Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If there is a god we'll go to heaven, if not we'll be dead forever

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
Either way inceldom comes to an end. Pretty comforting thought when everything looks grim.

Yeah, death is the greatest equalizer

Cope if god is real we're going to hell

What in theology...

If life is not fair what makes you think that afterlife is? Imagine if all ugly males go into hell and good looking people into heaven. Estağfurullah

If there's a god he hates ugly men and that's why we suffer so much, so what makes you think that he will let us go to heaven?

Yep, its a comforting thought that no matter how shitty your life is, it won't last forever.

:feelsmusic:
Yesterday seems as though it never existed
Death greets me warm, now I will just say goodbye

@BlkPillPres thoughts?

@BlkPillPres thoughts?

Cope

@EyesAreSoCold
Being incel doesn't make you "good enough" to get into heaven by default, especially since most of us aren't commiting "sins" like "fornication" DUE TO LACK OF CHOICE, not because WE CHOSE NOT TO

If you think God isn't going to take that into account you are coping, the only reason most of us aren't taking part in "degeneracy", is because we don't have the choice to, it would be like a person in a wheelchair being rewarded for not having their feet touch the ground for years :feelskek:

Incels getting "points" for not being degenerate is like like imprisoned pedophile getting points for not fucking any children while being locked away (he never had the chance to fuck any children he's in jail) JFL

So God doesn't have a "high rating" for most of us, and I'd argue ALL OF US as many of the "anti-degeneracy" types are coping, and don't know their TRUE SELVES, because they've never had their faith tested with TRUE TEMPTATION

STOP COPING

IF YOU WANT EVEN A PIECE OF HEAVEN

YOU'LL HAVE TO CLAIM IT FOR YOURSELF WHILE YOU'RE ALIVE

NOTHING ELSE IS ASSURED AFTER YOU DIE, THIS ONE LIFE COULD BE ALL THAT YOU HAVE

Last edited:
God hates us too

Too ugly to get into heaven. If we go to hell though we transform into chad demons and get to torture those who wronged us. This is my cope.

God wouldn't allow any of this to happen. God is either uncaring, favors only a certain type of people or, DOESN'T EXIST AT ALL!!

(Note that I am not denying the existence of a god, but the one from Abrahamic faiths simply due to logical fallacies and inconsistent documentation is false and non-existent.)

This life is so wretched that honestly only the devil could have created it

Well fornicatiors are meant to go to hell so we have nothing to worry about

Cope

@EyesAreSoCold
Being incel doesn't make you "good enough" to get into heaven by default, especially since most of us aren't commiting "sins" like "fornication" DUE TO LACK OF CHOICE, not because WE CHOSE NOT TO

If you think God isn't going to take that into account you are coping, the only reason most of us aren't taking part in "degeneracy", is because we don't have the choice to, it would be like a person in a wheelchair being rewarded for not having their feet touch the ground for years :feelskek:

Incels getting "points" for not being degenerate is like like imprisoned pedophile getting points for not fucking any children while being locked away (he never had the chance to fuck any children he's in jail) JFL

So God doesn't have a "high rating" for most of us, and I'd argue ALL OF US as many of the "anti-degeneracy" types are coping, and don't know their TRUE SELVES, because they've never had their faith tested with TRUE TEMPTATION

STOP COPING

IF YOU WANT EVEN A PIECE OF HEAVEN

YOU'LL HAVE TO CLAIM IT FOR YOURSELF WHILE YOU'RE ALIVE

NOTHING ELSE IS ASSURED AFTER YOU DIE, THIS ONE LIFE COULD BE ALL THAT YOU HAVE
I wasn't thinking that we aren't committing sins, but rather that we have suffered so much that whatever sins we have must surely be cleansed.
If there's a god he hates ugly men and that's why we suffer so much, so what makes you think that he will let us go to heaven?
If life is not fair what makes you think that afterlife is? Imagine if all ugly males go into hell and good looking people into heaven. Estağfurullah
Life is supposedly unfair because of free will, the original sin that corrupted mankind or whatever but in the end there has to be justice if there is a (good) god. I guess there's a chance that there is an evil god and that we'll suffer even more but lets hope not.

Or maybe we get reincarnated into incels again and continue the cycle of misery for all eternity.

And even if there is heaven and hell were probably going to hell for being ugly. Blackpill applies to god too

Life is supposedly unfair because of free will

No, will has nothing to do with it, life is unfair because God created a world where people can be simply born better than others

only god lies in ur subconscious. ain't no external deity out there to give ya the after life. ya have to claim for ya self by doing astela pojection and luced dreming to the realm of Gods and escape samsara

Pascal's wager: incel edition
full