Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If this is a blackpilled forum then why do people still give bluepill advice ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Why do people here still give false hope to ugly ass sub 5 niggas I had one guy named @Incelius Savage tell me I can ascend by selling weed when I’m short ugly atypical and underweight I have a better chance at getting abducted by aliens than ascending people here still give normalfaggot advice like just approach bro just eat more bro just get a haircut just do self improve it’s not about NT confidence or any of that it’s about looks money and status mostly looks anybody that says otherwise is either a retard or an infiltrator if you’re ugly no there’s Thugmaxing no kpopmaxing no JBW all of that is Chad only it’s face and height that’s all that matters

Recluse

:feelskek:

Just start geomaxing if you are white and resemble a human. If you are ethnic, short, and autistic, then it is truly over for you. Also, everyone can ascend, even if it is from 1/10 to 3/10. But yeah, you are right, there is just not enough drive/reward for us to even start looksmaxing.

If the incel is a teen normie mogger then he should get some of the redpill advices.

Because they are infiltrators who are here to manipulate us

He was joking.

i try to swallow the blackpill but i just can't, there are ugly guys out there who can ascend, that's a fact. My uncle for example is ugly as fuck and his wife is a hottie and yes he has money and a good job but so does she. I'm sure he gets so many hot chicks because of his outgoing personality and IQ, it kind of proves to me that blackpill isn't 100% right. I prefer a mix of redpill and black pill, but when you say ugly men can't ascend It just means you're wallowing in your own delusional pessimism.

i try to swallow the blackpill but i just can't, there are ugly guys out there who can ascend, that's a fact. My uncle for example is ugly as fuck and his wife is a hottie and yes he has money and a good job but so does she. I'm sure he gets so many hot chicks because of his outgoing personality and IQ, it kind of proves to me that blackpill isn't 100% right. I prefer a mix of redpill and black pill, but when you say ugly men can't ascend It just means you're wallowing in your own delusional pessimism.
Just start geomaxing if you are white and resemble a human. If you are ethnic, short, and autistic, then it is truly over for you. Also, everyone can ascend, even if it is from 1/10 to 3/10. But yeah, you are right, there is just not enough drive/reward for us to even start looksmaxing.
Absolute state of greycels

so how do you explain ugly guys who can score? because they exists, it's not my opinion it's a fact. Blackpill is only a reality for the ugly and introverted like me and you

so how do you explain ugly guys who can score? because they exists, it's not my opinion it's a fact. Blackpill is only a reality for the ugly and introverted like me and you
oofy doofy pill as well as NTpill

Subconsciously we know that blackpill is true but we cope by giving bluepilled advice because we want to hang on to the hope that’s there’s might still be a chance for us. I know, it cope.

Doubt they are genuinely ugly. People here can't rate for shit.

This forum is filled with IT alts, fakecels, cucks, of course you’ll receive bluepilled shit. Even someone told me “NT is more important than looks”.