Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If we have never had a gf ,then how come nearly all users here say that they want to snuggle and FEEL A FOIDS WARMTH? How do you know it feels warm?

I don't know it seems like its a bait thread for users that cuddled with a girl once

Literally 0 people have said that and you're gay for even thinking about cuddling with a girl.

Body-heat means something is alive, and alive means a dick contributed to creating that life and dicks are gay. Bodyheat = gay.
@Dregster666 thoughts?

Body-heat means something is alive, and alive means a dick contributed to creating that life and dicks are gay.

Body-heat = gay.
@Animecel2D @Numb thoughts?

Yep. We are all faggots birthed from faggotry.
Bullet

Not One Second was wasted trying to understand what you quoted.

From what I understand you have been called out multiple times as a cuck. Explain yourself, and don't cite greyceldom as an argument because that would be cucked.

I've been exposed

From what I understand you have been called out multiple times as a cuck. Explain yourself, and don't cite greyceldom as an argument because that would be cucked.
Im just saying what it is.

As a Sub8male. You're condemned to be a cuck if you want anything to do with a foid.

I merely elab on the things you need to do.

Retards on here seem to think that I practice what I say.

I don't tell anybody on here to go be a cuck.

A good example is Napoleon.
If someone like @Napoleon de Geso wants to cry like a little bitch because he doesn't get teen pussy for free, im gonna tell him what he needs to do to make it a reality.

Screenshot 20200324 135754  01

@Skincel hi smegma