Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL if you actually read the lyrics to the theme songs Bridget has in Guilty Gear it's actually really sad how lefties are trying to make him a tranny

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
SIMPLE LIFE

:You know, spirits have spoken
:Here they are in their eyes
:Brothers have been broken
:Before death brings life

:One of them must be banished
:It's written that one should remain
:Unless our village be cursed
:And we'll all fade away

:I wish I didn't have to do this
:I'll treasure you my son
:Nine months in your mother's warmth
:How can that be undone?

:I'll send you away with a heavy heart
:I know you won't have a better life
:I just hope someday that we will meet again
:And by then you would have forgiven me
:You will be known as...

:You will be known as Bridget

:You know that, many moons have passed
:And I am not the same
:With long hair behind glass I'm no longer tamed

:I have come back to show you
:What I've become nowadays
:Even then you don't see
:What can't be undone

:I have something in my tiny hands
:The fools are so amazed
:I'm so graceful. Who might I be?
:Only I would know
:I wish you could see what I have come to be
:The world knows me as...

:The world knows me as Bridget

:My mission it seems
:Has brought so many tears
:But being close, close to you
:My eyes are a wall of tears

:Walking back home not with a heavy heart
:I saw a light at tunnel's end
:Such a brilliant light, one I need to get now

:One I need to get
:Now I've become someone new

THE TOWN INSIDE ME

:The town inside me
:And everyone's voice
:Only I'm not there
:Just watching from afar

:I can't go home
:Because I'm afraid
:Something will change
:Me without me
:I'm the one to blame

:I've moved on, by my own will
:(I had nothing else I wanted to do)
:It wasn't hard, but I didn't hate it
:(I did not even like it)

:I've been patient, but it was bearable
:I've had a gray haze for a long time though (Boom boom)
:I never found out, what it was I
:It's my stress, that's for sure

:I never wanted to run away
:(I was vеry motivated)
:Then what is, this feeling?
:(Who would I ask?)

:I've been patiеnt, but it was bearable
:Tastes like vegetables I don't like

:I'm not waiting (for Santa Claus)
:I already have the gifts just can't open the box (just can't open the box)
:I know all about it, no one can stop it
:Unless I just had to do something 'bout it
:"It's not even a case!"

:I hate the alarm clock I chose

:I'm out of patience, my body is light
:Let's paint the gray haze into sky blue
:I know who you are!
:I'm not leaving you again!

:There is no where to go that, nowhere to go
:It's all just food y'know
:Me without me (I'm the one to blame)

:The night falls, the place where I belong
:No matter what changes, will no longer change me
:No matter what (change), no, no, no, won't change me
:I can feel the light, even after the sun goes down

------------------------------------------------------

The transgender agenda is pushing the interpretation that lines like "Let's paint the gray haze into sky blue" means "Bridget wants to become a girl" but blue is a boy's color so it is pretty clear here that Bridget actually wants to embrace his true male identity.

This is clear in the line "I can't go home Because I'm afraid Something will change"

It was Bridget's home village that pressured him to dress as a girl because of their local superstitions - Bridget has clearly striven to embrace his maleness in spite of this (ie asks the men he meets "teach me to be unladylike" or "don't flirt with me, I'm a boy") but is worried he will be pressured to be a tranny by his village if he ever returns there.

This is actually pretty tragic. You can see the grip that Bridget's home village has on him - despite wanting to reject the femininity forced upon him (rebelliously putting the male symbol ♂ on his nun habit) he still for all the games has submitted to their pressure on him to dress as a transvestite - they still largely have a grip on his fashion choices not to mention comportment.

Bridget has been trained to move and speak like a girl by his parents and is having difficulty shedding those habits (including a literal nun's habit) but clearly wants to. I believe this is a struggle many young soyboys pressured by lefties to become MTF will experience as they go MtFtM and attend to affirm the gender conforming with their actual biological makeup.

Much fuss has been made about Bridget changing the symbol on his nun's habit from ♂ to ⚨ where people are claiming this is a "transgender" symbol but this symbol (which is also the alchemical symbol for iron2sulfate) is actually for "androgyne".

