experience that that's NOT whites being singled out. in every aspect of society where a race has it worse, whites always have the benefits

Look how conveniently the mouth breather stormfag forgets his 'master race's history of stealing and looting and creating institutions that dominate the world and unfavourably reward white people.

No they’re not you fucking retard. If nonwhites are in white countries you automatically have it better. Whites should not have to deal with nonwhite period in white countries.

Nonwhites have migratory offices and groups for minorities specifically. Say “brown power” outside and then say “white power”. They will clap for the first and arrest you for the other

Nonwhites in this Jewish society get more help than whites.

I think this has more to do with class and culture than with race. Black culture is not conducive to education, while Asian culture for example is.
there's the exception not the rule
That was my point, it can happen to white people as well. Meaning, sometimes your race can cause problems. I was basing this on the definition leftists use. They literally said that your race can never be a source of problems if you're white.
in every aspect of society where a race has it worse, whites always have the benefits
Not really, Asians are on average more educated than whites. And again, if you look at the US for example, white people are at the top cuz due to cultural separation, not race. Blacks are more concerned with hip hop and other irrelevant shit. And if you act differently as a black person you'll be ostracized (see
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVnGLI1ue5Y
). Apart from that, if you compare Arabs to Whites, Arabs tend to have a stronger bond with their families than whites.
basketball having black guys might be cultural
Exactly, that's my point. Whites being richer on average might be a cultural thing as well. I don't have enough data to back up such statements ofc. That's merely a speculation.
That's a new phenomenon though. It's only prevalent due to the rise of this racial equity crap that Joe is now pushing. It wasn't like this 10-20 years ago.

Last edited:
White privilege exists but is overplayed by the media and the left. It pales in comparison to female privilege

While this one particular aspect of being white may be true it by itself does not signify the totality of everything the term “white privilege” includes and entails according to the far left ie SJW’s and related rabid Marxist commie scum.

So poor argument overall I’m sorry to say Ed.

White privilege as far as the radical left’s use of it goes is a racist, anti white fiction solely created to drum up hatred and resentment against whites from the non white population and make the radical leftist whites hate themselves and their own race even further and far more than they already do.

I think this has more to do with class and culture than with race. Black culture is not conducive to education, while Asian culture for example is.

That was my point, it can happen to white people as well. Meaning, sometimes your race can cause problems. I was basing this on the definition leftists use. They literally said that your race can never be a source of problems if you're white.

Not really, Asians are on average more educated than whites. And again, if you look at the US for example, white people are at the top cuz due to cultural separation, not race. Blacks are more concerned with hip hop and other irrelevant shit. And if you act differently as a black person you'll be ostracized (see
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVnGLI1ue5Y
). Apart from that, if you compare Arabs to Whites, Arabs tend to have a stronger bond with their families than whites.

Exactly, that's my point. Whites being richer on average might be a cultural thing as well. I don't have enough data to back up such statements ofc. That's merely a speculation.

That's a new phenomenon though. It's only prevalent due to the rise of this racial equity crap that Joe is now pushing. It wasn't like this 10-20 years ago.

but again, blacks who are the only one in their school are also beaten for their race. whites don't have it better or worse. but in 99% of aspects, they have benefits

No they’re not you fucking retard. If nonwhites are in white countries you automatically have it better. Whites should not have to deal with nonwhite period in white countries.

Nonwhites have migratory offices and groups for minorities specifically. Say “brown power” outside and then say “white power”. They will clap for the first and arrest you for the other

they receive help because they endure discrimination

they receive help because they endure discrimination
No they don’t. Those are benefits. Also what about the BLM shit? Very obvious minorities have more rights. “Racism” is such a strong buzzword now. Minorities are more likely to get welfare and diversity quotas.

why can I not say “white power” but you can say “brown power” and not get in trouble?!

Trying to argue this point amidst a site full of NPCs, Nationalists, and generally retarded people is a valiant but pointless effort.

It's the same way women have an advantage in the dating market yet people purposefully are ignorant and convince themselves it isn't true.

Of course cumskins have privileges over non cumskins. But they will never admit it because they've convinced themselves they don't.

To admit one has an advantage would be to admit that they aren't on an even playing field as everyone else. No one wants to admit this, and everyone wants to be a victim.

Notice how nationalist here talk shit and then immediately play victim In threads like this? To admit pig skins have it easier than other people would be to validate other races for managing despite the disadvantages, something they wouldn't ever dream of doing.

It's the retarded human logic that prevents them from realizing how retarded they are, but it's not uncommon.

The very people who claim to.be rational and intelligent easily falter once it's a view they don't agree with. It's pretty funny how fast humans can go from minor rational thinking to self induced ignorance.

In short, yes, pigskins do have advantages over non pigskins, but the extremely retarded and edgy human garbage pigskins will never admit it. Forever to be blinded by their own stupidity and lack of inner dialogue (a soul)

Last edited:
but again, blacks who are the only one in their school are also beaten for their race. whites don't have it better or worse. but in 99% of aspects, they have benefits
And blacks aren't the only ones who are targeted by the police, they just happen to commit more crimes. Nor are they the only ones who have shitty jobs. In fact some schools today have limited the number of Asian students to allow blacks in. I'm ethnic myself, and I have it better than many whites. Also, what benefits do whites have than others don't? In the West, especially in the US, whites are public enemy number 1. How is that a good thing? I'm not saying racism doesn't exist. Nor am I denying that blacks were put at a disadvantage due to slavery. All I'm saying that white privilege is just something SJWs spew under the guise of social justice, when in reality what they want is total extermination of whites.

Last edited:
Black privilege is real

Trying to argue this point amidst a site full of NPCs, Nationalists, and generally retarded people is a valiant but pointless effort.

It's the same way women have an advantage in the dating market yet people purposefully are ignorant and convince themselves it isn't true.

Of course cumskins have privileges over non cumskins. But they will never admit it because they've convinced themselves they don't.

To admit one has an advantage would be to admit that they aren't on an even playing field as everyone else. No one wants to admit this, and everyone wants to be a victim.

Notice how nationalist here talk shit and then immediately play victim In threads like this? To admit pig skins have it easier than other people would be to validate other races for managing despite the disadvantages, something they wouldn't ever dream of doing.

It's the retarded human logic that prevents them from realizing how retarded they are, but it's not uncommon.

The very people who claim to.be rational and intelligent easily falter once it's a view they don't agree with. It's pretty funny how fast humans can go from minor rational thinking to self induced ignorance.

In short, yes, pigskins do have advantages over non pigskins, but the extremely retarded and edgy human garbage pigskins will never admit it. Forever to be blinded by their own stupidity and lack of inner dialogue (a soul)
Don't you think it has more to do with culture and class than with race? I'm not a nationalist by any means, and I'm not even white. I just think that the whole idea of white privilege is not rooted in reality. You have many white women today who don't date whites simply due to the colour of their skin. As a white male you can get called racist for disagreeing with a non-white person. I just don't think that race is the real reason here. Race just happens what SJWs are now pushing, and sadly, many people are falling into the trap.

How much privilege does this guy have?

How does his privilege compare to this guy?

If white people are privileged because they look better and are more attractive than that is "looks" privilege that comes a part as a byproduct of their race -- not merely privilege form "being white" as white privilege entails. It's also not even what the term is referring to.

Don't you think it has more to do with culture and class than with race? I'm not a nationalist by any means, and I'm not even white. I just think that the whole idea of white privilege is not rooted in reality. You have many white women today who don't date whites simply due to the colour of their skin. As a white male you can get called racist for disagreeing with a non-white person. I just don't think that race is the real reason here. Race just happens what SJWs are now pushing, and sadly, many people are falling into the trap.
This has nothing to do with racism, and it doesn't have much to do with class and culture.

It doesn't really matter how you say it. There are extremist on both sides for sure. People who aren't white who think everything is racist are just as bad as whites who believe that they have no advantages.

Culture and class do not play a role here, nor is anyone talking about racism. The thread is about privileges. In dating, in how one is perceived, treated worldwide etc. And it's an undeniable truth whites have privileges over non whites. If you can't accept this I fail to see how you can be black pilled. JBW is one of the easiest black pills to see. There's thousands of evidence on it as well.

Go to IncelTVs YouTube channel, or search wmaf on YouTube.

Here's a free one

View: https://youtu.be/2raSOUWIgU0

Check the hundreds of dating statistics of women favoring white men.

There's no way you can sit here and deny it with all that evidence staring back at you. How long do you plan on being willfully ignorant?

