Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If we were high enough on the social hierarchy, the vast majority of us would be promiscuous.

WarriorScholar

WarriorScholar

Lux Et Veritas
★★
Joined
Jun 21, 2021
Posts
115
Online
7d 3h 17m
The issue of cheating and promiscuity is tied to human nature itself, and while more frequent in females, men with the power and opportunities will act that way too. Demanding monogamy and exclusivity is, in part, a byproduct of our fear of being deprived and tossed aside. A fear that doesn't exist when you're viewed as overwhelmingly attractive by virtually everyone. In this scenario also, because people's perceived value of you is so high, their fear of losing you likely is too, and the chance of them stepping outside the relationship becomes significantly minimized with proper reinforcement.

But even then, our values shift, and desires change as we fulfill them. It's never truly enough. Eventually people get tired of the beautiful, loving wife, the german shepherd and the mansion. We seek endless expansion by our very nature, because in hunter-gatherer times stillness meant death, if true fulfillment came easily we wouldn't have made the internet or went to war, built upon and expanded our nations beyond what was necessary.

Applying these facts to modern relationships, women are now in a position of higher social value. We unfortunately can't resort to barbarity anymore like our ancestors, because we enabled them to be equal to us. So most physical and verbal threats to keep them in line are now empty. The dating landscape has vastly expanded to encompass almost the entire world. This being the case, women are now in possession of power equal or greater then men, and virtually unlimited prospects (opportunities).

Of course their sluts.
 
Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

Autistcel, >20: no date, no kiss, no holding hands
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Posts
4,537
Online
156d 9h 55m
I wouldn't have been. I would have gotten a GF with my interests and then I would have given her everything. I was quite a people pleaser/nice person before this here, my parents raised me as such (being polite/respectful to others) and with no evidence to the contrary I would have never rejected their education/principles. I would be the worthless simp they raised me as if I had gotten the positivity they claimed I would get (which you get as a good-looking man). I would have never questioned their teachings.
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
8,860
Online
102d 9h 43m
Im not sure, with my current brain even if i somehow become a desirable man i wouldn't chase after every girl. For me we both would be loyal to each other and if she cheats she would be dead to me, no second chances.
 
NearlyOver

NearlyOver

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
925
Online
4d 13h 27m
Someone told me in school, "The main reason some people are into monogamy is they're afraid that if they lose their partner they won't be able to get another one."

I never replied, but I've always believed him.
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
8,860
Online
102d 9h 43m
NearlyOver said:
Someone told me in school, "The main reason some people are into monogamy is they're afraid that if they lose their partner they won't be able to get another one."

I never replied, but I've always believed him.
Men are also very territorial and possessive, i know i am at least.
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,405
Online
90d 6h 52m
"Just backstab your life partner for sex bro"
Have you tried having integrity, ideals and convictions bro? :dab::dab::dab:
 
BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Legend
★★★★
Joined
Feb 19, 2018
Posts
3,817
Online
63d 23h 58m
When I was teen and early 20s, idk. Back then I wanted a wife. Now I don't and would probably try to leisuremaxx with my wealth and use it to get easy pussy.
 
Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
Joined
Jul 28, 2020
Posts
3,068
Online
77d 22h 27m
WarriorScholar said:
Eventually people get tired of the beautiful, loving wife, the german shepherd and the mansion.
?? People didn't seem to get tired of it half a century ago? Nowadays younglings are glued to their phone screens and spoon-fed with degeneracy on a daily basis. Yeah no wonder their worldview is skewed when they reach teenage years and eventually adulthood. Their impressionable minds have been poisoned practically from birth.
 
epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 7, 2018
Posts
8,357
Online
245d 3h 39m
Kamikaze said:
"Just backstab your life partner for sex bro"
Have you tried having integrity, ideals and convictions bro? :dab::dab::dab:
Cheating on your foid increases your value in her eyes.
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,405
Online
90d 6h 52m
epillepsy said:
Cheating on your foid increases your value in her eyes.
Don't care :dab::dab::dab:
 
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
15,589
Online
153d 4h 54m
Kamikaze said:
"Just backstab your life partner for sex bro"
Have you tried having integrity, ideals and convictions bro? :dab::dab::dab:
 
epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 7, 2018
Posts
8,357
Online
245d 3h 39m
Kamikaze said:
Don't care :dab::dab::dab:
Me neither (I have low sex drive).
But not caring about how she thinks of you means not caring about betraying your "life partner" as well.
 
