Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel if u could now, how would you kys. rope, gun, toast in the tub ect

car+tree=good

car+tree=good

Greycel
just curious about your methods. let's be real everyone here has at least thought about it. what's your way

Pills. I could care less about a "manly" way to die, those stupid preconceptions never made sense to me. Alright i'll just blow my head off so that i may end up half-alive or half-dead .... Yeah right. Call me whatever you want after im dead-desu

Jumping from a tall building, there is no backing out from that one.

Pills. I could care less about a "manly" way to die, those stupid preconceptions never made sense to me. Alright i'll just blow my head off so that i may end up half-alive or half-dead .... Yeah right. Call me whatever you want after im dead-desu
I agree in a way, I reckon those preconceptions are for fag chads and Stacie's who give a shit about how cool they are. but some retard could also fuck up pill dosages and end up vegetable

it won't take much u just need dream on by aerosmith playing and you have no choice but to jump

I agree in a way, I reckon those preconceptions are for fag chads and Stacie's who give a shit about how cool they are. but some retard could also fuck up pill dosages and end up vegetable
I still think the chance of you fucking up with pills is lesser, but yeah if you're dumb you can do almost everything badly. Thing is if i want to die why make my job harder and make it painfull too?

Travel at the speed of light into the Sun itself and as i explode upon impact i wipe out the entire universe with me, effectively starting another big bang and once again, continuing this shitty cycle of existance once more :feelsUnreal:

just curious about your methods. let's be real everyone here has at least thought about it. what's your way
You can kill urself legally in many countries

alternatively I would buy some gas and gas myself in a car which I don't have while consuming sleeping pills. I actually had stored condensed gas before for this purpose but it wasnt big enough to kill me probably unless I put on a gas mask or some shit and pumped it in there JFL.. I threw it away a while ago tho.

Jumping. Eh probably not that method though. It would be a fearless and daring way to go out though. I think that's the appeal of the method.

i cant gun because i have no gun. i want quick and painless

1. Jump from a bridge not far from here. A family member of a classmate has also jumped from there and died successfully
2. Throw myself in front of a car

Special: Jump from a bridge... onto the Autobahn (German Highway with no speed limit) and if I survive get rolled over by cars instantly

3. I will take pills but I need an extreme amount of pills + could fall into conscious coma in permanent agony

Last edited:
S&W 500 Magnum

Death by suffocation between a green eyed ginger foid's boobs that has pink nipples

Shotgunpill to the brain

1. Rope in a tree, preferably in public.
2. Shotgun to the head, preferably in public.
3. Burn myself alive with the help of gasoline, in public.
4. Jumping out of a plane without a parachute.

4. Jumping out of a plane without a parachute.
You know the feeling when you put your arm out a car windows and its feeling really weird because of the high speed?

thats what will happen with the whole body for minutes multiplied by 100000x when jumping from a plane with no parachute

You know the feeling when you put your arm out a car windows and its feeling really weird because of the high speed?

thats what will happen with the whole body for minutes multiplied by 100000x when jumping from a plane with no parachute
Sounds fun! My idea to do that was inspired by the song “Blood upon the risers” which is about a soldier whose parachute fails and he dies in pretty graphic detail.

Sounds fun! My idea to do that was inspired by the song “Blood upon the risers” which is about a soldier whose parachute fails and he dies in pretty graphic detail.
Thatll be so fun, your entire evolutionary defense system will fucking traumatize you over and over again for minutes before you die, you will feel strong pain if unlucky, fall unconscious if lucky, also you will probably endure something like a head trauma because of the high speed.

Wear goggles

Euthanasia with a painless barbiturates in a fanta cup

Jump off a bridge but shoot myself before I reach the water

1. Crash car into wall at 155 MPH. Also considering driving off freeway on ramp (those are pretty tall and a fall off that is instant death)

2. Blow brains out using assault rifle, like that one Russian dude

3. Tying noose around neck, with other end to a tree . I would do this in a rented convertible top car and then floor the accelerator.

4. Hand grenade to head.

5. Suicide by cop. Police in burgerland are pretty trigger happy.

Not feeling suicidal at the moment but these are the methods I've thought about.

Drown. There's plenty of rivers around where I live. Or maybe just antagonise some of the normie gangsters who bully me every day. they can shank and shoot me

That’s a very prolongated method full of agonising pain and suffering, very low iq way to kill yourself
But I just can't bring myself to jump from somewhere or slit my wrists or take pills. I would never be able to do these methods.

I've actually put alot of thought and planning into this. Best method by far is easily nitrogen tank attached to bag or scuba mask. Least painful and cleanest way to go. And before I'd do it I'd just setup a shortcut on my phone to send texts out on delay after about 30 mins. That way if I fail no one would know and I could try again later.

But yeah nitrogen seems a lot more fool proof than blowing your head off with a gun

My father did that and Ended Up vegetable snd died via internal / brain Damage 2 Weeks later , but He Made the Jump from a 3. Floor building , so It wasnt Very high ,kek.

Thats why If It ever Comes down to this , i would cut my artheria or force impale my Heart . ( After im overdosed and wasted as fuck ofc )

My father did that and Ended Up vegetable snd died via internal / brain Damage 2 Weeks later , but He Made the Jump from a 3. Floor building , so It wasnt Very high ,kek.

Thats why If It ever Comes down to this , i would cut my artheria or force impale my Heart . ( After im overdosed and wasted as fuck ofc )
Brutal, sorry for that. I wonder was he feeling any pain or had any consciousness.

Brutal, sorry for that. I wonder was he feeling any pain or had any consciousness.
He could recognize me and my mother , He cried too , but couldnt speak or do any Task Really .

Your Just ultra fucked If you end Up a vegetable and These shitters still force you in staying Alive , knowing the whole Point of jumping from a building is wanting to die . Talk About emphaty and self awareness.

Last edited:
He could recognize me and my mother , He cried too , but couldnt speak or do any Task Really .

Your Just ultra fucked If you end Up a vegetable and These shitters still force you in staying Alive , knowing the whole Point of jumping from a building is wanting to die . Talk About emphaty and self awareness.
he suffered till last moments, my uncle died of brain and lung cancer, om the last week pain was so unbearable he was begging for death to come and he was cursing his existence.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back