Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if ur not gymcelling, ur a volcel

V

vnmc

Banned
-
agree or disagree?
low bodyfat with good muscle and the health gains from it are super important. u might still end up ugly but u will guaranteed look at least 1 point better than ur skinny fat low muscle mass version. also butterface game works for roasties too, at some level they think like men too. so if ur not gymcelled and lean, ur a volcel, period.

strongly disagree

disagree, face is the most important metric by far in regards to attracting women...
Also there is no gym for your bones, bone structure is monumentally more important for aesthetics than actual muscles.
Also no point gymming if you're a sub 5ft6 manlet as no woman wants a buff midget.

Anyone that's "Skinny fat/Skinny" though and atleast a 5 facially and above 5ft7...
Yeah i'd 100% recommend you to workout as it will likely help you ascend.
Even people like me that are cursed by TERRIBLE genetics in terms of body aesthetics... work out 7 days a week.

First, there is plenty of gymcels here and it didn't work
Second, I don't have time to go to the gym

Disagree completely. I used to gymcel and it didnt help, and I dont reslly enjoy working out. So yeah. Moot point.

It might work for you and that's great. But dont lump is in with you just because it works for you we might hate it tbh

Agreed.I run/sprint and lift,it's an insult when some lazy fatcel pretends he is like me.

disagree, face is the most important metric by far in regards to attracting women...
Also there is no gym for your bones, bone structure is monumentally more important for aesthetics than actual muscles.
Also no point gymming if you're a sub 5ft6 manlet as no woman wants a buff midget.

Anyone that's "Skinny fat/Skinny" though and atleast a 5 facially and above 5ft7...
Yeah i'd 100% recommend you to workout as it will likely help you ascend.
Even people like me that are cursed by TERRIBLE genetics in terms of body aesthetics... work out 7 days a week.
7 days a week? Isn't that counterproductive?

No, it depends on what your split is tbh.
Works well for me
Not at all counterproductive
I thought only bodybuilders who take it really serious do so many splits. I always read beginners should either do a full body workout or 2-splits, train 3-4 times a week. You're probably advanced then.

I thought only bodybuilders who take it really serious do so many splits. I always read beginners should either do a full body workout or 2-splits, train 3-4 times a week. You're probably advanced then.
I'm not advanced imo, i just stopped watching videos on how to workout and i just go according to how my muscles feel and what i feel my body needs. ever since i've done that i've seen more gains tbh.

Went from
-10 inch biceps to 13.6 inch biceps
-18 inch deltoids to 19.2 inch delts
-34 inch waist to 32 inch waist
-37 inch chest to 39 inch chest

Wrist size is 5.8 inches, height is 6ft2

Gymcelling will help you to get respect from males at least

>if you're not wasting a bunch of time and money and putting effort into some etc etc bullshit you're a volcel

kek. there are no volcels in this world

It helps to feel better.