I

ineedassistance

Not complaining anymore, just crying
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 7, 2021
Posts
411
Online
5d 16h 9m
If you aren’t using your IQ to engineer foids, it’s a waste IMO
 
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
3,821
Online
54d 15h 2m
i am a massive hypocrite and overall not very good person, so yes
 
LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Posts
6,126
Online
166d 19h 3m
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,405
Online
90d 6h 52m
epillepsy said:
Me neither (I have low sex drive).
But not caring about how she thinks of you means not caring about betraying your "life partner" as well.
Yes I don't care if she gets tingles from me cheating. If that makes me lesser in her eyes, then holy fuck did I make a grave mistake in taking this woman as my wife.
 
epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 7, 2018
Posts
8,357
Online
245d 3h 39m
Kamikaze said:
Yes I don't care if she gets tingles from me cheating. If that makes me lesser in her eyes, then holy fuck did I make a grave mistake in taking this woman as my wife.
But AWALT.
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,405
Online
90d 6h 52m
Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than to have lived a cuck ツ
-
Joined
Oct 2, 2019
Posts
16,486
Online
279d 6h 51m
epillepsy said:
But not caring about how she thinks of you means not caring about betraying your "life partner" as well.
The foid paradox
 
Deleted member 23518

Deleted member 23518

Self-banned
-
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Posts
1,132
Online
29d 8h 51m
BodyFat10orRope said:
When I was teen and early 20s, idk. Back then I wanted a wife. Now I don't and would probably try to leisuremaxx with my wealth and use it to get easy pussy.
This tbh. Give me enough money and I will use it to buy a JB harem. JFL at thinking w*men can provide the intimacy you desire.
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,405
Online
90d 6h 52m
ibericel said:
This tbh. Give me enough money and I will use it to buy a JB harem. JFL at thinking w*men can provide the intimacy you desire.
I am but a clown on the stage called life.
 
Meus

Meus

Banned
★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
4,677
Online
84d 19h 52m
Human nature is an ugly thing.
 
doomed2failio

doomed2failio

Automatic 6ft radius pre-coof
★★
Joined
Feb 5, 2021
Posts
680
Online
8d 7h 9m
Lebensmüder said:
I wouldn't have been. I would have gotten a GF with my interests and then I would have given her everything. I was quite a people pleaser/nice person before this here, my parents raised me as such (being polite/respectful to others) and with no evidence to the contrary I would have never rejected their education/principles. I would be the worthless simp they raised me as if I had gotten the positivity they claimed I would get (which you get as a good-looking man). I would have never questioned their teachings.
She's not yours. Only your turn

after you lose her you would be jaded.

only way is to move her away from degenerate cities.
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,405
Online
90d 6h 52m
Lebensmüder said:
I wouldn't have been. I would have gotten a GF with my interests and then I would have given her everything. I was quite a people pleaser/nice person before this here, my parents raised me as such (being polite/respectful to others) and with no evidence to the contrary I would have never rejected their education/principles. I would be the worthless simp they raised me as if I had gotten the positivity they claimed I would get (which you get as a good-looking man). I would have never questioned their teachings.
Same. I was raised for a world that no longer exists.
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
4,712
Online
28d 1h 24m
WarriorScholar said:
The issue of cheating and promiscuity is tied to human nature itself, and while more frequent in females, men with the power and opportunities will act that way too. Demanding monogamy and exclusivity is, in part, a byproduct of our fear of being deprived and tossed aside. A fear that doesn't exist when you're viewed as overwhelmingly attractive by virtually everyone. In this scenario also, because people's perceived value of you is so high, their fear of losing you likely is too, and the chance of them stepping outside the relationship becomes significantly minimized with proper reinforcement.

But even then, our values shift, and desires change as we fulfill them. It's never truly enough. Eventually people get tired of the beautiful, loving wife, the german shepherd and the mansion. We seek endless expansion by our very nature, because in hunter-gatherer times stillness meant death, if true fulfillment came easily we wouldn't have made the internet or went to war, built upon and expanded our nations beyond what was necessary.

Applying these facts to modern relationships, women are now in a position of higher social value. We unfortunately can't resort to barbarity anymore like our ancestors, because we enabled them to be equal to us. So most physical and verbal threats to keep them in line are now empty. The dating landscape has vastly expanded to encompass almost the entire world. This being the case, women are now in possession of power equal or greater then men, and virtually unlimited prospects (opportunities).

Of course their sluts.
I guess, I’m not sure though
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
16,783
Online
131d 20h 49m
Lebensmüder said:
I wouldn't have been. I would have gotten a GF with my interests and then I would have given her everything. I was quite a people pleaser/nice person before this here, my parents raised me as such (being polite/respectful to others) and with no evidence to the contrary I would have never rejected their education/principles. I would be the worthless simp they raised me as if I had gotten the positivity they claimed I would get (which you get as a good-looking man). I would have never questioned their teachings.
This, the person I am now after being black pilled is not the person I was before

I'd have had no problem marrying and settling down with one woman in a committed relationships had I experienced the world that my parents described to me, I'd have had no problem waiting till marriage to lose my virginity with her, etc

As you said, I would have never question my parents teachings had reality actually reflected what they taught
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Deathnic leader of I.N.C.E.L SINISTER death cult
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
4,034
Online
35d 1h 4m
Im so tired of this cuckcels
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top