Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If this doesn't convince you that women are demonic creatures, nothing will

67ec25fbfc059a2a5a6bc239700c166a456c431ea4a9cf56eab5300c2e47bcb4.jpg

At least read this half:
When I graduated we moved in together in a new city. He was finally out of his dad's house and he found himself a job in a local restaurant to pay the rent. I instantly knew when we moved in that I'd made a horrible mistake. I'd graduated from college and was in a good job that I loved. I was going out meeting new friends and he was staying home. He worked late nights so I spent a lot of time alone in the apartment and found myself becoming attracted to someone else I'd met through a mutual friend. I stupidly invited him over to the apartment one night and we kissed. I knew then that I had to break up with my boyfriend and there was no going back.
Only six weeks after moving in I sat him down and told him that we couldn't be together anymore. He was in disbelief. He had had such a terrible life at home and I had always promised him that things would be great when we moved in. I encouraged him. I told him he'd build his confidence when he had me around every day. We planned so many trips and dates that we were going to have in this new city. He spent so much of his savings on decorating our apartment. This was everything to him.
Things didn't work out with the other guy but I didn't have any interest in getting back together. He begged me to stay in the apartment with him because he didn't have anyone else. I felt awful and agreed but made him sleep on the couch and had a lock put on the bedroom door. I spent most of my time in the bedroom and whenever I came out he would beg me to change my mind and give him a chance. He felt like he had messed up a beautiful relationship because of his anxiety and, to be honest, it was true. I became angry at him for not accepting my decision and we started arguing more and more. He said once he was suicidal and I brushed it off and told him to call the hotline. I called him pathetic, told him I was happier without him, called him manipulative. He was working on himself extremely hard, going to the gym daily and meeting up with friends from work, I'd never seen that side of him. But I was happy to have the weight of his illness off of my shoulders and told him that. At the same time I found someone else on Tinder and really fell for him hard. He is successful, handsome and everything I hoped my ex would have been. I started sleeping around his place more and more and basically ignored my ex.
Then, last weekend I slept at my new boyfriend's house. My ex kept calling me, which was unusual as he only tended to talk to me at home. I was angry and texted him that I was happier with my new boyfriend than I ever was with him and to leave me alone. That was the last thing I ever said to him. I returned home on Sunday to find him hanging by the neck in the bathroom.
He was the kindest, gentlest, most intelligent person who loved me like I was the only person on earth. All he wanted was a chance at a normal life and I threw it all away for him. All I've done since is cry and scream. I feel like I've murdered someone. His whole life was so difficult and I broke every promise of what living together would do for him. How do I live with this?!

She will stop caring within a couple weeks and live the rest of her life with no guilt, trust me.

At least read this half:
When I graduated we moved in together in a new city. He was finally out of his dad's house and he found himself a job in a local restaurant to pay the rent. I instantly knew when we moved in that I'd made a horrible mistake. I'd graduated from college and was in a good job that I loved. I was going out meeting new friends and he was staying home. He worked late nights so I spent a lot of time alone in the apartment and found myself becoming attracted to someone else I'd met through a mutual friend. I stupidly invited him over to the apartment one night and we kissed. I knew then that I had to break up with my boyfriend and there was no going back.
Only six weeks after moving in I sat him down and told him that we couldn't be together anymore. He was in disbelief. He had had such a terrible life at home and I had always promised him that things would be great when we moved in. I encouraged him. I told him he'd build his confidence when he had me around every day. We planned so many trips and dates that we were going to have in this new city. He spent so much of his savings on decorating our apartment. This was everything to him.
Things didn't work out with the other guy but I didn't have any interest in getting back together. He begged me to stay in the apartment with him because he didn't have anyone else. I felt awful and agreed but made him sleep on the couch and had a lock put on the bedroom door. I spent most of my time in the bedroom and whenever I came out he would beg me to change my mind and give him a chance. He felt like he had messed up a beautiful relationship because of his anxiety and, to be honest, it was true. I became angry at him for not accepting my decision and we started arguing more and more. He said once he was suicidal and I brushed it off and told him to call the hotline. I called him pathetic, told him I was happier without him, called him manipulative. He was working on himself extremely hard, going to the gym daily and meeting up with friends from work, I'd never seen that side of him. But I was happy to have the weight of his illness off of my shoulders and told him that. At the same time I found someone else on Tinder and really fell for him hard. He is successful, handsome and everything I hoped my ex would have been. I started sleeping around his place more and more and basically ignored my ex.
Then, last weekend I slept at my new boyfriend's house. My ex kept calling me, which was unusual as he only tended to talk to me at home. I was angry and texted him that I was happier with my new boyfriend than I ever was with him and to leave me alone. That was the last thing I ever said to him. I returned home on Sunday to find him hanging by the neck in the bathroom.
He was the kindest, gentlest, most intelligent person who loved me like I was the only person on earth. All he wanted was a chance at a normal life and I threw it all away for him. All I've done since is cry and scream. I feel like I've murdered someone. His whole life was so difficult and I broke every promise of what living together would do for him. How do I live with this?!

Just absolutely fucking lol at this whore. As soon as he ropes she starts saying, "he was the kindest, gentlest, most intelligent person who loved me"

SO WHY DID YOU SLEEP WITH ANOTHER MAN AND ABANDON HIM, SLUT?

Bitch has blood on her hands.

Also a reminder that even if you do get a femoid, if you aren't on your game and "interesting" 24/7, she'll leave you.

Reading this fills me with so much rage.
I hope she's happy, drove a poor man to suicide with her degeneracy. This isn't the first time I've seen a case like this either, women are fucking monsters.

She will stop caring within a couple weeks and live the rest of her life with no guilt, trust me.
This.
They are sociopaths incapable of remorse. She'll probably hook up with that other guy while he rots down below.

Just absolutely fucking lol at this whore. As soon as he ropes she starts saying, "he was the kindest, gentlest, most intelligent person who loved me"

Virtue signalling cunt.

Girls will date a depressed "loser" with no life for years because he is handsome yet we are not even given the smallest chance.

BETA MALE REVOLUTION NOW

Girls will date a depressed "loser" with no life for years because he is handsome yet we are not even given the smallest chance.

That fucker still got cucked and ruined at the end though. Just goes to show you that no one is safe.

im convinced that women are literal demons

SHE SHOULD BE PUBLICLY LYNCHED.

Hope she lives the rest of her life knowing she made him kill his self

You do know that there are no female angels so that does mean they are all demons

Why isn't she in jail? She pushed another man to end his own life. How dare that filthy whore get away scot-free.

LMAO at women, they will literally back stab you the first chance they get. Showing any sign of weakness = insta breakup. Women have no remorse, no moral compass all they know is themselves. They are legit sociopaths, every single one of thenm.

There is no future for the west , you guys are fucked. We Muslims need to build the caliphate and slaughter all those liberal Muslims who push for democracy and equality. We dont have any choice at this point. Isis was right.

LMAO at women, they will literally back stab you the first chance they get. Showing any sign of weakness = insta breakup. Women have no remorse, no moral compass all they know is themselves. They are legit sociopaths, every single one of thenm.

Lol. I'm already convinced, and I've seen/heard of worse.
Typical female behaviour

This is the problem with women. They have extremely limited empathy combined with tunnel vision. She destroyed that man's life and his parents' lives and anyone who was close to him yet doesn't give a fuck.

This guy would have roped by 14 if he were ugly. Still, this cunt is a monster. She of course just lead him on in hopes he’d one day evolve into the Chad she desired.

May Allah bring righteousness and equality back into this world.

We need the birth of a great one.

I would e invited both of them over and killed lied both of them, the roped

Bitch says he was handsome. Atomic blackpill: even handsome guys get treated bad.

Bitch says he was handsome. Atomic blackpill: even handsome guys get treated bad.

Handsome is the minimum requirement for girls to ltr a guy. The type of tinder slayers she gets with is a different level of handsome, a level of looks that makes you impervious to depression and anxiety, because noone ever treats you badly.

Handsome is the minimum requirement for girls to ltr a guy. The type of tinder slayers she gets with is a different level of handsome, a level of looks that makes you impervious to depression and anxiety, because noone ever treats you badly.
It's over for me. :feelsrope:

All women are sociopaths.

Damn, I'm kinda speechless. Even normies are agreeing with us in those comments.

Feminism, she deserves a murder charge.

An 8/10 guy is seen as the subhuman when all those 9/10 guys come around. Brutal.

It's called trading up, whore like this will jump on anyone's cock who's better looking than their current bf/husband. :rage::feelsree::lul::feelsrope::fire:

Damn, I'm kinda speechless. Even normies are agreeing with us in those comments.
Really think so ?!

Noy all your fault but you were cruel u knew he was vulnerable. Maybe rather then being on dating sites you could volunteer for mental health

You shouldn't blame yourself, but at the same time, it seems you really mistreated the poor guy. I cannot imagine a long-term girlfriend asking me to move in with her, then getting dumped for a succession of strangers. Letting him stay with you was just cruel.

There's nothing wrong with not wanting to be with someone who's mentally ill or depressed, but I would recommend speaking to a counselor or going to therapy. You are not at fault, but I think you need to talk through your grief as well as the mindset that let you treat a supposed loved one like that.

Best of luck.

You called him manipulative? Why?

Time will heal all. Forgive yourself.

reinstate the Shariah of Allah.

DON't FORGET THAT THE ORIGINAL BOYO WAS ALSO TALL, HANDSOME AND LIFTING.

HE JUST DIDN'T HAVE MONEY AND NEEDED LOVE

BUT SHE FOUND SOMEONE ON TINDER WHO HAD THE SAME SHIT + $$$$$$$

AND THOUGHT SHE IS ENTITLED TO IT

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS FOID

I HOPE SHE NEVER SLEEPS UNTIL THE REST OF HER DAYS

I HOPE SHE GETS DEMONS IN HER HEAD FOREVER

I HOPE SHE GETS AID AND PUMPED AND DUMPED BY EVERY GUY SHE EVER MEETS UNTIL SHE IS 40 AND INFERTILE

I HOPE SHE FUCKING DIES ALONE LIKE A DOG

THIS IS WHAT SHE DESERVES

-----------

TINDER + THIS WHORE KILLED A YOUNG MAN

THEY SHOULD BE SUED BY THE FAMILY

THIS IS INDEED NOT A SUICIDE IT'S A MURDER

I commented this. Please upboat:

i'm a lazy-cel. can someone tldr for me?

i'm a lazy-cel. can someone tldr for me?

roastie is in a relatioship with a chad/chadlite with mental issues due to a hard life at home - dead mother, alcoholic father

roastie starts living with chad/chadlite but she is not content

roastie blasts tinder and finds chad/chadltie who is also rich

roastie tells previous chad to fuck off but lets him live with her

previous chad hangs himself after calling her multiple times - she doesn't respond and just writes and angry message

DON't FORGET THAT THE ORIGINAL BOYO WAS ALSO TALL, HANDSOME AND LIFTING.

HE JUST DIDN'T HAVE MONEY AND NEEDED LOVE

BUT SHE FOUND SOMEONE ON TINDER WHO HAD THE SAME SHIT + $$$$$$$

AND THOUGHT SHE IS ENTITLED TO IT

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS FOID

I HOPE SHE NEVER SLEEPS UNTIL THE REST OF HER DAYS

I HOPE SHE GETS DEMONS IN HER HEAD FOREVER

I HOPE SHE GETS AID AND PUMPED AND DUMPED BY EVERY GUY SHE EVER MEETS UNTIL SHE IS 40 AND INFERTILE

I HOPE SHE FUCKING DIES ALONE LIKE A DOG

THIS IS WHAT SHE DESERVES

-----------

TINDER + THIS WHORE KILLED A YOUNG MAN

THEY SHOULD BE SUED BY THE FAMILY

THIS IS INDEED NOT A SUICIDE IT'S A MURDER
This western women are absolute fucking trash and tinder needs to be terminated now.

fucking evil cunt

I know this is wrong, but it's what you get for being cuck. I've heard related story (Without the rope part) from a friend of mine, who traveled with her to a different country. And in the end, she left him so he had to travel back. This cuck is still bluepilled when he sees a femoid but I can't convince him that it's over.

This really hit me hard. fuck.

But remember we're the ones who are evil.