Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If women aren’t letting you use them as a sexual relief object, it’s over.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, if women aren’t letting you use them as a sexual relief object, it’s over because this is exactly what privileged normal fags get to do while you’re suffering and on top of that, your looks match is currently getting used like this right now.

Respect all women! Unless you're good looking of course. *Giggles*

- Women

20210122 185144

Like the topic title says, if women aren’t letting you use them as a sexual relief object, it’s over because this is exactly what privileged normal fags get to do while you’re suffering and on top of that, your looks match is currently getting used like this right now.
Women complain about “sexual objectification”, and yet, they love being whored out by chad. Women are just very promiscuous in their very biological nature.

Do you want a women to let you use her as an object? CHAD ONLY.
Respect all women! Unless you're good looking of course. *Giggles*

- Women

View attachment 430497
When an incel accidentally bumps into a women and touches her by accident on the subway:

10 years of jailtime.

When a chad smacks some random whore’s ass on the street and refers to her as “my bitch”:

“Tee hee, he’s so funny and sexy!”.

Incels will never gain anything in life. Chads can get away with anything. Case closed.
Chad only
100%

Last edited:
I have seen Chad at my work. He just grabbed a girl and then kissed her. She looked happy.

Women complain about “sexual objectification”, and yet, they love being whored out by chad. Women are just very promiscuous in their very biological nature.
they exist only to please good looking men , even women subconsciously see themselves as sex objects meant for chad. satisfying chad sexually is their greatest joy in life

I don't think so.

мога ли да пия малко хляб