Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If there was a button you could press that would make all foids on the planet drop dead, would you press it?

Would you press the button that kills all foids?

• Yes

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 45.5%

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I would press it so hard my wrist would break and make me become a wristcel.

I do not care that there wouldn’t be any more reproduction, Homo sapiens deserve to be extinct.

I think the world would be a lot more peaceful. Foids are attracted to dark triad asshole traits and a lot less men would be assholes as a result.

What is better is that all non faggots would be incel like me.

Let me rephrase the question.
If there was a button that would kill the human race would you do it?

Let me rephrase the question.
If there was a button that would kill the human race would you do it?

No, I wouldn’t want incels to die.

My situation eventually kills all humans though

That's what I was saying

My situation is different, existing humans get to live out their life just like now (foids are not human). The only difference is that there wouldn’t be any new humans. Even then a high iqcel might be able to develop artificial wombs.

Of course no kek I need some fap materials

let me rephrase the question.
If there was a button that could make all currycels 6ft 3 gigachads would you press it?

Yeah id press it twice

2 users voted no :feelsUgh:
:feelswhere::soy:

No. I'd rather just press a button and kill all my limido and romantic feelings forever.

I would. Prefer slower. Like over the course of a week / month and watch how everyone reacts to it.

Yeah, I hate humanity.

Yes I would. One less thing to worry about. Inceldom won't bother me much after knowing that every male is an Incel. Plus I'll hoard hundreds of sex bots and sell them at high prices. It's a win win situation for me. I can concentrate on my copes.

Yes, it would be a utopia until everyone dies.

At this point I wouldn’t care. I might as well press it because atleast everybody would be incels

No. I hold very little respect for women, I don't want them to disappear as I'm still sexually attracted to most of them. Though a button that would make them a little dumber and docile would be nice

i'd rather press one that kills absolutely everybody

Yes I'd press it.
But I'd like a button that kept them quiet.

I would press the button twice

Rollmemesmagic8ballroll5magic8ball ea4a69120505ff086a84aa6a0a771429

Dont forget none of us need to be virgins. What I mean is theres always nevada, were hookers are legalized.