Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy If the reason men are having less sex is because they're lazy what does that say about women?

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
This is commonly brought up my most foids on the typical degenerate social media spheres. Just a quick little google search.

As of November 2022 Work force participation for men @ 88.4% compared to 76.3% for women.

2021 data shows average work day for full time men was 8.4 hours compared to 7.8 for women.

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/atus.pdf

Also for fun Just a quick lookup of the top jobs worked by men and women

So let me get this straight. Men are having less sex because they're lazy yet...they work more than women, are generally more engaged in the work force, and work much harder and physically demanding jobs. :feelsUgh:. Someone care to explain what planet these retards are living on?

Someone care to explain what planet these retards are living on?
there's nothing to explain they come up with retarded shit to appeal to the system they're just a bunch of fucking retards in denial no need for more explanations

This is commonly brought up my most foids on the typical degenerate social media spheres. Just a quick little google search.

As of November 2022 Work force participation for men @ 88.4% compared to 76.3% for women.

2021 data shows average work day for full time men was 8.4 hours compared to 7.8 for women.

View attachment 685359

View attachment 685360

So let me get this straight. Men are having less sex because they're lazy yet...they work more than women, are generally more engaged in the work force, and work much harder and physically demanding jobs. :feelsUgh:. Someone care to explain what planet these retards are living on?
“Dietician and nutrition”
No wonder people are getting fatter.

View attachment 685359

View attachment 685360

the reality is, men are tired from working their actual real jobs (unlike foids) so they don't want to waste their effort simping for sluts - that is what these mainstream "men are lazy" feminist articles are really getting at

F

View attachment 685359

View attachment 685360

Foids get handed jobs just bc of their vaginas while men have to work their asses off

Foids usually do jobs that any handicapped person could do. And yet they work less than men.

Lol there are way more fat foids than men. No way that men are lazier than these stupid foids.

there's nothing to explain they come up with retarded shit to appeal to the system they're just a bunch of fucking retards in denial no need for more explanations
Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back