Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If the people in East Germany, Slovakia, Hungary & Bulgaria want to get out from WEF control..

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
They will have to open up new fronts and fight on Russia's side in the war. Majorities in each of those areas are cheering for Russia, and want to go back to the 1980's and Soviet communism. As life was better for most people then, than today under the WEF/EU communists.

What happens if the people in those countries are too scared to fight. Thing is the WEF/EU has already taken everything away from them. Now is there chance to fight, if they let it pass them by, then they have to hold their heads in shame and suck up to their WEF nobility bosses and beg them for a small raise.

No escape from authoritarianism.

99% of people don't know or don't care about the WEF.

99% of people don't know or don't care about the WEF.

Thing is even though people can't explain the whys or hows, they just know what life was like in the 80's, versus today.

they won't do it. I have heard many other slavs and Balkan folk actually dislike Russians for being too imperialist. @To koniec @Mecoja @WorthlessSlavicShit is it true that most slavs dislike Russia?

they won't do it. I have heard many other slavs and Balkan folk actually dislike Russians for being too imperialist. @To koniec @Mecoja @WorthlessSlavicShit is it true that most slavs dislike Russia?
I can't say how its like in other Slav countries, in Serbia people love Russians and Serbia is brotherly country with Russia. In military Serbia is neutral and in Russo-Ukraine War officially Serbia condemned the invasion of Ukraine, Serbia generally is in good terms with Ukraine. While the country's goal is to join EU, no one wants to join the Nato, Nato bombing and sending troops on Kosovo left bitter taste. People know EU membership is a pipedream so most people don't even care anymore. If open war broke between Russia and NATO, Serbia would try to stay neutral.

They will have to open up new fronts and fight on Russia's side in the war. Majorities in each of those areas are cheering for Russia, and want to go back to the 1980's and Soviet communism. As life was better for most people then, than today under the WEF/EU communists.

What happens if the people in those countries are too scared to fight. Thing is the WEF/EU has already taken everything away from them. Now is there chance to fight, if they let it pass them by, then they have to hold their heads in shame and suck up to their WEF nobility bosses and beg them for a small raise.
Communism is retarded and ironically Russia is more capitalistic than the west which is a lot closer to communism than anything now. EUSSR (((WEF)))

I can't say how its like in other Slav countries, in Serbia people love Russians and Serbia is brotherly country with Russia. In military Serbia is neutral and in Russo-Ukraine War officially Serbia condemned the invasion of Ukraine, Serbia generally is in good terms with Ukraine. While the country's goal is to join EU, no one wants to join the Nato, Nato bombing and sending troops on Kosovo left bitter taste. People know EU membership is a pipedream so most people don't even care anymore. If open war broke between Russia and NATO, Serbia would try to stay neutral.
Isn't even EU a pretty controversial policy? Polls I've seen shown it was pretty split. Joining the eu might lead to some economic gain assuming economically it does not implode soon which is pretty optonistic but its like making a deal with the devil you know theyll be trying to force child trans as hard as they do refugees

Last edited:
Isn't even EU a pretty controversial policy? Polls I've seen shown it was pretty split. Joining the eu might lead to some economic gain assuming economically it does not implode soon which is pretty optonistic but its like making a deal with the devil you know theyll be trying to force child trans as hard as they do refugees
Depends on the individuals, sure no one wants globo homo and all that it carries showed down the throat, there are some people that are very western oriented, most don't care for the politics and just don't want to be poor, while some wants to be able to move out of the country and get a job in some Western country and get better payment. But its not going to happen, same story goes in circles for over 23 years, EU sees Serbia as an enemy, also US hates Serbia and has strong influence over European countries.

yes it's true especially poles and czechs, bulgars maybe too

yes it's true especially poles and czechs, bulgars maybe too

From what I can tell the Poles, Czechs and Romanians are standing strongly with Ukraine, as those countries hate Russia.

On the other hand people in Bulgaria, East Germany, Hungary, Slovakia are supporting Russia, even though their governments are mainly supporting Ukraine. Except Hungary which is more leaning towards Russia.

Slavs are low inhib af and won't take shit from Klaus Schwab or any of his asshole friends. The slav mentality is generally pretty based, which goes against everything the WEF stands for. Also many of them are alcohol and degenerate maxxing to cope with living in doomer land, so they wouldn't really care about some random German guy telling them what to do.

An irony I have been saying is the EU actually needs Ukraine and Russia in it, so that there can be balance politically. There should be the left liberal wing and the right conservative wing like in the US.