There is a huge difference between Bridget admitting "yeah I don't look very manly, I look androgynous, no wonder people are confused" and "I was born a male but identify as a woman". I don't think Bridget is saying that at all.

I see the symbol change as Bridget gaining enough confidence that he doesn't feel the need to project his manliness towards others as prominently as before - Bridget know he is a man deep down but acknowledges that until he can gain the courage to dress and speak in a manly way that his appearance does not convey that truth to others.

Bridget is essentially acknowledging the state of confusion that exists for others and also for himself. Bridget clearly says "I'm a boy" at the start of the latest game (Strive) and it is only in a brief moment (a "bad ending" when you lose hearts and fail to perform properly in battle) where Bridget says "cowgirl is fine" to GoldLewis.

This is clearly Bridget feeling mogged by Goldlewis and thinking "compared to an alpha-chad like you I'm basically a girl" and falling back into his ways of foid-LARPing pressured onto him by his tranny-pressuring village.

If you get a FLAWLESS ending (no heart loss) Bridget clearly wants to become a man as he mentions wanting to become like Ky Kiske:

It seems that Daisuke Ishiwatari (Guilty Gear's creator - who wrote the lyrics to both songs) is being pressured by Americans to label Bridget as "transgender" even though this is clearly contrary to Bridget's character.

The left wants to portray Bridget as a tsundere sort of "I was just pretending to be male because I couldn't accept that my village raising me as a girl turned me into one"

But the truth is clearly more along the lines of the more obvious "I'm still pretending to be female because of my village's indoctrination but I want to embrace my masculinity".

This is a struggle more and more manlets will experience as they get born short and ectomorphic and get fed soy and don't fit the appearance of traditional masculine archtypes. The left will pressure them to identify as female and ultimately mutilate their own genitalia while taking experimental hormone cocktails to fuck with their endocrine systems.

This is the tragic struggle of Bridget which I think a lot of us miss out on because of our transphobic attitudes here - that Bridget is not actually a transgender person at all - he is obviously a transvestite (wears a nun's habit) because his village forced him to do that growing up and despite empowering himself by going outside his village to raise money as a bounty hunter - their indoctrination to be effeminate weighs heavily on him.

It's hard to imagine how you would embrace masculinity if you were raised this way. Imagine for the first 18 years of your life your parents dressed you as a girl, coached you to emulate the movement of girls - coached you to speak as a girl would.

You couldn't shed these habits (ie begin speaking like a man) over night. It would feel alien to you. Even if you wanted to speak this way, wished you could - you'd actually have to train yourself to speak in a way which comports with how you felt - it would probably be a very slow process.

WhatYourEyesAreSayin

Fuck this is -rapey- if I ever heard it

It's gay shit either way who gives a fuck. You're arguing about a literal faggot character.

It's gay shit either way who gives a fuck.
It isn't - Bridget appears to be a heterosexual man who identifies as a heterosexual man in his heart.

But he's short/thin and indoctrinated to act like a woman by faggots and struggling to overcome that programming.

You're arguing about a literal faggot character.
I'm not.
You're missing the point here.
Bridget has AFAIK never exhibited any romantic attractions to any of the male characters he has interacted with.
To insinuate that is to unnecessarily sexualize him.

Bridget is not trying to flirt with any of these men, he is a lost boy looking for a male role model willing to teach him to embrace the manhood he desires.

His own father failed to do that, albeit with good intentions - raising Bridget from birth as a girl was done because people in their village literally murder the younger of male twins born - a female disguise was the only way to prevent the villagers from murdering Bridget.

Bridget never even got to enjoy a male name because from the outset they hid Bridget's masculinity even from himself until eventually they had to explain it since it would become obvious.

Bridget was angry but hid his anger from his parents. They saw through the facade and felt guilt about it, but pressured him to continue the masquerade to avoid being murdered.

Bridget is basically out refining combat skills not just to raise money via bountires (his family is already rich) but to be able to defend himself in hopes that when he is a man able to fight, he can come out (as a cis male) to his villagers and shed the trans identity thrust upon him to avoid being murdered.

IE the villagers would try to murder him and his family if they find out so he needs to be able to defend not just himself but them too)

He should had never been in strive. Him being a troon is completely antithetical to his story in XX but trannys don't actually care about the character.

Last edited:
I've been reading up on the dialogue XX and it turns out Bridget was a low-inhib Chad all along

ComeOver

Admittedly having a woman ask you "be my friend" is a pretty good opener though, maybe I'd have confidence to ask a girl over to my family's mansion if she asked to be my friend first?

He should never been in strive.
Of course he should be in it, shouldn't just leave it out.

Him being a troon is completely antithetical to his story in XX but trannys don't actually care about the character.

They're basically interpreting Strive out of context because a month after the Bridget DLC was released for it in August 2022 the writer did and interview in September where he caved and said "Bridget becomes a trans woman" or some shit.

Vocabulary like that doesn't exist in the game. The scene where Bridget is called asked "ojou-chan ... or boc-chan" (cowgirl... or cowboy? in dub) is clearly done reluctantly in a "I'm having a mental breakdown and regressing into my facade" context.

When Bridget saiys "I'm an onno-no-ko" (female child, just "girl" in English dub) this is not said in jubilation as an actual genuinely expressing of identity - Bridget clearly feels INVISIBLE here because people are ignoring him and just thinking "fuck it I'll say what they want to hear" (probably how the writer felt)

Throughout all the games you can see people constantyl calling Bridget (who starts out at 18 years old and is 21 in later games) a "child" or "kid" and it pisses Bridget off so much that he attacks people who say that to him. He is a manlet who gets belittled and infantalized.

I'd even posit this gets more violent reactions with him than being misgendered. That kind of mistake is easy for Bridget to understand since he crossdresses, so he shrugs it off, but HATES being called a kid.

After all - Bridget matured at a young age - he found out the entire identity forced on him was due to him and his family being under threat of murder. He left home as an adult to hunt murderous criminals (he's a fucking bounty hunter) and utilized his feminine looks so he could actually survive that treacherous journey (ie get underestimated, etc)

It wasn't even about the money (his British dad is already a multi-millionaire as of XX) just surviving violent murderers long enough to gain the skills needed to survive his own hometown - who would murder him (and his brother and parents) if they ever found out he wasn't a girl.

Bridget definitely thinks of himself as a mature adult who takes adult manly risks which is why he tries to beat the shit out of people who infantalize him.

That's why Strive is heartbreaking to read the dialogue - Bridget starts off like his old self (attacks the groomer for calling him "kid") but later in the cowgirl/cowboy scene doesn't stand up to him at all when called "kid". This scene shows a defeated Bridget stripped of his identity and the trannies are celebrating it like the 'true end'.

The actual true end (flawless victory) doesn't involve the groomer - he's absent. It involves a 1-on-1 convo with Ky Kiske about "coming out" to his town.
The town already thinks he is female - that wouldn't involve coming out.
It means Bridget wants to finally come out as MALE to his town - and realizes a bunch of them will try to mass-murder his whole family as a result.

Bridget is actually like an inversion of your classic transgender trope. He is not a transgirl closeted in a cismale disguise - he is the opposite - a cismale closeted in a trangirl disguise.
Where IRL a man who identifies as a girl (but dresses as a man) that wants to "come out as a girl" faces the threat of violence - the opposite is true of Bridget.
Bridget is a man who identifies as a man (but dresses as a girl) that wants to "come out as a man" - and faces MURDER from his own home town.

Bridget is probably braver than all of us for being willing to do this, I bet most of us would just cower permanently in a dress in fear of losing our life.
Bridget is thus, despite being a trap, a Chad who mogs all of us. He is manlier than the entire cast of every video game ever.
Bridget is more deserving of GAR than Archer ever was - surviving Berserker as a Tracer is probably easy compared to being a manlet without powers with an entire city out to assassinate you.

Last edited:

Not sure why he hesitated at Jam's offer to be a waiter in her restaurant when they added this scene in Accent Core Plus though.
Seems like if he didn't ascend w/ Jam herself he could have ascended with some other girl.
Jam seems to think he's much younger and would grow to look better in 5 years, unaware he had already his his peak height/growth at 18.
Still I think he could've bishounen-max and if no girl customers would've fucked him then Jam would've.

