Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if ur dick is over 6 inches ur a volcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
face > dick > height
it is how it is, volcel and fakecel if u have over 6 inch dick

How is dick size more important than height? You have to attract a girl first and ALL girls nowadays have a height requirement so even if you have a 7 inch dick in the pants it doesn´t matter when the girl already has rejected you for being too short.

Oh i really want to tag someone but that would be rude.

have you forgotten girth?

How is dick size more important than height? You have to attract a girl first and ALL girls nowadays have a height requirement so even if you have a 7 inch dick in the pants it doesn´t matter when the girl already has rejected you for being too short.

now how do i get foids to look past my height and ugly face?

idk. i am a dicklet and u are non dicklet use ur mind
Yuo are just coping, dick means nothing for whites bec. whites dont have the bbc halo.

Dickpill is just meme (my meme 11cm)

there's tall people with big dicks too, they get the pussy and manlets don't no matter how big their dick is

yeah im walking with my dick sticked to my forehead, preety high iq thread​

Heightpill is more legit than dickpill, who is indeed very overrated

face > dick > height
it is how it is, volcel and fakecel if u have over 6 inch dick
I would rather be taller with a smaller pp than smaller with a bigger pp

This. You can't just walk around with your dick swinging. But being tall is effectively doing that (even if your dick is actually small).

Massive cope:

It’s face>race>height