Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If “worship” of women is punishable on this forum, why isn’t pedophilia?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
how is being attracted to females and saying you want them considered worship... I want to eat chocolate but i dont worship it or the cow... punishing someone for saying they want to 'bang bitches' is riddickulous... I mean.. thats what this whole thing is about right?? We're all generally guys who can't get any screws, so even if alot of us hate females we still want to screw.. I mean no matter how much we hate females we still want them to stop being the way they are and be decent freaking people who arnt shallow so we can get with ones who arent horrible shallow and judgemental..

yes i Kinda realized that because anyone who actively finds 10-12 year olds attractive and Lolis attractive is a closet homosexual because they look like prepubescent boys

If you like prebubescent boys, you are pedo AND homosexual. Child male/female and adult man are compretely different, your afirmation is strange.

If you like prebubescent boys, you are pedo AND homosexual. Child male/female and adult man are compretely different, your afirmation is strange.

They really don’t look that different, especially when they haven’t grown breasts and hips. If u were to cut off their hair and leave it short I doubt Anyone could tell a reason difference