Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"if they hate women so much why do they want to fuck them tihi"

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
That's the stupidest thing in the world and they use it every time. ummmmm biology? attraction? libido? do you people know biology? or do you all know fake biology about vaginas tottaly staying as tight after 50 dick as when you were a teen, or that its shape doesn't change.

Master said:
teehee you can't get a gf because of your personality
giving women any rights was a total mistake

F
Master said:

humans are social creatures and it is in our biology to seek a mate.

Being depraved of it for years / decades can have serious affects on your mental health ( I should know)

Virginp0wers said:
humans are social creatures and it is in our biology to seek a mate.
Being depraved of it for years / decades can have serious affects on your mental health ( I should know)

Exactly, so fuck those cucktears faggots for demonizing us for wanting sex.

Your comprehension skills makes me giggle.

Homosapicuckus said:
Your comprehension skills makes me giggle.
blue pilled troll is here. they haven't banned you yet?

TheVman said:

You can't understand basic things because you lack the minimal intelligence to even transform it into information.

Homosapicuckus said:
TheVman said:
You can't understand basic things because you lack the minimal intelligence to even transform it into information.
oh yeah and what does this post missunderstand? please share your bluepilled wisdom

TheVman said:
oh yeah and what does this post missunderstand? please share your bluepilled wisdom

I have nothing to add because your thoughts make no any sophisticated sense.

Homosapicuckus said:
TheVman said:
make no any sophisticated sense.
clearly you're an intellectual!

Homosapicuckus said:
TheVman said:
clearly you're an intellectual!
I assume compared to you anyone would be.
Haha How simplistic of you. Clearly you have no grasp of the counter-intuitive irony in my utterance. Why, even while i reading this I venture your inferior mind is incapable of understanding the subtle nuance of malign I hurl at you! I must persistently lower my pontificate skill in order to appease the common mind of the blue pilled such as thee. Oh, how silly of you to think you juxtapose. Answer me this, swine; do you even watch Richard and Mortiemer?

Don't forget the repressed gay jokes that follow after.

TEEHEE THEY ONLY HATE ME BECAUSE THEY WANT TO FUCK EACH OTHER HEEEE

And 5 seconds later on Facebook, they'll post about gay rights and various liberal buzzwords their friends say is socially acceptable.

TheVman said:
Haha How simplistic of you. Clearly you have no grasp of the counter-intuitive irony in my utterance. Why, even while i reading this I venture your inferior mind is incapable of understanding the subtle nuance of malign I hurl at you! I must persistently lower my pontificate skill in order to appease the common mind of the blue pilled such as thee. Oh, how silly of you to think you juxtapose. Answer me this, swine; do you even watch Richard and Mortiemer?

Keep talking.

Master said:

50? These bitches have gone into the hundreds maybe a few legends got into the thousands. Their vaginas must be a train wreck after fucking half of all the males in their county

ArtoriasWolf said:
50? These bitches have gone into the hundreds maybe a few legends got into the thousands. Their vaginas must be a train wreck after fucking half of all the males in their county

Top of /r/inceltears along with master's comment

towncel said:
Top of /r/inceltears along with master's comment
why do u go there? we aint on reddit anymore, those losers are irrelvant