Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If there was a place where rejected men live, i would move there

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Like a district in a city or some island. I think it is better for your mental health.

Seeing these foids acting stuck up, giving me dirty looks or looks of disgust is very damaging for my mental health. I try to avoid going out as mich as possible but sometimes you are forced to leave your room.

I wouldnt have to see roastoids at a place where rejected unattractive men live who decide to stay away from "normal" people.

Last edited:
Like a district in a city or some island. I think it is better for your mental health.

Seeing these foids acting stuck up, giving me dirty looks or looks of disgust is very damaging for my mental health. I try to avoid going out as mich as oossoble but sometimes you are forced to leave your room.

I wouldnt have to see roastoids at a place where rejected unattractive men live who decide to stay away from "normal" people.
You're a truecel. Give up college, and rot.

This already exists it's called turkey :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Seeing these foids acting stuck up, giving me dirty looks or looks of disgust is very damaging for my mental health. I try to avoid going out as mich as possible but sometimes you are forced to leave your room.

I would definitely move there.

Something like this would be nice:

If you ever read Brave New World (1932) by Aldous Huxley, the penultimate part of the book talks about a place on Earth where dissidents against the system are sent; one of the novel's protagonists is a member of the highest & smartest 'Alpha' caste but while all the other 'Alphas' are tall and beautiful, he is short and average-looking, and is also a huge mentalcel. I can't really remember the details but the non-NT dudes get sent to an island or to the Arctic or some shit. I don't think I'd mind that personally
As for real life, I mean we used to have monasteries and shit, I mean even higher education used to kinda be a place where celibate or rejected males could go, but we don't really have anywhere to go anymore; rather, it seems like there's nowhere left to run. This website might be one of the only places in the whole of the universe where dudes like us can 'go' and it's only a matter of time before they shut it down

reminds me of the dumptown usa from regular show. Only difference is they had relationships