Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If the Oofy Doofy pill isn’t real, why are there female pedophiles?

Female pedophiles are super rare. Like 1 in a million. The rest of them all want the same thing

Even female pedophiles are JB Chad only

Even female pedophiles are JB Chad only
Why would they want a pubescent JB Chad with undeveloped male features over the adult, mature Chad? A lot of them who get caught are clearly attractive, shouldn’t be a hard thing for them to do so.

Why would they want a pubescent JB Chad with undeveloped male features over the adult, mature Chad? A lot of them who get caught are clearly attractive, shouldn’t be a hard thing for them to do so.
I think same reason why some fefails want a prettyboy shotamaxxed KPop chang instead of Chris Mogsworth or Henry Chadvill

I think same reason why some fefails want a prettyboy shotamaxxed KPop chang instead of Chris Mogsworth or Henry Chadvill
They want effeminate looking beta males with social status they can manipulate through sex.

Nigger if Oofy Doofy theory is real, then go have sex
Because I am too masculine looking and mentally ill to appear oofy doofy.

This theory is updated for 2021 Here are some of the qualities Oofy Doofy men posses:

• Highly neurotypical, very organized in his goals and behavior
  • Very social and adaptive
  • Slightly feminine, believes in total equality for all people.
  • Small minded, does not like to be philosophical or deep in his own thoughts
  • Is not exceptional at anything, goes with the wind
  • Seeks opportunities to socialize, even if there's very few of them
  • Often is not religious, very flexible moral beliefs
  • Very attuned to woman's need, even beyond reason
  • Metropolitan, likes big cities

There are thousands of them in just the UK alone and those are from the reports.
UK has 67 million people, of course some are gonna be outliers but you’re bluepilled if you think this is common, pretty much all foids like the exact same thing
are you an alt?
You aren’t allowed alt accounts on this site, it says that in the rules

Oofy doofy is only for tall men.

Modern men hit the wall at 30. For the most women do not like adult men from a sexual perspective. Young men are more handsome and youthful which women actually like. By 30 years old, most men are betabuxs or in dead bedrooms.

They want effeminate looking beta males with social status they can manipulate through sex.

This theory is updated for 2021 Here are some of the qualities Oofy Doofy men posses:

high IQ. Matches my observations

I don't know if this phenomenon is recurring often enough to be considered a pattern, and thus, a pill.

Last edited:
I don't know if this is phenomenon is recurring often enough to be considered a pattern, and thus, a pill
Go watch travis blackpill on YT for more info on the subject, i've seen this a couple of times but it happens a lot apparently. This explains why some guys were considered "outliers" in truth they may be well just be oofy doofy, but that's genetic as well so no hope for incels

I don't know if this is phenomenon is recurring often enough to be considered a pattern, and thus, a pill
If you go to any major metropolitan city, you will see so many of these effeminate, neotenous, people pleaser oofy doofies.

I know a few oofie doofies. One is tallfag but obese and insecure. The other has no masculinity and acts very beta. Probably thanks her after sex :feelskek:.

If you go to any major metropolitan city, you will see so many of these effeminate, neotenous, people pleaser oofy doofies.

This seems like a case of accentuating the outliers to give the impression that it's more common than should be expected. This oofy doofy pill (JFL @ that name) runs directly counter to many well-known black pills about lookism and female mate choices.

This seems like a case of accentuating the outliers to give the impression that it's more common than should be expected. This oofy doofy pill (JFL @ that name) runs directly counter to many well-known black pills about lookism and female mate choices.
those are short term relationships and affairs, for LTRs, women have much lower standards: they want these submissive socially acceptable and popular betas instead with very little smv that simp and please them. These betas don't need the bux for betabux, women now make more than men in many metro cities, yet most normies and low tier normies have girlfriends.

those are short term relationships and affairs, for LTRs, women have much lower standards: they want these submissive socially acceptable and popular betas instead with very little smv that simp and please them. These betas don't need the bux for betabux, women now make more than men in many metro cities, yet most normies and low tier normies have girlfriends.
So they want high status betas to simp for them and to give them attention? Why, because chad just doesn't give enough of a fuck to keep feeding her attention, because he'll easily get bored and move on?

Based high IQ Yeah Oofy doofy is law you can be a 10/10 Chad but if you’re not Oofy doofy it’s over no women will want you

oofy doofy is LAW

Shotacons

ngl the boys are lucky i wish my teacher would fuck me :feelsohh:

Based high IQ Yeah Oofy doofy is law you can be a 10/10 Chad but if you’re not Oofy doofy it’s over no women will want you

OK, GrAYfag.

JFL @ oofy doofy being law.

I know an Iraqi guy named Ali who fits almost all these:
  • ADHD, the kind that's NT on 2x speed
  • very social
  • parrot voice, simps for girls
  • retarded
  • also retarded at school
  • he will switch between talking with 5 different peopole in a flash
  • ye
  • simp as said before
  • lives in a moderately sized city

I know an Iraqi guy named Ali who fits almost all these:
  • ADHD, the kind that's NT on 2x speed
  • very social
  • parrot voice, simps for girls
  • retarded
  • also retarded at school
  • he will switch between talking with 5 different peopole in a flash
  • ye
  • simp as said before
  • lives in a moderately sized city
And? Does oofy doofy check out with him? Is he swimming in pussy, or at least paired up with some artsy, urbanite, hipster girlfriend?

And? Does oofy doofy check out with him? Is he swimming in pussy, or at least paired up with some artsy, urbanite, hipster girlfriend?
absolutely not, (which I forgot to add in although that was the point I was going for) :feelskek:

Last edited:
So they want high status betas to simp for them and to give them attention? Why, because chad just doesn't give enough of a fuck to keep feeding her attention, because he'll easily get bored and move on?
Yes, women always wanted to completely control and manipulate men through sex: they can't manipulate chad because he has too many options.

Yes, women always wanted to completely control and manipulate men through sex: they can't manipulate chad because he has too many options.
If I'm understanding you correctly, you're saying that oofy doofy theory is basically foids resigning and giving up on trying to tame chad (because they learn that he can't be tamed), so they settle for taming an easy mark?

This just sounds like depressed holes settling for betabuxx simps. It's pretty much what every hole does when she realizes that chad is no longer an option for her and she doesn't want to die alone. Every guy who betabuxxes is controlled and manipulated through sex.

Sorry, brocel, but oofy doofy theory isn't anything new and exciting. It's just repackaged betabuxx theory.

If I'm understanding you correctly, you're saying that oofy doofy theory is basically foids resigning and giving up on trying to tame chad (because they learn that he can't be tamed), so they settle for taming an easy mark?
Also, a lot of them actually fear rejection of Chad because he doesn't have to chase them.

Sorry, brocel, but oofy doofy theory isn't anything new and exciting. It's just repackaged betabuxx theory.
It's more than betabuxx, these men don't have to be wealthy at all for this to happen as people think: women can also go for submissive poorer men/losers like stoners and hippies that they can control, manipulate, whore for their validation, and use as an emotional slave.
Oofy doofy doesn't deny lookism. What seems to be happening is basically betabuxx without the financial aspect. I can definitely accept women in our (essentially) matriarchal society prioritizing psychological control over sexual attraction. Especially since many foids might finally realize they cannot monopolize chads anyway.

They still cuck these men with better looking guys on the side, but all their psychological needs are fulfilled in the 'relationship' despite the guy not paying for everything. She gets to chide, criticize and belittle the man she is with and she need never fear retaliation because she never regards this guy as a sexual being. Perhaps this is another reason for the decreasing birth rates. Who needs a kid when she can just substitute her hubby/boyfriend as a pseudo-dependent? Hence, her 'mothering' instincts are sated. Compare how mothers talk down to children with wives to husbands. You'll a notice a very creepy similarity.

When you think about it, this just confirms dual mating strategy all over again. Really, why does she even need to land a chad? Chad is more trouble long term. Women know they can get laid as easily as breathing, and chad is always willing to fuck below his looksmatch. So she can get her needs met then, and the rest of the time she has weak-willed schlub to abuse and manipulate to her heart's content.

It's more than betabuxx, these men don't have to be wealthy at all for this to happen as people think: women can also go for submissive poorer men/losers like stoners and hippies that they can control, manipulate, whore for their validation, and use as an emotional slave.
OK, sure, but the currency is now attention and emotions, rather than money and resources. Granted, the "buxx" is different, but the role of the male ultimately is the same: to provide something the female wants.

Wth is

Oofy Doofy​

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back