Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If waifus were real

• Thread starter Deleted member 36097
  • Start date
Deleted member 36097

Deleted member 36097

Self-banned
-
They’d still fuck chads and you’d be getting nothing.

You wouldn't be able to fuck a 2D foid anyway, you'd cut your penis in half trying to.

Anime has chads but fat bastards still get laid. How come?

It's drawn by men or women trying to cater to a male audience.

It’s cope

Yes, I know, but we're talking about if these women existed. These women created to like the things they like. They like fat bastards and dislike Chads if their creator god makes them that way. Therefore if they existed, they would exist as their creator god made them.

Yes, I know, but we're talking about if these women existed. These women created to like the things they like. They like fat bastards and dislike Chads if their creator god makes them that way. Therefore if they existed, they would exist as their creator god made them.
True. Looks are the god with lower case "g" of this fallen world. But remember:

1 Samuel 16:7​

King James Version​

7 But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.

what makes you believe i thought the contrary? i can't even imagine my waifus not rejecting me :feelsthink:

what makes you believe i thought the contrary? i can't even imagine my waifus not rejecting me :feelsthink:

Explain that to me. If your waifus like men like you in their cartoon, why wouldn't they like men like you elsewhere? If they are the same waifu with the same likes/dislikes?

That does not even make sense if your waifu loves you why would it change if she became real? That is the point of the waifu concept. The programming would still be there.

Explain that to me. If your waifus like men like you in their cartoon, why wouldn't they like men like you elsewhere? If they are the same waifu with the same likes/dislikes?
it's not logical, it's mental illness i guess, absent parents or something