Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If the N word is offensive (a bad word) then nobody should say it

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
It's unfair that only blacks can say the N word. If it's a degrading word then don't use it at all.

Yeah. I never say stuff like that, not because I can't, but because I don't want to. No one should get to say it.

if blacks were smart they would let the word 'nigger' be normalized because doing so would give the word less power and therefore less unironic anti-black racists would use it

my nigger sister gets outraged when I say it but only hangs out with whites. WHAT A SHOCKER A HYPOCRITICAL ROASTIE.

sorry nigger i promise ill never say nigger again

It's unfair that only blacks can say the N word. If it's a degrading word then don't use it at all.
The oppressor gets to choose what is offensive and not or don't use it at all..lmmaooo

Nigga nigger have two different tones and yes...non niggas or niggers that say these words is considered offensive by the group who it was attained for....

We all know the history....white Americans had their own take...but in biblical times the word was NIGER....and some of jesus disciples were called such in Antioch (acts13:1) I believe...but it was more of a surname from a dark race family name.

my nigger sister gets outraged when I say it but only hangs out with whites. WHAT A SHOCKER A HYPOCRITICAL ROASTIE.
So she likes white guys? :feelsaww:

Only americans are afraid to say nigger

Typography Alphabet GIF by The3Flamingos

if you find the N word offensive you should stop using all other “bad” words like faggot schizo spic chud etc, careful, mind offend some negro out there

Say the things like they are nigger

We black people are just dumb thats why. We call eachother nigga but a white man does it and we get pissed. I really dont care if someone says it. It is very offensive but i really dont give a fuck because my ancestors werent retarded enough to be enslaved.