Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If these robots exist then robosex is just around the corner

Are you telling me, that’s a legit robot playing the ping pong ? Or are you telling me it was an ai that edited in the robot to the vid?

Are you telling me, that’s a legit robot playing the ping pong ? Or are you telling me it was an ai that edited in the robot ?
Nope, Thats a robot! :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

guess a general enough AI to move around in space is what's missing for robot partners. doubt you could take these ping pong bots, put them on the streets and expect them to get home, even without any cars or outside interference.

and some more human like chatbot. but this looks promising.
guess not. though this seems like it shouldnt be far away. since this is already real.

guess a general enough AI to move around in space is what's missing for robot partners. doubt you could take these ping pong bots, put them on the streets and expect them to get home, even without any cars or outside interference.

and some more human like chatbot. but this looks promising.
If they got female bodies :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

That sure fooled me yes!
Nah man. Bots just don’t have that level of coordination and movement yet, maybe in the future yes but tis a long road to go