Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If the police ever interviewed you, would your life sound interesting?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I've been watching some police interview videos recently on youtube... murderers and whatever but they always seem so innocent at the beginning! :feelsbaton:

Anyway, they talk to them lots about what they did at this time and that time and generally about themselves a bit. :feelsstudy:

If you were in that situation, would your life sound interesting? :feelsLightsaber:

Yes they'd have to hear my whole life story and what i share on here.

I've been watching some police interview videos recently on youtube... murderers and whatever but they always seem so innocent at the beginning! :feelsbaton:

Anyway, they talk to them lots about what they did at this time and that time and generally about themselves a bit. :feelsstudy:

If you were in that situation, would your life sound interesting? :feelsLightsaber:
I WONT SAY A SINGLE WORD GLOWNIGGER :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I would make my life sound interesting even though it is very boring

nope they'd fall asleep listening to my boring ass life

just read to them every sewers' post you've made.

It's interesting isn't it that while I lot of people here might have more boring lives than your average normie, our internal monologues are probably a LOT more interesting!