Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "If there were more women than men we wouldnt be incel"

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★

Be it in looks or money, top 20% men are always hoarding women.

Rich men can invite a lot of prostitutes or normal women to these parties because they could be luxurious parties, food and activities and they know they would only need to have sex and do other degenerate activities with the few males that attend those.

Top 20% men in looks always have whores in rotation, even if they themselves have a gf or the girl has a bf, they don't care.

Truth is women would rather share top men than get into a monogamous relationship with a subpar male, even if he was loyal, she will not be happy.

If women outnumbered men all that extra pussy would go to the few males.

Stop wishing for a family or a gf you cuck ;)

How does that tiktok relate to your point?

There won't be enough chads for all of them depending on how many more women there are

There won't be enough chads for all of them depending on how many more women there are
Yeah maybe some chads will only be able to keep 100 women :feelskek:
20% of women will be shared by 80% of incels

Chads would turn to polygamy and take all of the foids.

It would be worse.

Gigacope thread. Sex ratio is one of the biggest reasons for inceldom.

It wouldn't change anything

Last time I looked into it, countries where women outnumber men are rare (I think Madagascar was #1). Almost nowhere in the delveloped/developing world.

Someone from one of those countries should report what it’s like but, yeah…I really doubt it’s in any way easier for men in those places.

Lol no

Ask yourself why was monogamy placed in society?? Because 80% of undesired men outnumber 20% of chads

Chads would not be hooking up reluctantly if tinder matches were public record

Otherwise Steve the far right white supremacist would be giving Tyrone a visit because Jennifer was craving bbc

Lol no

Ask yourself why was monogamy placed in society?? Because 80% of undesired men outnumber 20% of chads

Chads would not be hooking up reluctantly if tinder matches were public record

Otherwise Steve the far right white supremacist would be giving Tyrone a visit because Jennifer was craving bbc
You're beyond :bluepill: if you think women believe that being whores is a bad thing.

You're beyond :bluepill: if you think women believe that being whores is a bad thing.

They do understand fist to the face( in halo infinite)

Retardcel moment

women to men ratio in that video 80/20 implying those males are hording women
Which would be the point of the thread :feelskek:

I dont see how anyone can even argue against this. Foids are already in harems for chads and tyrones, adding more foids wouldn't change anything for us and just give those same guys an even bigger pool of girls to play with. Chad becomes even more since his time for them would be further divided :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Poligamy would be the norm, cheating would be even more common, bluepilled guys would end up parenting chad's kids without knowing, in the end almost nothing would change, THINK OP THINK
thinkmarkthumbnail.PNG

Assuming top 20 men get 80% women and bottom 80 men get 20% women, having more women than men would mean those 20% would consist for more individual girls.

Instead of 20 girls being at bottom for 80 men, you have 40 girls for 60 men for example

Poligamy would be the norm, cheating would be even more common, bluepilled guys would end up parenting chad's kids without knowing, in the end almost nothing would change, THINK OP THINK
thinkmarkthumbnail.PNG
Nigga that's my point? :feelsugh:
Why wouldn’t it?

Sex is a market. When demand shifts to the right, the market price goes up. In other words, the more foids there are looking for lovers, the SMV of males increase.
It is a market indeed, have you seen how rich people accumulate resources? Same happens with women.
Assuming top 20 men get 80% women and bottom 80 men get 20% women, having more women than men would mean those 20% would consist for more individual girls.

Instead of 20 girls being at bottom for 80 men, you have 40 girls for 60 men for example
It sounds nice in theory, in practice however, it would be hard for it to work that way

Nigga that's my point? :feelsugh:

It is a market indeed, have you seen how rich people accumulate resources? Same happens with women.

It sounds nice in theory, in practice however, it would be hard for it to work that way
didn't read :feelshaha: