Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill if u are ugly there is eternal suffering and death

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i realized that if u are ugly there will be eternal suffering and death. no amount copes will make up for ur ugly face. so just rot forever because we shouIdnt be born it was a mistake. if god is real then he will have a good explanation of why we were suffering 24/7. the funny part is thug guys get all the women while we good guy dont even get a text message which shows that its all about looks not fucking personality so i guess the blackpill is going to prevail soon and we will destroy the npcs normies and foids. right now we need to learn and learn more so we can outsmart our enemies and soon one day we will win against the evil people who ruined our life once we all come togehther

i realized that if u are ugly there will be eternal suffering and death. no amount copes will make up for ur ugly face. so just rot forever because we shouIdnt be born it was a mistake. if god is real then he will have a good explanation of why we were suffering 24/7. the funny part is thug guys get all the women while we good guy dont even get a text message which shows that its all about looks not fucking personality so i guess the blackpill is going to prevail soon and we will destroy the npcs normies and foids. right now we need to learn and learn more so we can outsmart our enemies and soon one day we will win against the evil people who ruined our life once we all come togehther
Sorry, I don't believe in God. However, I will try to die without suffering in a few years.

being an ugly man and finding a pain-in-the-ass ugly girl as girlfriend, is a good cope

If you are ugly, all you could really do is cope and learn to accept your fate.