Jam says 'pretty boy' to herself though (doesn't seem like Bridget hears) so Bridget prob thought Jam was a lesbian and didn't want to get murdered if they lesbian found out he was male, which is probably why the hesitancy.

Mogger

So I watched the ending of XX and it's worse than I thought - there's a graphic showing Dizzy accepts Bridget's invitation and comes over to Bridget's mansion and starts fondling him and they're blushing at each other and shit.

Bridget confirmed non-virgin cis-gendered male who ascended with a voluptuous pirate girl, life-mogs all of us, 100% heteroseual non-gay.
Tranny brigade would prob try to cope and say "Bridget is a lesbian" or "they're just friends" but I don't buy it - Bridget dicked Dizzy HARD.

and now that I've thought to look for it... I realize the Japs already realized this

SmileDizzyblushDizzyBehindBridgetTaller

Bridget is basically a cope for masculine-deficient shortcels hoping they get big tall waifu to love them despite their lack of jaw/muss/height.
It has nothing at all to do with trannies.
Bridget never truly identified as a girl it was just a disguise to avoid murder.
Like when Bugs Bunny disguises as human woman to avoid Elmer shooting him or some shit.

Bridget and JamJam and Bridget

No wonder the japs so pissed about trannies hijacking their standin and taking his dialogue out of context and pressuring creator into saying he becomes a transwoman. ANTIFA probably threatened to bomb Daisuke's house or something.

Last edited:
What's really sad is all this homosexual erotica has sprung up around Goldlewis and Bridget - it is clearly a groomer situation where a heterosexual boy-child is being manipulated to become a submissive girl by this elderly man - the coomers know it.

DuoGoldlewis and Bridget

But the tranny agenda want to promote pedophilia toward young boys so they won't admit this is happening and treat Goldlewis Dickinson as if he's this saint who is helping to 'free' Bridge to be who "she" was meant to be.

Except this isn't the case, and it's terrifying. Bridget is struggling to be accepted as a man and learn to become a man - that is the whole story of bridget.
But the tranny agenda doesn't want this - to them the only acceptable outcome is for bridge to become a "transwoman".
This is clearly what the trannychasing groomer Goldlewis also wants.

Goldlewis mocks Bridget every time he says he is a boy - any time Bridget tries to prove himself in combat against other men - showing that he can be a warrior.
Goldlewis only just met Bridget (and the 1st thing he does is try to rob him - steal his weapon/ally bear) yet acts like he is an authority on Bridget's life and identity.

Bridget has been trying to assert his masculinity for years, and is presently struggling with the dangerous path of coming out (as a heterosexual cis male) to his village, even knowing some villagers will try to murder him out of superstition.

Instead of helping Bridget on this mission, Goldlewis instead is trying to convince Bridget he wanted to be a girl all along - that it was not just some masquerade to avoid being murdered.

The really sad thing is, because Goldlewis looks cool and macho - he has so many fanboys, that very few people will explore this obviously dark side of the character. A dark side the game designer clearly hinted at in the surname (Dickinson) that he is a homosexual who gets sadistic delight from stripping young boys of their identity and grooming them into becoming submissive trannies.

It's really sad because Bridget had spent YEARS building his rep as a bounty hunter, building his combat skills, all leading him to come out of the closet and confront the twinsphobia of his hometown - only to have a complete mental collapse under the sustained harassment of Goldlewis. Goldlewis (the Secretary of Defense - 6th in line to the presidency) completely mindbroke Bridget and might actually convince Bridget to become a tranny.

I have hope though - what I expect is Bridget was terrified and he was just playing along with Goldlewis' suggestions to be left alone. Bridget was just trolling Goldlewis so he could go on to have championship fight against gear Ky Kiske.

The flawless ending where you defeay Ky Kiske shows that Bridget doesn't want to become a girl - Bridget wants to become a married man with a hot wife like Ky Kiske has. Ky is married to Dizzy - the very girl who Bridget was seeking in his debut in Guilty Gear XX. Bridget probably already had some sexual experience with Dizzy (maybe HJ or BJ) but hasn't fully ascended and wants to find a wife of his own - perhaps May?