Slavs are low inhib af and won't take shit from Klaus Schwab or any of his asshole friends. The slav mentality is generally pretty based, which goes against everything the WEF stands for. Also many of them are alcohol and degenerate maxxing to cope with living in doomer land, so they wouldn't really care about some random German guy telling them what to do.

slavland-in-a-single-picture.png
Cope the slav shitholes are getting zogged such as poland.They had a pretty big gay parade last june or july with jewkrainians

An irony I have been saying is the EU actually needs Ukraine and Russia in it, so that there can be balance politically. There should be the left liberal wing and the right conservative wing like in the US.
Ukraine's party is centrist and they have been banning "homophobia" recently.If they get into the eu they will be just another zogged party like the CDU.They will flood the country with "refugees" even if most people don't want them.As for putins party they promote multiculturalism and import central asian muslims.He has also banned anti semitism and recently said faggotry is fine if they do it inside their bedrooms(this is the first steep towarss full uncontrolled faggotry like in america where drag queens dance to little kids)

Ukraine's party is centrist and they have been banning "homophobia" recently.If they get into the eu they will be just another zogged party like the CDU.They will flood the country with "refugees" even if most people don't want them.As for putins party they promote multiculturalism and import central asian muslims.He has also banned anti semitism and recently said faggotry is fine if they do it inside their bedrooms(this is the first steep towarss full uncontrolled faggotry like in america where drag queens dance to little kids)

Ya Zelensky was already talking about importing masses of Latino workers to help with the rebuilding.

Thing is even though people can't explain the whys or hows, they just know what life was like in the 80's, versus today.
In the sense that they remember living in shit-tier economies where they had to wait in lines on the streets to be able to purchase yoghurts, yeah, they remember that.

It's pretty funny, but I legitimately have a feeling that, apart from some die-hard Eastern Bloc nostalgics, most of the "pro-Russia" people here in Slovakia (who are a majority of the overall population, but very much a minority among the younger generations) aren't actually so much pro-Russia as they are anti-West. Russia is fighting the West, so they like it, but almost none of them would want the Warsaw Pact to be revived.

It's generally pretty hard to like a country whose government openly treats you as a wayward slave that needs to be brought back into the fold.

Honestly? I think that Russia is an absolutely natural partner for the other Slavic and EE countries, and the fact that they've managed to make sure that those countries will see Russia as a mortal enemy of their countries for generations is a geopolitical blunder worthy of being studied. It's not just that their entire idea of diplomacy is screaming that you simply need to be subservient to them, because it's their birthright to rule EE or whatever.

The biggest hurdle to their ambitions is that there is simply nothing they can offer to the countries they wish to dominate apart from a loss of sovereignty. Both the US/West in general and China are much wealthier, the former stunningly so, as well as much more technologically advanced. Joining them simply has no benefits compared to Russia's supposed peers.

In the sense that they remember living in shit-tier economies where they had to wait in lines on the streets to be able to purchase yoghurts, yeah, they remember that.

It's pretty funny, but I legitimately have a feeling that, apart from some die-hard Eastern Bloc nostalgics, most of the "pro-Russia" people here in Slovakia (who are a majority of the overall population, but very much a minority among the younger generations) aren't actually so much pro-Russia as they are anti-West. Russia is fighting the West, so they like it, but almost none of them would want the Warsaw Pact to be revived.

It's generally pretty hard to like a country whose government openly treats you as a wayward slave that needs to be brought back into the fold.

Honestly? I think that Russia is an absolutely natural partner for the other Slavic and EE countries, and the fact that they've managed to make sure that those countries will see Russia as a mortal enemy of their countries for generations is a geopolitical blunder worthy of being studied. It's not just that their entire idea of diplomacy is screaming that you simply need to be subservient to them, because it's their birthright to rule EE or whatever.

The biggest hurdle to their ambitions is that there is simply nothing they can offer to the countries they wish to dominate apart from a loss of sovereignty. Both the US/West in general and China are much wealthier, the former stunningly so, as well as much more technologically advanced. Joining them simply has no benefits compared to Russia's supposed peers.
Russia has nothing to offer EE except poverty and AIDS. Poland will take the West's money and tell them to fuck off, it's doing what Trump couldn't do, building a high tech fence to keep out shitskins. Funny how that part is always left out, doesn't fit the fox news/gatewaypundit/breitbart/RT brainrot narrative.

You know that East Germany doesn't exist since 1990, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back