Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If yoga and kundalini work, why is india a shithole?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★
Now we hear about these things all the time in the west.

It's all about your third eye and all the stuff that comes straight from india.

Now my question is : if these spiritual practices really do work. If you can "connect" to the "absolute" and have some "spiritual awakening".

Then why is India a shithole even though they've been doing these things for ages ?

Because they don't work

People don't realise this though ?

Any curicel to give their opinion ?
Curryland is a shithole 'cause of curries' bad genes. Muh yoga boga isn't gonna fix that

yoga helps foids do anal for chad

Why are western fascinated with that then?
Because they lack any kind of spirituality/esotericism.

I know some catholics who turned orthodox because of this.

Kundalini is snake oil (pun intended). I've heard of it but I haven't heard of it being a good thing. People who "awaken" the kundalini just end up permanently insane. It sounds like some sort of breakdown rather than anything spiritual.

Yoga seems to be Indian gymnastics. They're interested in holding difficult poses rather than moving much. B-boy's freezes are pretty similar to this. I'd rather do western gymnastics of course, it's much cooler to do a flip than to get into upside-down vindaloo position.

There's no siddies for their race!

(All of "street floaters" are frauds sitting on a metal chair that looks like a stick, all day, begging...)

But actually, that's an awesome consideration!

I suppose it's like any other racial group. Only a few have the desire. Or potential.

Sort of like not all whites are football team players, or CEOs...

the Indian is as deceptive as the Jew and they both support each other. all the shit they cover themselves in has parasites and it infects and takes over the host

That shit is bullshit.