Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If trannys can get tax payer funded hormones then dammit incels should be able to get face surgery

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
And HGH and leg lengthening surgery. Why should my taxes have to pay for some tranny freak to get hormones. I would rather my tax money go to pay for HGH therapy for a young fellowcel.

I would probably get a SMV boost if I went on estrogen.

Pretty ridiculous how trannies have actually been able to get legislation changed to the point they get tax money to fund their degeneracy.

And HGH and leg lengthening surgery. Why should my taxes have to pay for some tranny freak to get hormones. I would rather my tax money go to pay for HGH therapy for a young fellowcel.
Clown world

because tax payer money must be spent on satan: americans pay tax to support the state of israel, pay to fund tranny delusional nutcases, and pay money to support single mothers with niglets and pay money to fund mass immigration of worthless creatures made in the image of the devil.

I was just talking to my tranny aunt about this actually. If state insurance pays for women to get hormones and surgery to look like a man then men should be able to get it to look like a man. Doctors won't even prescribe Test unless it's insanely low for men but foids get it along with free surgery for mental illness, go figure. I'm mentally ill, where's my free surgery and roids?