Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If women were men no one would like them

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
They're boring. All they do is gossip and talk about themselves. If they were men no one would like them, they'd be complete social rejects. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: women have no personality outside consuming products of capitalism such as makeups, romcoms, TikTok, Starbucks, etc... And then virtue signaling whatever moral society is preaching. Also complaining and gossiping.

They're boring. All they do is gossip and talk about themselves. If they were men no one would like them, they'd be complete social rejects. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: women have no personality outside consuming products of capitalism such as makeups, romcoms, TikTok, Starbucks, etc... And then virtue signaling whatever moral society is preaching. Also complaining and gossiping.
This is true for every species of animals. The female posseses the most basic unimpressive traits while the male has to be colourful and unique, otherwise "tee-hee, you're not deserving of my totally not basic as fuck personality"

This is true for every species of animals. The female posseses the most basic unimpressive traits while the male has to be colourful and unique, otherwise "tee-hee, you're not deserving of my totally not basic as fuck personality"
"What do you offer me?" Asks the bitch who does nothing but watch Netflix, TikTok, walk her dog, and hang out with her annoying gossiping friends. Even they realize the only thing they offer is their body and as much as they can try to use mental gymnastics to say otherwise they can never escape that creeping suspicion.

if women were men more than half would be bald like me :cryfeels:

"What do you offer me?" Asks the bitch who does nothing but watch Netflix, TikTok, walk her dog, and hang out with her annoying gossiping friends. Even they realize the only thing they offer is their body and as much as they can try to use mental gymnastics to say otherwise they can never escape that creeping suspicion.
Most of the time, their body is also basic as fuck.
This is actually the primary reason as to why I hate redpillers. They tell you to gymmaxx, self-improvemaxx and get a good and interesting personality, for WHAT? To get the average female? An overweight female who's only hobbies are TikTok and Makeup?

This is actually the primary reason as to why I hate redpillers. They tell you to gymmaxx, self-improvemaxx and get a good and interesting personality, for WHAT? To get the average female? An overweight female who's only hobbies are TikTok and Makeup?
Exactly, the average western woman isn't worth the effort. That's why I plan to hit the Philippines. If I'm gonna work I want my money's worth of rewards.

Exactly, the average western woman isn't worth the effort. That's why I plan to hit the Philippines. If I'm gonna work I want my money's worth of rewards.
The best options are moneymaxxing so you can SEAmaxx, or mail-order bridemaxx.

you are missing the point chico

being women is exactly why they are like that

The best options are moneymaxxing so you can SEAmaxx, or mail-order bridemaxx.
Mail order bride isn't worth it when you can pump and dump tbh unless you're interested in having kids but then I'd advise to move out of the states to a country with more restrictive divorce laws itself like the Philippines where divorce is illegal.

Mail order bride isn't worth it when you can pump and dump tbh unless you're interested in having kids but then I'd advise to move out of the states to a country with more restrictive divorce laws itself like the Philippines where divorce is illegal.
I guess that's true. Mail order brides and gigagolddiggers, andif you're looking for a long term relationship with kids, a woman from SEA or other non-Western places might actually share those values legitimately.

if women were men more than half would be bald like me :cryfeels:
That trangender foid I encountered at work today was balding. Or could she simply a horrid looking butch lesbian with massive frame, height and the most un-ladylike appearance.

That trangender foid I encountered at work today was balding. Or could she simply a horrid looking butch lesbian with massive frame, height and the most un-ladylike appearance.
Was it MTF? Of FTM?

That's not a foid thsn that's a faggot. I notice a lot of them are balding which is funny.
Does it matter? She was treated like a foid and that's all that counts. Society will prefer her over me, any day and it was White, tall, big framed and likely normie tier even with the balding.

Does it matter? She was treated like a foid and that's all that counts. Society will prefer her over me, any day and it was White, tall, big framed and likely normie tier even with the balding.

Womans gonna Woman

Unless you're Chad, you can't afford to be boring as a man. You need to be have socially acceptable hobbies and be talented in some way.

A lot of women have BPD and other mental issues, and they are completely selfish and full of misandry, but they'll still claim they have good personalities. LMAO!

Based post. I'd like to leave this here to reinforce this point:

Thread's title rhymes.

And the other way around. If all the "creepy" men were suddenly turned into their looksmatch, everybody would love them and they would get simps. This way the foids would actually have interesting personalities :soy: which they had to develop as men.