This has nothing to do with racism, and it doesn't have much to do with class and culture.

It doesn't really matter how you say it. There are extremist on both sides for sure. People who aren't white who think everything is racist are just as bad as whites who believe that they have no advantages.

Culture and class do not play a role here, nor is anyone talking about racism. The thread is about privileges. In dating, in how one is perceived, treated worldwide etc. And it's an undeniable truth whites have privileges over non whites. If you can't accept this I fail to see how you can be black pilled. JBW is one of the easiest black pills to see. There's thousands of evidence on it as well.

Here's a free one

There's no way you can sit here and deny it with all that evidence staring back at you. How long do you plan on being willfully ignorant?

I agree with JBW, but he was talking about benefits in general. Anyone with half a brain can see that women -- of all races -- favour white men, that's not news to me. I was simply talking about how whites are not privileged in every aspect of life as OP was saying (or 99% of aspects as he said).

I agree with JBW, but he was talking about benefits in general. Anyone with half a brain can see that women -- of all races -- favour white men, that's not news to me. I was simply talking about how whites are not privileged in every aspect of life as OP was saying (or 99% of aspects as he said).
Clearly not in every aspect. That much is obvious, but in many more than other races? That's undeniable.

I think op was using an extreme to prove a point. I doubt he meant it literally.

View attachment 423405

View attachment 423406

If white people are privileged because they look better and are more attractive than that is "looks" privilege that comes a part as a byproduct of their race -- not merely privilege form "being white" as white privilege entails. It's also not even what the term is referring to.
I think JBW is about the likelihood of getting pussy as a white guy. You're comparing two people who are on two extremes of the spectrum. As I said, if you're ugly, you're ugly and your chances are automatically lower than those of any attractive guy regardless of his race. But if there are two guys who are say, 5/10 but one is white while the other isn't foids are going to pick the white dude. JBW isn't about a 1/10 white dude beating a 7/10 ethnic in the dating game.

I think JBW is about the likelihood of getting pussy as a white guy. You're comparing two people who are on two extremes of the spectrum. As I said, if you're ugly, you're ugly and your chances are automatically lower than those of any attractive guy regardless of his race. But if there are two guys who are say, 5/10 but one is white while the other isn't foids are going to pick the white dude. JBW isn't about a 1/10 white dude beating a 7/10 ethnic in the dating game.
I'm not talking about "JBW", I'm talking about "white privilege" that's how people use the term. They complain that superstar NBA athletes, actors, and celebrities are oppressed because of their race.

The racial aspect of inceldom is a lot about whites being more attractive and about ethnic men getting excluded from the white majority/other races.

Take this old classic blackpill study that concluded that race is one of the worst factors and worst than being 5'4. You can see though that the way race works it's really just a huge disadvantage with groups like Asians being excluded from every other race except their own rather than the opposite (it being some massive advantage). Among Asians (and probably includes Indians as well) white men do have an advantage over Asian men but it's not colossal. What is colossal is the disadvantage they have among white women (and other racial categories).

You can easily see how this could have a major cascading effect in a white-majority country where most of the women you come across are white. And conversely for Asian women most of the men they come across are white. So let's say you have 30-50% of Asian women dating white men then Asian men are left to races they're almost universally excluded from.

And if you mean the "SEAmaxxing" stuff a lot of it is about prostitution, money, green card, etc. I tried Tinder in SEA and got nothing.

No they’re not you fucking retard. If nonwhites are in white countries you automatically have it better.
Statistically and objectively not true

Female privilege exists but so does white privilege.

White people attract everyone in the dating world. White guys only have sub7 law to have it easy and sub5 law to get a relationship. Blacks are sub8 law, curries are sub9 law and asians are sub10 law. latinos are maybe sub8 law or sub7 law idk. arabs are sub7 law or sub8 law (except fair skin arabs which is sub7 law).

and white people are privileged in every aspect of society. they live life with cheat codes on and anyone who denies this but admits jbw theory is a hypocrite. i'm not racebaiting at all but i'm just saying

@ThoughtfulCel @BummerDrummer @ElliotRodgerGod thoughts?
Good thread
i will have to agree tbh
White sub5s don't have any privillege, we are as equal as ethnics in dating

As for JBW, it depends on how you define that.
No they don’t. Those are benefits. Also what about the BLM shit? Very obvious minorities have more rights. “Racism” is such a strong buzzword now. Minorities are more likely to get welfare and diversity quotas.

why can I not say “white power” but you can say “brown power” and not get in trouble?!

406C5AEE 36DB 4AE3 9FFA A3FEE384565E

But anyways, my two cents is that different races have different privileges in society. There is such thing as white privilege, and also such thing as black privilege. For example, whites are more privileged in the dating market, whilst blacks are more privileged in the athletic field of things. But thats the way I see it anyways. Im a retard, so none of you should take me seriously.
While this one particular aspect of being white may be true it by itself does not signify the totality of everything the term “white privilege” includes and entails according to the far left ie SJW’s and related rabid Marxist commie scum.

So poor argument overall I’m sorry to say Ed.

White privilege as far as the radical left’s use of it goes is a racist, anti white fiction solely created to drum up hatred and resentment against whites from the non white population and make the radical leftist whites hate themselves and their own race even further and far more than they already do.
But yeah, the whole “all whites are racist” sentiment is pretty stupid. Every race has different privileges in society in my opinion.

@CheapCocaine who tf u think u @ing broke boy?

@CheapCocaine who tf u think u @ing broke boy?
Just wanted to share my opinion. Sorry if I got you upset for whatever reason.

saint blackops2cel would like a word

then why dont they go back?

>immigrants aren't doing good in the country they immigrated to
then why not go back. Statistically, migrants come here experience a better life from their home countries, and upgrading their class like that so easily is proof that they have more privilege than the native population.

then why dont they go back?
They should. I abhor immigrants more than you. Whenever I see a white guy here I immediately call him a fag. Maybe stop bombing their countries for israel, jite.

My point was that white people statistically have a better chance in dating/ascending in just about any country, but especially east asia.

They should. I abhor immigrants more than you. Whenever I see a white guy here I immediately call him a fag. Maybe stop bombing their countries for israel, jite.
Well here you are defending immigrants.
My point was that white people statistically have a better chance in dating/ascending in just about any country, but especially east asia.
This is about immigrants. Immigrants have it easier than the native population because they are in a nation that is populated by that native population. They, by being there, are doing better than the native population in terms of jobs and taking space and welfare.

Well here you are defending immigrants.
where? All I said that white people statistically have dating better in white countries after you falsly said ethnics have it better there
This is about immigrants. Immigrants have it easier than the native population because they are in a nation that is populated by that native population. They, by being there, are doing better than the native population in terms of jobs and taking space and welfare.
Literally not a clue what you're talking abut, the thread was talking about dating stats, and dating stats show a favorability towards whites

View attachment 423405

View attachment 423406

That ugly guy only has disadvantages in dating

Here's a free one

If white privilege didn’t exist, JBW theory wouldn’t exist

That ugly guy only has disadvantages in dating
That isn't true in the slightest. You think he's more likely to get hired, make money, be accepted by his peers, free from bullying, etc?

Come on lol, really? You believe that a white truecel is more disadvantaged than a black model in other aspects of life than dating? Jesus christ.

Fairer (whiter) skin is universally attractive, regardless of phenotype. Whites naturally have an obvious advantage there.

That isn't true in the slightest. You think he's more likely to get hired, make money, be accepted by his peers, free from bullying, etc?

Come on lol, really? You believe that a white truecel is more disadvantaged than a black model in other aspects of life than dating? Jesus christ.
The white dude doesn’t get profiled, harassed by cops, denied housing, etc
Most white guys aren’t that degree of ugly anyway

The white dude doesn’t get profiled, harassed by cops, denied housing, etc
Most white guys aren’t that degree of ugly anyway
Yeah, that's bullshit. Have you ever even been to a high school? People like him get profiled as "school shooters / serial killers" all the time.

Don't even know what you're referring to with something so vague as "harassed by the cops." I think if a girl reported him for sexual harassment because she found him creepy he would get "harassed by the cops." I must've missed where life is just reduced to how the police interact with you either.

Don't even know what you mean by "denied housing" didn't realize it's the 1960s. I'm going to guess it's some bullshit about historical discrimination + factors that are correlated with being black but not the same as being black itself. The federal government has pushed so many "fairness in housing" initiatives..

We live in a time where people are pushing to label black-owned businesses and goods. That sort of thing would've been loved by people in the Jim Crow South. Clearly we live in a different time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back