Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If things were different

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
You ever play video games with multiple endings? Im sure 90 percent of us had. But what about alternatives of reality. People in general tend to base ideoligy from nothing more then there desires. Siding more so with groups of people they relate to then those who are morral. Good example is racism between different animal speices. But thats not the primary point.

The point is somthing that popped in my head. A question I dont know myself but others might have a idea of. What kind of person do you think you would be if you were not a incel? Would you have different ideoligys? Personality? Mindset? I know noncels dont suffure like we do. It makes sense they would make fun of us like the shit heads they are. But what would we be like if we were not incels in a alternate universe? Primarily what would you be like? I sure as shit dont know what person I would be like if I wasnt a incel. My life had shit rigged against me from the beginning. Even before my birth.

A lot of what if's but what isn't is the fact that trannies invaded mainstream gaming.

You ever play video games with multiple endings? Im sure 90 percent of us had. But what about alternatives of reality. People in general tend to base ideoligy from nothing more then there desires. Siding more so with groups of people they relate to then those who are morral. Good example is racism between different animal speices. But thats not the primary point.

The point is somthing that popped in my head. A question I dont know myself but others might have a idea of. What kind of person do you think you would be if you were not a incel? Would you have different ideoligys? Personality? Mindset? I know noncels dont suffure like we do. It makes sense they would make fun of us like the shit heads they are. But what would we be like if we were not incels in a alternate universe? Primarily what would you be like? I sure as shit dont know what person I would be like if I wasnt a incel. My life had shit rigged against me from the beginning. Even before my birth.
What do you mean before your birth? How would you even know to begin with? Were you born in a tube?

In an alternative universe I would be a inceltear user

Depends how much of an "Not Incel" if i was a ltn who had 2 shitty relationships in his life, i would probably be the same.

Genes dictate everything. Childhood and early teenhood shape our minds. If you could change those two things everything would be different.

What do you mean before your birth? How would you even know to begin with? Were you born in a tube?
My mom was 17 when pregnant with me. She had the mindset of a Jezebel. Fucking off with random boyfreinds who dont give a shit about me and were voilent. Having anger issues like most single moms. I didnt know it before shit went down. But as I got smarter and ovservant of what she was like. I knew with how she is everything that happend to me was inevitable.

A lot of what if's but what isn't is the fact that trannies invaded mainstream gaming.
At least it isnt that infeasted in ghost recon breackpoint. Been playing that game alot. Infact I dont see any trans in that game.

What do you mean by "not an incel?" Just a regular average guy?

Yep. Basicly if you werent a incel like us what do you think you would be like?

Inceldom hasn't really shaped my beliefs for the most part.

But if I was a normie, a successful normie, I probably wouldn't be as needy. I missed out on so much, so I'm extra needy and extra picky about the future. If by some miracle I met a woman who showed interest in me tomorrow, I would almost certainly stop to ask myself "Is this who you're gonna ascend with? After all these years? After all the fun you missed? Shouldn't your ascension at least be as fun as it would've been when you were younger?"

Hmmm... well if I wasn't an incel and went through a similar life to the one I've been through...
My family would probably see worth in me and stick around. I'd have a decent circle of friends and maybe even had a partner or two by this point. If I was a normie, I would have completely different interests - I spent so much time submerged in anime and videogame slop to numb the pain of inceldom that it's no exaggeration to say it shaped my personality. I'd probably still play videogames, but more normie games like Call of Duty, and I'd probably do some sort of martial art. I always wanted to try martial arts but never started because of inceldom and lack of funds.

I'd be a lot happier forsure, and a lot more naive.