Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If this was a game I would start over, this player character is useless

Figthcel

Figthcel

Fap To Fighter Jets to free yourself
★★★★★
Back in the day it was called gimped character. When you set the attributes and skills for your character wrong and so it is hardly playable. And you have to reroll a new character.

So whoever made my character is a retard and now I have to play this piece of shit without a second chance.

It was Game Over since day one, buddy.

That reminds me, GTA Online lets you change your character's appearance for $100k, most realistic thing in that game tbh.

Well you can begin your journey of starting over by adopting a pet rope from your local Home Depot

when my character got designed they pressed the random button on face creation tbh tbh

pKO9gwj.jpg

Also it sucks when you find out on a high level that your character is set wrong from the start. And you have to start over.

Except in life you have to finish your fucking life without a replay.

Also it sucks when you find out on a high level that your character is set wrong from the start. And you have to start over.

You can always press quit

You can always press quit

I would if there was another game to play.

But this system seems to be all out of games except for this bonked character in a game I dont enjoy and cant get better at

InstLife is a huge black pill

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180722-183517_InstLife.jpg
    Screenshot_20180722-183517_InstLife.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 81
Yea someone has put all my points into Intelligence Endurance and Luck.

So I know stuff and dont die, but Iam bad at most things and cant relate to people
Speedrunning life, eh?

I thought my previous one was bad. I always suicide characters with shit stats starting out

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180722-183803_InstLife.jpg
    Screenshot_20180722-183803_InstLife.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 71
I'm pretty good at failing quests and breaking the main storyline.This is a bug test playthrough, tbh, fams.

I'm pretty good at failing quests and breaking the main storyline.This is a bug test playthrough, tbh, fams.
We definitely broke the main storyline here us Incels.
I thought my previous one was bad. I always suicide characters with shit stats starting out
Go to surgery kek

Is that a real game?

Yea someone has put all my points into Intelligence Endurance and Luck.

So I know stuff and dont die, but Iam bad at most things and cant relate to people
Incels literally have 0 luck... fucked by genes before birth

Slumped shoulders, wild eyes, and a stumbling gait - this one is no more good to us.

Too much stress and negative quirks.. life is the real Darkest Dungeon.

On Amazon, there is a Tips & Tricks cheat code magazine to help ascend our flawed character through life, but it's worth $2,000,000,000.00 USD.