Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If women are so low IQ, why men are 4 times to be diagnosed with autism?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34194
  • Start date
Deleted member 34194

Deleted member 34194

THE WORLD WANTS US TO KILL OURSELVES, IT REALLY DO
-
Autism = genetically defect
Autists can't survive in a war, they are bunch of weak minded individuals, uncapable of even holding a gun.

If men are high IQ, the male gender wouldn't have such high rate of autism, that means, men are weak minded in some aspects.

So men are not the "perfect gender" as it seems, we are weak and dumb (at least the people who have disorders).
If men were superior in almost every aspect of human kind, women should be the gender who has more autism, that would make more sense.

Last edited:
What the fuck is this user?

Like most things in medicine, we've expanded the definition of "autism" to the point where it's subjective.

Emotional intelligence to be mentally weak is not directly related to IQ.
God damn this thread is fucking retarded.

Autism =/= low iq

Emotional intelligence to be mentally weak is not directly related to IQ.
God damn this thread is fucking retarded.
Okay okay, let's just conclude that men who have no emotional intelligence are weak then.
Autism =/= low iq
If you give a gun to an autist, he'll just turn around and run because he can't bear the bullet sound. :feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Okay okay, let's just conclude that men who have no emotional intelligence are weak then.

If you give a gun to an autist, he'll just turn around and run because he can't bear the bullet sound. :feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You dumb as goddamn fuck. You have no idea what the correlations of IQ even mean or autism.
They don't stop you from functioning and IQ is not real world intelligence. IQ is more pattern recognition. There are other types of intelligence, like creative intelligence.
You have no idea wtf you are talking about. This is the fucking dumbest fucking thread I've seen on this forum so far. Fuck off you IT fucking retard.

You do realise high functioning autism is a thing, right? I have that myself so I know. :feelswhat:

You do realise high functioning autism is a thing, right? I have that myself so I know. :feelswhat:
Yeah, but it is still a disorder women are less likely of having.

This fucking idiot thinks autism = IQ + weak person.
He doesn't know that many autistic people have pretty much super human intelligence or abilities and are far from weak.
So fucking retarded.

You dumb as goddamn fuck. You have no idea what the correlations of IQ even mean or autism.
They don't stop you from functioning and IQ is not real world intelligence. IQ is more pattern recognition. There are other types of intelligence, like creative intelligence.
You have no idea wtf you are talking about. This is the fucking dumbest fucking thread I've seen on this forum so far. Fuck off you IT fucking retard.

He doesn't know that many autistic people have pretty much super human intelligence or abilities and are far from weak.
So fucking retarded.
Even if an autist has HIGH IQ, they would still die in a combat with arms or a hand to hand combat.
They are WEAK bro, IQ will not let you survive in this world. Autists people should just die out because they wouldn't really survive in HARSHER ENVIRONMENTS.
Only in this soyboy society those autists can survive.

images

Even if an autist has HIGH IQ, they would still die in a combat with arms or a hand to hand combat.
They are WEAK bro, IQ will not let you survive in this world. Autists people should just die out because they wouldn't really survive in HARSHER ENVIRONMENTS.
Only in this soyboy society those autists can survive.
You probably don't know that the majority of autistic people are completely normal people that you would never knew unless you asked them or they bring it up with a diagnostics paper. You think autism automatically renders someone unable to survive. God damn you are dumb.

Women are not low IQ, cucked believe this cope.

Women laugh at your face and use this stereotype to their advantage

They say I wanna guy like you and you believe she is stupid but infact she can't help but mock you. She breaks stuff and says she is emotional all though they only do it because chucks actually believe it

Women know all the time what they are doing and what is happening around them. The only reason why they are no female super scientists or productive CEO s is because they are fucking lazy

You probably don't know that the majority of autistic people are completely normal people that you would never knew unless you asked them or they bring it up with a diagnostics paper. You think autism automatically renders someone unable to survive. God damn you are dumb.
If I had it my way, garbage threads like this would not be allowed.

I have a friend who have mildly autism and he's kind of obnoxious.
It's not like he's trying to be obnoxious though, he's just a sperg that doesn't know what other people are thinking of him.

I think everyone should know that autism and aspergers is not a good trait to have, it renders every aspect of your life.
Autists people also can't tolerate loud sounds, so they are kind of weak individuals compared to the typical NT.

Men's genetics are superior, and therefore, can be fucked up to a lower level, by say, autism. Women don't get autism as much because there's nothing much to fuck up there: their genetics are already trash. Can't go lower than that, now can you?