When I used to be around girls in my teenage years I always thought that their must be something 'more' to women then they show at facevalue, that they weren't purely just vapid, unwitty, generic, catty, and child-like. I still hope now, but my experiences say otherwise. I had a few girls intersted in me during HS/College and their supposed social skills are nonsense, women always expect you to intiate conversation & entertain them and if you don't they think there's something wrong you even if they're the one who's courting. Women don't have better social skills they're just more socially accepted/forgiven for their flaws and aren't expected to be extroverted like men are. If you're a passive man you will have no success with women and other men will see you as weak and easy to walk over for their enjoyment. Women also just don't have the capacity to be funny like men do, they don't have the intelligence to be and don't even need to be funny to be socially accepted. I also find that most women have no interst in intellectual topics history, geopolitics, philosophy etc. Many men don't either but at least they have humour. Overall it's very hard to respect the character of women, they're mundane outside of their sex appeal. I have a Chad friend who literally believed at one point that he might be gay due to his distate for women's personalities, and the guy has had numerous relationships, FWB, and female friends.

Last edited:
I have a Chad friend who literally believed at one point that he might be gay due to his distate for women's personalities, and the guy has had numerous relationships, FWB, and female friends.
Hilarious. Me in my teens I felt so superior to them that applying for bf position felt beneath me. And just frustrated in general because teachers in middle school bullied me especially math whore for being far smarter than her. Women are scum. Believe me. I have a sister.

Delete account
Other users have had the interest of women on here and I've never actively pursued any girl, I was also very ugly in schooling. I'm more of a mentalcel/non-normie than anything and enjoy my isolationist/quiet lifestyle. Don't you think it's insightful to have people with experience with women on this board so they can share their experiences instead of a whihgning echo chamber? Plenty of ugly/subpar men have had female interest & even girlfriends at some point but that doesn't save them from inceldom/blackpill. Most of my "sucess" with women came with soft rejecting girls by not paying them any attention in which through they gained intereted, it's a phenomenon in it's own, most women want validation especially from men they can't get it from & whom they deem easy.

Other users have had the interest of women on here and I've never actively pursued any girl, I was also very ugly in schooling. I'm more of a mentalcel/non-normie than anything and enjoy my isolationist/quiet lifestyle. Don't you think it's insightful to have people with experience with women on this board so they can share their experiences instead of a whihgning echo chamber? Plenty of ugly/subpar men have had female interest & even girlfriends at some point but that doesn't save them from inceldom/blackpill. Most of my "sucess" with women came with soft rejecting girls by not paying them any attention in which through they gained intereted, it's a phenomenon in it's own, most women want validation especially from men they can't get it from & whom they deem easy.
This isn’t the fourm for you man. Sorry

A lot of women have BPD and other mental issues, and they are completely selfish and full of misandry, but they'll still claim they have good personalities. LMAO!
A woman could eat her child alive and feminists and modern soyciety would defend her.

And the other way around. If all the "creepy" men were suddenly turned into their looksmatch, everybody would love them and they would get simps. This way the foids would actually have interesting personalities :soy: which they had to develop as men.

When I used to be around girls in my teenage years I always thought that their must be something 'more' to women then they show at facevalue, that they weren't purely just vapid, unwitty, generic, catty, and child-like. I still hope now, but my experiences say otherwise. I had a few girls intersted in me during HS/College and their supposed social skills are nonsense, women always expect you to intiate conversation & entertain them and if you don't they think there's something wrong you even if they're the one who's courting. Women don't have better social skills they're just more socially accepted/forgiven for their flaws and aren't expected to be extroverted like men are. If you're a passive man you will have no success with women and other men will see you as weak and easy to walk over for their enjoyment. Women also just don't have the capacity to be funny like men do, they don't have the intelligence to be and don't even need to be funny to be socially accepted. I also find that most women have no interst in intellectual topics history, geopolitics, philosophy etc. Many men don't either but at least they have humour. Overall it's very hard to respect the character of women, they're mundane outside of their sex appeal. I have a Chad friend who literally believed at one point that he might be gay due to his distate for women's personalities, and the guy has had numerous relationships, FWB, and female friends.
Fakecel tbh but extremely well written and true. Adding this to quotes.

woman are boring, they are only good for fucking and thats most chads pump and dump. I mean their are just a meat of hole that hold eggs that nature intended only for reproduction, what can you expect?

Woman didn't endured phsyical power like men do, they are often very simple minded and dont course them with deep thinking. Woman are basically cipher, the are void that are nothing basically.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back