Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If u arent married by 29 or in stable LTR it is probably over for u.

St.Tropez

St.Tropez

Banned
-
Obviously doesn't apply to top 20% male and top 60% female.

But average and bellow you are FUCKED.
jfl do u guys understand those reddit cucks now? They are desperate to accept ANYTHING cause they KNOW what awaits them.
And what awaits them is my destiny.
Alone and unwanted by anyone anymore. Nor part of anything.

I still lived as a non cucked and preserved my dignity but at what cost? Now I am alone and its over for me.

Worse yet I am tired from trying.

Last edited:
More like 25. It was that age when I started getting weird looks for not being tied down to a female. And you are correct on those cucks.

2 more years before I rope

True, you are done for if you are incel by age 25. With 0 experiences.

Literally everybody from HS and uni is either married already or in a LTR. and here i am 27 yo KHHV with 0 experience with opposite sex. Everybody moves on with their lives. Like majority of these kids on this forum. There is just no happy ending to oldcels story.

It's truly over for oldcels..

True, you are done for if you are incel by age 25. With 0 experiences.

Literally everybody from HS and uni is either married already or in a LTR. and here i am 27 yo KHHV with 0 experience with opposite sex. Everybody moves on with their lives. Like majority of these kids on this forum. There is just no happy ending to oldcels story.

It's truly over for oldcels..
Soon you will be a 47khhv. Time flies.

25 for ltr.29-30 for marriage. The singles scene goes to hell after than anyway. The singles sites are like those insurance car auctions. Every car has a story, and not a good one either.

I already know it is surely over for me by now, I wonder if I just stop posting on this place or just keep up.

Yep, it's over for us oldcels. Youngcels have no idea what it's like.

I already know it is surely over for me by now, I wonder if I just stop posting on this place or just keep up.
This place is cancer too. It will kill the tiny sliver of hope you have to ever get anyone.

This place is cancer too. It will kill the tiny sliver of hope you have to ever get anyone.

I saw your post yesterday and I say you are indeed very desperate, so desperate that makes me look ok. Would you like to talk to me here or inbox, if of course, you want to talk (not exactly talking, just typing stuff one-another) to somebody?

The only women even available for dating after 30 are probably single moms, LMAO

More like 25. It was that age when I started getting weird looks for not being tied down to a female. And you are correct on those cucks.

I saw your post yesterday and I say you are indeed very desperate, so desperate that makes me look ok. Would you like to talk to me here or inbox, if of course, you want to talk (not exactly talking, just typing stuff one-another) to somebody?
fine if you want

If you are 25 and still a virgin => rope. You are officially too ugly for this world