Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If we min-maxed our lives, no complaining, no leisure time, would we eventually have something resembling the life we want?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35239
  • Start date
Deleted member 35239

Deleted member 35239

Lux Et Veritas
-
I think we're largely ignorant of our own capabilities, because the social structures we've been apart of or excluded from have drove home that we're undeserving and condemned to be eternal victims. But let me ask this: why should we value the opinions of a world that places value on superficial, shallow things? Such as appearance, confidence and humor?

What do they really know about us, honestly? And what do we really even know about ourselves beyond what we've already been told?

There is a reason why our ancestors survived and reproduced long enough to bring us into existence, even if it was just a fling. If you look far back enough, our ancestors had thought and fought their way out of countless survival situations, and endured mental and physical pain beyond our imagination. Considering that, how much untapped potential has gone underutilized, because the environment and people around us that made us not only fail to excavate it, but made us regress?

What kind of people would we be if we abandoned the emotional baggage: the resentment, the fear and the self-doubt? What if tomorrow we stopped caring about what people's preconceived notions of us are entirely? What if we used all our mental, physical and emotional abilities to their fullest, taking every step we can to move closer to that ideal life we fantasize about?

Cucked if you ever valued others opinion on you.

No , We are just pawns at the mercy of the demiurge and causality , If i minmaxxed i could only got a shit job in beanerland and a single mother roastie , I rather rot.

id still be subhuman tho so prob not

No. The whole point of the blackpill is that in a globalized world of a billion options, decision makers (top males choosing females, and females choosing low-tier males) are spoiled for choice, and immutable genetics are the only criteria selective enough to winnow down the options. People who work hard, even maximally hard, are a dime a dozen.

No. The whole point of the blackpill is that in a globalized world of a billion options, decision makers (top males choosing females, and females choosing low-tier males) are spoiled for choice, and immutable genetics are the only criteria selective enough to winnow down the options. People who work hard, even maximally hard, are a dime a dozen.
this
I think we're largely ignorant of our own capabilities, because the social structures we've been apart of or excluded from have drove home that we're undeserving and condemned to be eternal victims. But let me ask this: why should we value the opinions of a world that places value on superficial, shallow things? Such as appearance, confidence and humor?

What do they really know about us, honestly? And what do we really even know about ourselves beyond what we've already been told?

There is a reason why our ancestors survived and reproduced long enough to bring us into existence, even if it was just a fling. If you look far back enough, our ancestors had thought and fought their way out of countless survival situations, and endured mental and physical pain beyond our imagination. Considering that, how much untapped potential has gone underutilized, because the environment and people around us that made us not only fail to excavate it, but made us regress?

What kind of people would we be if we abandoned the emotional baggage: the resentment, the fear and the self-doubt? What if tomorrow we stopped caring about what people's preconceived notions of us are entirely? What if we used all our mental, physical and emotional abilities to their fullest, taking every step we can to move closer to that ideal life we fantasize about?
also based xianxia xuanhuan cultivation avi

Sounds like ropefuel more than copefuel jfl.

id still be subhuman tho so prob not

People who work hard, even maximally hard, are a dime a dozen.
I don't agree with that. There are certainly people working themselves to death at their jobs, but they are just working hard, while not really considering the future and whether working there will really lead to their goal. What I mean by working maximally is not only working hard when you need to, but being thoughtful and analytical about where you need to make changes or take risks to optimize your life; in order that you bring yourself as close to the finish line as possible no matter the cost.
No. The whole point of the blackpill is that in a globalized world of a billion options, decision makers (top males choosing females, and females choosing low-tier males) are spoiled for choice, and immutable genetics are the only criteria selective enough to winnow down the options.
I don't really agree with this entirely. Genetics play a significant role, and greatly determine the difficulty of achieving an ideal, but it's rarely if ever causes your social status to be immutable unless it's something as severe as being born retarded and paraplegic. There are countless examples of people who are butt ugly becoming millionaires or even billionaires and changing the world for better or for worse, with a hot Russian wife and side hoes on their yacht. Some of them aren't even that smart or charismatic, but the one consistent trait among all of them is their determination to ascend or die.

Last edited:

No complaining - Useful

No leisure - Not useful, you'd experience "burn out" and then you'd have no motivation to pursue your goals

you can min max your race and forward growth?

Cucked if you ever valued others opinion on you.
That's not what cucked means. Idiots should stop overusing it, but being idiots they don't understand why.

Finding the motivation would be really hard

There is a reason why our ancestors survived and reproduced long enough to bring us into existence, even if it was just a fling.
It's called mommies who want to be worshipped but don't want to earn it so they get pregnant to win respect like it's some kind of accomplishment and then try to get their kids to worship them.
They want it so bad they'll even fuck guys they're less attracted to if they can get them to nut without a condom.
Chad has so many ladies wanting this and to tie him down he's probably much warier about nutting inside the ones who want reproduction.

That's not what cucked means. Idiots should stop overusing it, but being idiots they don't understand why.
That's EXACTLY what cucked means idiot.

Cucked means being taken advantage of or putting others above you.

Maybe I should have been more precise, valuing the opinions of people who don't matter IS cucked (neutral or hostile people). How is it not fucking cucked?

