Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy If we’re not entitled why are they?

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★
Cucktears argue we aren’t entitled for a relationship and I could see their point. At the same time they expect us to pay for their abortion after being pumped and dumped by chad. We also must pay healthcare for people who do stupid shit. These people think they are ENTITLED to our hard work money when a quarter of them live off on welfare and don’t do any work.

It’s my BODY and my CHOICE which is why you misogynists must PAY for it. :feelstastyman:

They think money redistribution is ok but sex redistribution is not.

Of course they do it because money is mostly men paying taxes and sex is where women have the upper hand.

They think money redistribution is ok but sex redistribution is not.

Of course they do it because money is mostly men paying taxes and sex is where women have the upper hand.
High iq, they only want double standards when it suits them. Making money takes time and effort, but I guess their precious roast beef pussies are worth more than that.

High iq, they only want double standards when it suits them. Making money takes time and effort, but I guess their precious pussies are more important than that.
Also, making money requires work that you perform with your body. Your money being taken away from you is time you had to work with your body taken away from you. How's that different from having to let someone use your mouth, ass, pussy, or even hand for that matter, for some minutes?

And before someone prints this, posts on cucktears and they start to make comparisons with gay sex, most men are not gay, and most women do let men fuck their holes anyway.

Also, making money requires work that you perform with your body. Your money being taken away from you is time you had to work with your body taken away from you. How that different from having to let someone use your mouth, ass, pussy, or even hand for that matter, for some minutes?
A lot of women actually have sex in exchange for money. So them saying sex distribution isn't the same as money distribution is only from their hypocrisy and privilege forcing us to follow their rules.
And before someone prints this, posts on cucktears and they start to make comparisons with gay sex, most men are not gay, and most women do let men fuck their holes anyway.
Because they're fags they like thinking of gay stuff.

A lot of women actually do that in exchange for money. So them saying sex distribution isn't the same as money distribution is only from their hypocrisy and privilege to do it.
Exactly. The most revolting part of all of it is that when you don't want to help women through giving your tax money to them, as well as by other means, they say you lack empathy. I see it all the time on cucktears.

They're so solipsistic that they want to talk about empathy, as foids, with incels. If all female users there dedicated 1 minute of their lives to give some sexual favor to an incel, it would already ameliorate our live's hugely.

Exactly. The most revolting part of all of it is that when you don't want to help women through giving your tax money to them, as well as by other means, they say you lack empathy. I see it all the time on cucktears.
Fuck that soy faggot shit. They feel entitled to empathy, but where's our empathy?
They're so solipsistic that they want to talk about empathy, as foids, with incels. If all female users there dedicated 1 minute of their lives to give some sexual favor to an incel, it would already ameliorate our live's hugely.
After all we've been through following cucked laws and paying taxes, we deserve a lot more than a few minutes.

After all we've been through following cucked laws and paying taxes, we deserve a lot more than a few minutes.
Tbh. But they refuse even seconds.

For them, even having their butts touched by a sub4 men would already be considered a life-scarring event, kek. Meanwhile going through all your life without sex, love and validation, as a man, who has like 20 times the T levels of women, is considered something normal that you must just never mind.

High iq, they only want double standards when it suits them. Making money takes time and effort, but I guess their precious roast beef pussies are worth more than that.
extreme IQ

For them, even having their butts touched by a sub4 men would already be considered a life-scarring event, kek.
That's why they have to get with the new system.
Meanwhile going through all your life without sex, love and validation, as a man, who has like 20 times the T levels of women, is considered something normal that you must just never mind.
Cucks who allow this and whores who advocate for it must be punished severely.

Every man should be entitled to a loving relationship. It's one of the basic needs for good mental health

Cucktears argue we aren’t entitled for a relationship and I could see their point. At the same time they expect us to pay for their abortion after being pumped and dumped by chad. We also must pay healthcare for people who do stupid shit. These people think they are ENTITLED to our hard work money when a quarter of them live off on welfare and don’t do any work.

It’s my BODY and my CHOICE which is why you misogynists must PAY for it. :feelstastyman:

The entitlement thing is a strawman. Incels don't claim they are entitled to fuck random women that they never spoke to before. That is bullshit they make up to make us look stupid.

What the incel movement is about is the fact that women make very poor choices when it comes to men. You can be a very decent person with good values who would always be there for his family but she will still go for the thug because he is adventurous, good looking and exciting.
What the incel movement is also about is polygamy and that it leads to Chads having harems while incels get nothing and that is going to make some people unhappy and very angry.

Every man should be entitled to a loving relationship. It's one of the basic needs for good mental health
Tbh I don’t think you need a relationship. You just need to make skin contact to have chemicals processing and sex/making out. I know plenty of chads who just go out on one night stands without no relationships. They are just as happy as men who are in a long relationship.
The entitlement thing is a strawman. Incels don't claim they are entitled to fuck random women that they never spoke to before. That is bullshit they make up to make us look stupid.

What the incel movement is about is the fact that women make very poor choices when it comes to men. You can be a very decent person with good values who would always be there for his family but she will still go for the thug because he is adventurous, good looking and exciting.
What the incel movement is also about is polygamy and that it leads to Chads having harems while incels get nothing and that is going to make some people unhappy and very angry.
I agree with you. I was just pointing out their hypocrisy.

Tbh I don’t think you need a relationship. You just need to make skin contact to have chemicals processing and sex/making out. I know plenty of chads who just go out on one night stands without no relationships. They are just as happy as men who are in a long relationship.
Yeah it'd be nice to get voluntary skin contact not w a hooker :feelsbadman:

High IQ post.

We're forced by (threats of violence) to pay into something we don't agree with, it's honestly beyond entitlement it's full blown slavery.

What happens it you don't pay property tax? ( for example) you will lose "your house" (jfl) and possibly go to jail, what happens if you say no and stand your ground in your own home, (they) will kill you if you resist....... This alone has me baffled on why anyone puts up with this shit. hardly anyone is even brave enough to acknowledge they're being used as commodities for corporations while being dominated by governments in fact i think most people like it.

High IQ post.

We're forced by (threats of violence) to pay into something we don't agree with, it's honestly beyond entitlement it's full blown slavery.

What happens it you don't pay property tax? ( for example) you will lose "your house" (jfl) and possibly go to jail, what happens if you say no and stand your ground in your own home, (they) will kill you if you resist....... This alone has me baffled on why anyone puts up with this shit. hardly anyone is even brave enough to acknowledge they're being used as commodities for corporations while being dominated by governments in fact i think most people like it.
It's exactly like slavery. Our money we worked hard for is being forcefully taken from us to be given to our privileged enemies.

It's exactly like slavery. Our money we worked hard for is being forcefully taken from us to give to our privileged enemies.
Absolutely, it's just not straight forward slavery so the washed masses don't notice a thing.

l know a guy who banged a latina and she was pregnant. Now she takes money from government and doesnt work (she lives in a free 3 pieces flat....)
The guy left her when the baby was born

Absolutely, it's just not straight forward slavery so the washed masses don't notice a thing.
They treat incels worse than islamic terrorists because we're spreading the truth. Money is worth more than cheap old pussy, SEA is a good example of that.

They treat incels worse than islamic terrorists because we're spreading the truth. Money is worth more than cheap old pussy, SEA is a good example of that.
Yep, all this hate has to do with the fact we're right. tbh men like us have always been the biggest threat to governments and they know this, we have nothing to lose because of that we're as powerful as a human beings can be, banded together we're terrifying (this is why so much propaganda is used against us i believe) while the cucks wage slave for fake promises of love that has been destroyed by feminist culture
(purposely allowed), we're telling it how it is trying to force change.

All i ask is to be left alone to rot and i can't even have that..... fuck this.

Yep, all this hate has to do with the fact we're right. tbh men like us have always been the biggest threat to governments and they know this, we have nothing to lose because of that we're as powerful as a human beings can be, banded together we're terrifying (this is why so much propaganda is used against us i believe) while the cucks wage slave for fake promises of love that has been destroyed by feminist culture
(purposely allowed), we're telling it how it is trying to force change.

All i ask is to be left alone to rot and i can't even have that..... fuck this.
While we rot we should also have realistic sexbots, not pay any taxes, get incel government reparations, and be completely free to talk about the blackpill all we want in order to fast track the decline of rostie smv.

While we rot we should also have realistic sexbots, not pay any taxes, get incel government reparations, and be completely free to talk about the blackpill all we want in order to fast track the decline of rostie smv.
Sex robots will not be the same because it’s not sex we want but love and affection. Fucking a doll isn’t going to make you happy or anything. It’s also not the same because when you fuck someone, hug or make physical contact a chemical process occurs when two skins touch. When you touch you feel more happy and less stressed because we are social creatures.

if not that we should have the right to burn it all down

Sex robots will not be the same because it’s not sex we want but love and affection. Fucking a doll isn’t going to make you happy or anything. It’s also not the same because when you fuck someone, hug or make physical contact a chemical process occurs when two skins touch. When you touch you feel more happy and less stressed because we are social creatures.
It's still a good start until we get government funded hookers.

if not that we should have the right to burn it all down
We paid for it so we can destroy it.