Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If we were born foids, we would be getting dicked down by chad rn

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
With not a care in the world

No stress, no responsibilities, no worrying about being a virgin, no bullying

Our pussypass would solve almost every problem in our lives

why am I telling you this? Because i’m trying to illustrate just how fucked up our world is to the point that where if you were born with a hole instead of a hot dog under your pants, your life would be completely different and tenthousandtimes easier.

that’s the society we live in
There is something repulsive about being born with a hole.

I would choose to stay as a male

fa3.gif

tranny thread

The difference between me and a foid is that I have self-respect.

is this the thred that got nukthisgayearthbanned?

"hey guys, if we were girls, chad wood be diking us down RIGHT NOW. mmmm" LMAO

you're fucking retarded.

foids always have had it easy. NO MATTER WHICH SOCIETY OR TIME PERIOD.

even today in "backwards" societies foids still have it easier. in Afghanistan men have to fight and risk death while foids just marry and have kids.

you're buying into feminist propaganda of foids having it bad before feminism.

foids have it BETTER THAN EVER in modern west. they still had better life in general in the past.
True. Nobody ever talks about slavery and sex trafficking of boys in Afghanistan. Indeed the majority of rape victims there are boys. Not to mention non-sexual crimes. Nobody literally gives a shit about sub-8 male lives and never has.

It's actually more complex than that.

If we were a foid almost ANYWHERE before the 60s our life would have been total shit.

We live in the most cucked, foid-worshipping society in history. We were just unlucky to have been born in this time.

I would rather be a man but just in easier times.
This is kinda cope because both of my grandmothers cheated their husband multiple times, their children had multiple fathers and did nothing all their life, got 0 responsabilities, fucked everyone life around them, and still managed to be somewhat worshipped because muh wise old lady.

Last edited:
but if u was a foid u wouldnt be able to understand all of this and reality,and the life itself.Think about it ,u have gold in ur hands in some way because u see things deeper
22237 1

What is the origin of your avii :feelswhere: ?

Women are privileged

Hell nah nigga, I'd rather be born as Chad to fuck as many whores as possible

It's like a coin toss between conscious hell and blissful heaven. Being born women makes your life so simple and easy

:society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
I would be in my own estate because I got rich off of onlyfans :feelsautistic: goddamn :lul::cryfeels::cryfeels: :feelsrope: