Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If women prefer violent thugs, where does the idea that men should "be respectful", "buy flowers" come from ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★
Why are men being gaslighted so much ?

Why are we told to respect women, when they crave abusive, violent chads ?

Why are we told to be sensitive, when they despise weak, emotional men ?

Why are we told to share chores, when they a man who can tell them what to do - and force them when they refuse ?

At this point I'm genuinely wondering how a woman feel when she receives flowers.

Why are men being gaslighted so much ?

Why are we told to respect women, when they crave abusive, violent chads ?

Why are we told to be sensitive, when they despise weak, emotional men ?

Why are we told to share chores, when they a man who can tell them what to do - and force them when they refuse ?

At this point I'm genuinely wondering how a woman feel when she receives flowers.
>what women say
>what women actually do
theres a difference

>what women say
>what women actually do
theres a difference

Some of the knowledge I have acquired through incel platforms I wouldnt have believe if we didnt have hard evidences.

Foids prefer gigachads with 10/10 face and body

WTF is up with so many bait-threads like this? We all know the reasons.

Some of the knowledge I have acquired through incel platforms I wouldnt have believe if we didnt have hard evidences.
that is because you have been indoctrinated. also your name is "highschoolcel" so i assume you dont know how the real world works.

What's the reason
Nigga I ain't...like why do you think men have the fantasy of 'treating her like a queen and fucking her like a whore'? Men just take foids too seriously.

Nigga I ain't...like why do you think men have the fantasy of 'treating her like a queen and fucking her like a whore'? Men just take foids too seriously.

I think most men don't want to fuck her like a whore.

They want to respect her, make love with her, be nice and share chores.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back