Also, gtfo greycel cuck, go back to orbiting your fat ham planet. She probably needs you to video record her taking Tyrone's cock.

What the fuck is this user?
So fucking retarded.
I share this sentiment.

apparently, while women are more likely to have average IQ, men are more likely to have either low or high IQ (higher disparity)

don't believe i'm a low IQ cel though so think i'm safe lol

Autists can't survive in a war, they are bunch of weak minded individuals, uncapable
If this is your measurement of mind strength that makes 100% of foids retard level weak minded, where did you see a foid taking up a gun and fighting in a real war? There are few in the entire human history and who knows if they even fought or were just used as poster girls for morale

If this is your measurement of mind strength that makes 100% of foids retard level weak minded, where did you see a foid taking up a gun and fighting in a real war? There are few in the entire human history and who knows if they even fought or were just used as poster girls for morale
Autistic men can't tolerate loud noises, so a nt woman would have an advantage compared to the autist.

So men are not the "perfect gender" as it seems, we are weak and dumb (at least the people who have disorders).
If men were superior in almost every aspect of human kind, women should be the gender who has more autism, that would make more sense.
Vaccines at a young age cause more autism in men because foid's bodies heal better from the chemicals in the vaccines. Foid's ability to heal better than men isn't because they are superior, it's to help them with pregnancy.

Vaccines at a young age cause more autism in men because foid's bodies heal better from the chemicals in the vaccines. Foid's ability to heal better than men isn't because they are superior, it's to help them with pregnancy.
vaxx causing autism? :feelsstudy:

Many women fought for USSR againt Nazi Germany. The Germans were shocked by that and so were other countries. It was definitely an unusual sight.

If men are high IQ, the male gender wouldn't have such high rate of autism, that means, men are weak minded in some aspects.
there are different kinds of intelligences

some kinds can coexist with autism, thus we have aspies who have both

women can have high social IQ type stuff about manipulating others and understanding trends

This grEY is a retarded faggot.

Autism doesn't mean low IQ and the most common issue that autists have is social in nature. Autism (in the absence of actual retardation) has little to nothing to do with the ability to wield a gun, or the ability to fight and survive in general.

It's a grave mistake to equate poor social skills with weakness, whether that is physical or mental. That's just our joke of a society overvaluing skills that are strongest in foids and also objectively the most useless.

Graycel moment.

so if foids r so damn pretty, why so much fakeup/surgery?:feelshmm:

What difference between normie women and autism women? NOTHING, they both think the same, feel the same, has a potato for a brain, only good for spreading their legs apart
so if foids r so damn pretty, why so much fakeup/surgery?:feelshmm:
I saw some completely ridiculous, turning into a 60 year old witch after some surgeries, they always want more, they think themselves divine

Men tend to lean more towards extremes for both IQ/looks/disease :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:. Sadly I am in the bottom 5% :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Autism = genetically defect
Autists can't survive in a war, they are bunch of weak minded individuals, uncapable of even holding a gun.

Most of them aren’t autistic ,just acting like a normal human is looked down upon in this ape nigger era

why are you necroing this joke of a thread

I don't think autists can actually die out, even if all autists didn't breed the autist genes didn't come from nowhere. The autist genes that you got from your parents and grandparents are still in your siblings gene pool, even if they are NT the autist curse is still there.

Average autist have actually higher IQ than average NTfag you retard. Also good riddance in banning this normie colaborating faggot :feelsjuice:

Like most things in medicine, we've expanded the definition of "autism" to the point where it's subjective.
/thread
When I was a kid, being depressed meant there was some chemical imbalance in your brain. Now if a foid is feeling sad, she can just tick a box in survey and be diagnosed.

"Autism=genetical defect"
That's a mistake
First of all autism is mainly caused by being intoxicated "food, chemicals, vaccs etc"
Even if the sane amount of women as men were autistic which may be the caze. Nobody is gonna diagnose them with autism, don't you realize that the standards for women social behaviour are nothing compared to those for men (and other behaviours as well)? Nobody gives a shit if a woman acts autistic so to speak. On top of that all of those numbers are probably put out there on purspose. You can just hire a bunch of statitians to make any result you want out of any study so to speak. The modern soyciety want you to believe that men are retarded, so it not rare that the "studies" have uch results but again, if a girl acts utistic, soyciety is gonna say "oh, she is shy" whereas if a men acts autistic they gonna say "he is autistic. But again, nobody cares, nobody cares if girls are autistic, it srems at least. It seems as if all that mattered were the phusical appearances.
Another thing, about toxic shit making people autistic, women bleed through menstruation, so they get rid of a certain deal of toxins whereas men don't have that