TiedFight

Bridget and May started out guilty gear as a young boy and a young girl, but they are both teens now (a young mand and a young woman) and it is the perfect for them to get married and become husband and wife. Unfortunately both have been groomed by evil men (a pedophile and a pirate) off the path of happiness and need to find each other.

PlapCoomer

of course the way things are going they'll probably try and retcon May into a tranny by the next game =/

May apparently is attracted to much older men so sadly she would probably reject Bridget for not being mature/manly enough.
That is why it would be so amazing if Bridget managed to become strong enough to impress even May- it would truly validate Bridget's identity as a man that he so desperately desires.

Bridget should probably grow a beard to help achieve this mature look.

Bridget

dam 5'2" tall must've been rough on the road

good article on this

PWAB

Last edited:
Have any of y'all even played the game?

There's no Twitter. She's a woman.

The fact that she accepts herself as a woman is what makes her go back home.

Have any of y'all even played the game?
There's no Twitter. She's a woman.
What do you mean by 'there's no Twitter' ?

The fact that she accepts herself as a woman is what makes her go back home.
Incorrect, Bridget returned home at the end of the wii update to XX while still heavily identifying as male

Backvillage

Bridget still internally identifies as male throughout strive and says as much throughout except for one bad ending where if you lose then Bridget succumbs to Goldlewis' grooming where he's constantly calling Bridget a girl-child instead of a man.

Bridget has a mental breakdown from the lost and turns into a manic pixie "yay I'm a girl" as a bad ending because of losing confidence.

That's not the true end, the true end is when you perform best and Bridget returns home to come out as a cismale to his parents.

We are talking about strive, she was a man back there that's how transition works.

Bridget still internally identifies as male throughout strive and says as much throughout except for one bad ending where if you lose then Bridget succumbs to Goldlewis' grooming where he's constantly calling Bridget a girl-child instead of a man.
Idk if u played the game but she never say she's a men on the flawless end also.

Also we don't need to discuss since arc system official website calls her a woman :owo:

Bocchi the cock
ehhh

started october, 12 eps eh? on my list

SIMPLE LIFE

:You know, spirits have spoken
:Here they are in their eyes
:Brothers have been broken
:Before death brings life

:One of them must be banished
:It's written that one should remain
:Unless our village be cursed
:And we'll all fade away

:I wish I didn't have to do this
:I'll treasure you my son
:Nine months in your mother's warmth
:How can that be undone?

:And by then you would have forgiven me
:You will be known as...

:You will be known as Bridget

:You know that, many moons have passed
:And I am not the same
:With long hair behind glass I'm no longer tamed

:I have come back to show you
:What I've become nowadays
:Even then you don't see
:What can't be undone

:My mission it seems
:Has brought so many tears
:But being close, close to you
:My eyes are a wall of tears

:Such a brilliant light, one I need to get now

:One I need to get
:Now I've become someone new

THE TOWN INSIDE ME

:I've moved on, by my own will
:(I had nothing else I wanted to do)
:It wasn't hard, but I didn't hate it
:(I did not even like it)

:It's my stress, that's for sure

:I never wanted to run away
:(I was vеry motivated)
:Then what is, this feeling?
:(Who would I ask?)

:I've been patiеnt, but it was bearable
:Tastes like vegetables I don't like

:I'm not waiting (for Santa Claus)
:I already have the gifts just can't open the box (just can't open the box)
:I know all about it, no one can stop it
:Unless I just had to do something 'bout it
:"It's not even a case!"

:I hate the alarm clock I chose

:I'm out of patience, my body is light
:Let's paint the gray haze into sky blue
:I know who you are!
:I'm not leaving you again!

:There is no where to go that, nowhere to go
:It's all just food y'know
:Me without me (I'm the one to blame)

:The night falls, the place where I belong
:No matter what changes, will no longer change me
:No matter what (change), no, no, no, won't change me
:I can feel the light, even after the sun goes down

------------------------------------------------------

The transgender agenda is pushing the interpretation that lines like "Let's paint the gray haze into sky blue" means "Bridget wants to become a girl" but blue is a boy's color so it is pretty clear here that Bridget actually wants to embrace his true male identity.

