Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If this fat, subhuman ethnic can be a PUA coach so can I

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-

View: https://youtu.be/AfmkHNSSSMs

If he can make a living by grifting as a PUA coach, why can't I? He's not wage slaving at a 9-5. Also, the tall white guy can SEAmaxx or get an ethnic foid by running JBW game.

Blackpill is cope. It's all about game. :soy:

I'd rather not make a living by ripping people off and selling them lies.

I'd rather not make a living by ripping people off and selling them lies.
Now that I am black pilled, I don't mind scamming people and ripping them off. I got fired from my last job for stealing, but they only caught me once. I got away with it plenty of times and I don’t feel bad about it. I feel bad I got caught that one time. I did the right thing my whole life and what did it get me? Fuck all but a wage slave job.

Last edited:
Now that I am black pilled, I don't mind scamming people and ripping them off. I got fired from my last job for stealing, but they only caught me once. I got away with it plenty of times. I did the right thing my whole life and what did it get me? Fuck all but a wage slave job.
I don't think stealing money and deceiving people for monetary gain is right. I'd rather not do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back