Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion if WW3 started do you think your chances of ascending increases?

C

chuckyyes

Greycel
I would imagine some incels could ascend post WW3, because alot of male soldiers died in their home country. Do you think you could ascend under a theoretical post WW3?

WW3 would kill everyone.

I could be the only male on earth and still be a permavirgin truecel. A measly war and a half isn’t going to change that fact

WW3 would kill everyone.
it really would, if those nukes start flying in the air we are all dust. Unless u prepared and have a deeeep underground bunker or live in the southern hemisphere

I would rapemaxx(in minecraft) because no one would give shit about rapes when country is in the war and thousands of people dying everyday.

If the war ended without total inhalation? Certainly, there would bar far far less men. However if dating apps and social media persisted, which they will, the few chads left would likely monopolize the dating market anyways.

Ascend? Like, to heaven? Cuz I'd be lying dead in a field :feelshaha:

i'd probably start my own harem and invite you guys somehow

My chances would be extremely high

war times always favour males, as most die. can't be mogged if chad is dead :feelsthink:

I have a higher chance of dying than ascending

Though if I survive I think I will ascend

if i was the last man on earth, and there was another woman, humanity would end with me.

I'd be dead before I could even have the chance to ascend

if the nukes fall and destroy civilization i could probably rapemaxx

I would rapemaxx(in minecraft) because no one would give shit about rapes when country is in the war and thousands of people dying everyday.
Someone with a brain in this thread.

I would imagine some incels could ascend post WW3, because alot of male soldiers died in their home country. Do you think you could ascend under a theoretical post WW3?
No it wouldn't, women would simply do what they are doing right now: Alpha Fuxx and Beta Buxx.

Even if you somehow got a woman she wouldn't be faithful and would cheat on you the first chance she gets, it's pointless.

The soil you plant the seed in is more important than the quality of the seed. The social norms and legal system of a society is the soil for your romantic relationships, and that soil is unfit for growing anything that will survive long term.

Better than rotting. WW3 NOW! :feelsdevil::blackpill:

i would slay probably

Yes, as long as you do not get blown up during the first battles/sieges or whatever shit. Better do your prepping now and stash weapons, ammunition, food, fuel, tools & other supplies & equipment for when SHTF
You can ascend by rapemaxxing during the war, and by the time the war has finished most of the Chads & thugs will probably be dead (they will die first as they are idiots who are used to being served by chicks & normies and will thus not be prepared for a SHTF scenario)

No but I want to see this world burn

Chads will die in the war. Meanwhile incels like me wont die because they are to weak:soy: