Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If ur insane ur actually sane

Obour1995

Obour1995

Recruit
★★★★
Hello. Did u know that the way society is run it lies to u by saying that insanity is wrong? Insanity is actually by natural law the peak of sanity. We are all apes who shouldn’t be raped by these human rights perpestied us by our parents and those stupid filthy goverments run by niggers and paki CUNTS. U are sane if u want to kill and butcher and behead and want to take over world. Don’t forget that

U think ur some philpsher don’t u, no one cares u FAGGOT

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

— Friedrich Nietzsche

take your meds boyo

Yeah because our insanity makes us realise how truly wretched this world is

Meds medication

Yeah because our insanity makes us realise how truly wretched this world is
Exactly! Ur labelled as this term “insane” when u have defeated their brainwashing

take your meds boyo
No, he has a point.
We have been raised with a blue pill mindset, we are conditioned by society to think inside of the box.
As soon as you think outside of the box, they will call you ´insane´

No, he has a point.
We have been raised with a blue pill mindset, we are conditioned by society to think inside of the box.
As soon as you think outside of the box, they will call you ´insane´
Ur completely right. In a weird way the definitions should be switched. In my eyes “sane” people are utterly insane. I don’t know how or why they live their lives how they live and think it’s the right way.

Why dont you try out some of the new fashion suit shizo`?

6af7694696d14682e6911835c0c1b51ec467900d328ff2b7255b8778781c0afc

No, ur insane.
Yes indeed, and i embrace it, The worst thing you could do to your Inner Self is to repel it . Like Parents abandoning their child emotionally.

Yes indeed, and i embrace it, The worst thing you could do to your Inner Self is to repel it . Like Parents abandoning their child emotionally.
Good then ur actually sane.