This is clear in the line "I can't go home Because I'm afraid Something will change"

It was Bridget's home village that pressured him to dress as a girl because of their local superstitions - Bridget has clearly striven to embrace his maleness in spite of this (ie asks the men he meets "teach me to be unladylike" or "don't flirt with me, I'm a boy") but is worried he will be pressured to be a tranny by his village if he ever returns there.

This is actually pretty tragic. You can see the grip that Bridget's home village has on him - despite wanting to reject the femininity forced upon him (rebelliously putting the male symbol ♂ on his nun habit) he still for all the games has submitted to their pressure on him to dress as a transvestite - they still largely have a grip on his fashion choices not to mention comportment.

Bridget has been trained to move and speak like a girl by his parents and is having difficulty shedding those habits (including a literal nun's habit) but clearly wants to. I believe this is a struggle many young soyboys pressured by lefties to become MTF will experience as they go MtFtM and attend to affirm the gender conforming with their actual biological makeup.

Much fuss has been made about Bridget changing the symbol on his nun's habit from ♂ to ⚨ where people are claiming this is a "transgender" symbol but this symbol (which is also the alchemical symbol for iron2sulfate) is actually for "androgyne".

There is a huge difference between Bridget admitting "yeah I don't look very manly, I look androgynous, no wonder people are confused" and "I was born a male but identify as a woman". I don't think Bridget is saying that at all.

I see the symbol change as Bridget gaining enough confidence that he doesn't feel the need to project his manliness towards others as prominently as before - Bridget know he is a man deep down but acknowledges that until he can gain the courage to dress and speak in a manly way that his appearance does not convey that truth to others.

Bridget is essentially acknowledging the state of confusion that exists for others and also for himself. Bridget clearly says "I'm a boy" at the start of the latest game (Strive) and it is only in a brief moment (a "bad ending" when you lose hearts and fail to perform properly in battle) where Bridget says "cowgirl is fine" to GoldLewis.

This is clearly Bridget feeling mogged by Goldlewis and thinking "compared to an alpha-chad like you I'm basically a girl" and falling back into his ways of foid-LARPing pressured onto him by his tranny-pressuring village.

View attachment 679094

If you get a FLAWLESS ending (no heart loss) Bridget clearly wants to become a man as he mentions wanting to become like Ky Kiske:

View attachment 679095

It seems that Daisuke Ishiwatari (Guilty Gear's creator - who wrote the lyrics to both songs) is being pressured by Americans to label Bridget as "transgender" even though this is clearly contrary to Bridget's character.

The left wants to portray Bridget as a tsundere sort of "I was just pretending to be male because I couldn't accept that my village raising me as a girl turned me into one"

But the truth is clearly more along the lines of the more obvious "I'm still pretending to be female because of my village's indoctrination but I want to embrace my masculinity".

This is a struggle more and more manlets will experience as they get born short and ectomorphic and get fed soy and don't fit the appearance of traditional masculine archtypes. The left will pressure them to identify as female and ultimately mutilate their own genitalia while taking experimental hormone cocktails to fuck with their endocrine systems.

This is the tragic struggle of Bridget which I think a lot of us miss out on because of our transphobic attitudes here - that Bridget is not actually a transgender person at all - he is obviously a transvestite (wears a nun's habit) because his village forced him to do that growing up and despite empowering himself by going outside his village to raise money as a bounty hunter - their indoctrination to be effeminate weighs heavily on him.

It's hard to imagine how you would embrace masculinity if you were raised this way. Imagine for the first 18 years of your life your parents dressed you as a girl, coached you to emulate the movement of girls - coached you to speak as a girl would.

You couldn't shed these habits (ie begin speaking like a man) over night. It would feel alien to you. Even if you wanted to speak this way, wished you could - you'd actually have to train yourself to speak in a way which comports with how you felt - it would probably be a very slow process.
As a child untill I was early preteen my crazy liberal mom made me dress as a girl. I can relate.