Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If Ukraine wins the war, foids won‘t return to Ukraine

Scio

Scio

Banned
-
Most foids already left the country and now imagine if Russia stops the invasion and the war is over but foids refuse to come back to Ukraine :feelskek:
It was a big mistake to let them out of country. Slav foids hate slav men , it‘s a known thing.

Yup, the Ukrainian foids are all getting dicked down by African immigrants in Europe. It's over, Ukraine. Might as well give up.

while men fighting and dying, their foids are busy with sucking polish dick

while men fighting and dying, their foids are busy with sucking polish dick
I don't think so, Poles aren't more attractive than Ukrainians
Yup, the Ukrainian foids are all getting dicked down by African immigrants in Europe. It's over, Ukraine. Might as well give up.
Based

I wish I was rich

It was the most cucked thing ever to let foids out of the country. It was giga lifefuel for the foids to escape this shithole and the ugly alcoholics who risk their lifes in war. They will now try to marry some western beta and stay in the west forever while the survivors of the war can rebuild the country. Fucking hoes.

If the Ukrainian whores go and are riding dicks of black immigrants in Europe during the war.. the Ukrainian men should import and marry African women and make a new country in the Ukraine of a Mulatto people. So they can have the best soccer team in Europe a generation from now.

Most foids already left the country and now imagine if Russia stops the invasion and the war is over but foids refuse to come back to Ukraine :feelskek:
It was a big mistake to let them out of country. Slav foids hate slav men , it‘s a known thing.
high iq
this will literally be one of the biggest hypergamy acid tests in history, they have seen the greener side of the pasture now will they stay loyal or will they cave in to better conditions and white chaddery onry, dumping the men who are risking their lives back home for them and the "family".
imagine 1 million odd foids left your country most young this is giga suifuel for every man in the ukraine

Ukraine is being cucked since WW2, maybe even before that. Ukrainecels really got shitty end of the stick.

>voluntarily returning to a war torn shithole
I agree with the foids on this one