There is a reason why our ancestors survived and reproduced long enough to bring us into existence, even if it was just a fling. If you look far back enough, our ancestors had thought and fought their way out of countless survival situations, and endured mental and physical pain beyond our imagination.
The industrial revolution produced an anti-human society who lost its capabilities of fighting through hardship. War is the only time you'll see something resembling what you describe in the modern world, we cannot reproduce such results without it being a necessesity.

Cucked means being taken advantage of or putting others above you.
Incorrect, it means being taken advantage of through manipulation of your reproductive instincts.

For example a gazelle is not "cucked" if a lion eats it, even though the lion is taking advantage of the gazelle.

As for putting others above you, that is only cucked if you do it due it in a deceived state.

It's not 'cucked' for example for a father to put the safety of his children (so long as they are actually his) above his own. That's part of securing a genetic future.

Maybe I should have been more precise, valuing the opinions of people who don't matter IS cucked (neutral or hostile people). How is it not fucking cucked?

All opinions matter, but some matter more (often MUCH more) than others.
It would actually be self-deception to absolutely ignore the value that neutral/hostile opinions have, because they are factors which influence the world.

It would also be self-deception to elevate the importance of such opinions to higher than it ought to be valued. Basically it's deception in either direction of mismanagement.

As for whether that self-deception qualifies as cuckery, I insist that it only should be call that if our reproductive instincts were what misled us.

It is not "cucked" for example if you were deceived into thinking something for reasons other than your reproductive instincts.

It has to mean something more specific than deception otherwise you're just making a useless synonym.

Incorrect, it means being taken advantage of through manipulation of your reproductive instincts.

For example a gazelle is not "cucked" if a lion eats it, even though the lion is taking advantage of the gazelle.

As for putting others above you, that is only cucked if you do it due it in a deceived state.

It's not 'cucked' for example for a father to put the safety of his children (so long as they are actually his) above his own. That's part of securing a genetic future.

All opinions matter, but some matter more (often MUCH more) than others.
It would actually be self-deception to absolutely ignore the value that neutral/hostile opinions have, because they are factors which influence the world.

It would also be self-deception to elevate the importance of such opinions to higher than it ought to be valued. Basically it's deception in either direction of mismanagement.

As for whether that self-deception qualifies as cuckery, I insist that it only should be call that if our reproductive instincts were what misled us.

It is not "cucked" for example if you were deceived into thinking something for reasons other than your reproductive instincts.

It has to mean something more specific than deception otherwise you're just making a useless synonym.
Ok you win. Your autism is stronger than mine. :feelstastyman: I will still continue using my it my way tough and you can continue using your definition.

It would be pretty cucked of me to stop using it my way, just because you told me to. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

You can't really min-max because life is not like a game

Joined Jun 21, 2021

This thread is massive cope. No matter what we do we will never have good lives or happiness with our horrendous genes, we have no potential or hope

I wonder what the world would be like if we all burned history books. It would be closer to Brave New World in a good way I would imagine-- in that we would just be happier because we would accept the duty of life for what it is, a sense of community, and some good SOMA too

Probably not. The only thing that would probably change is just the view you have of yourself, and even that is not a guarantee.

This thread is massive cope. No matter what we do we will never have good lives or happiness with our horrendous genes, we have no potential or hope
You can be a beggar with the plague and be happy, you can be the ruler of a palace, have countless attendants with a harem and be miserable.

Good is subjective, just as bad is too. As long as you're alive you have potential and hope for both.
It's called mommies who want to be worshipped but don't want to earn it so they get pregnant to win respect like it's some kind of accomplishment and then try to get their kids to worship them.
They want it so bad they'll even fuck guys they're less attracted to if they can get them to nut without a condom.
Chad has so many ladies wanting this and to tie him down he's probably much warier about nutting inside the ones who want reproduction.

In the past few centuries our forebears were still met with situations that determined whether they'd successfully reproduce. Environmental, in the way of natural disasters, war, famine, disease and predators. Social, in the way of mating rivals, competitors in business and labor, family strife, along with various idiosyncracies they were born with, that might've adversely affected their social standing, that they lived and succeeded reproducing with.

Innate adaptive and survival abilities, fine tuned for reproduction, naturally selected for thousands of generations, still exist within us. It's just that society places more emphasis on superficialities because of the importance of reputation, and appearances, for first impressions and general dealings; making us and others value things that are unrelated to the domain of our individual capabilities.

We then are overwhelmed by this confliction, adopting a fatalistic attitude, not realizing we're subverting our own potential by focusing on what we don't have, instead of using what we do have. Regressing to the point where the initial difficulty of getting what we want spikes sharply, affirming our fatalism further.
The industrial revolution produced an anti-human society who lost its capabilities of fighting through hardship. War is the only time you'll see something resembling what you describe in the modern world, we cannot reproduce such results without it being a necessesity.
That's a valid point, but I'm not completely convinced. Although I would say environmental conditions are essential for the outcome of results, seeing as our nervous system is hardwired to not put itself under strain if it isn't necessary, I believe we can produce similar results with the right motivation. Perhaps tapping into powerful resentment like pro basketball players when they were told they wouldn't make it, or enduring for the sake of encountering beauty yet unseen in people you've yet to meet, or games you've yet to beat.

Last edited:
No complaining - Useful

No leisure - Not useful, you'd experience "burn out" and then you'd have no motivation to pursue your goals
Valid point. Although you'd want to min-max that too, doing an activity that refreshes you from burn out the fastest.
this

also based xianxia xuanhuan cultivation avi
based sephiroth mp4

Last edited: