Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If the modern hitler(women) eradicated all sub5 traits through severe eugenics(like now). Would 80/20 still exist?

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
If the modern hitler(women) eradicated all sub5 traits (like balding, ugliness, manletism, ethnicism etc...) through severe eugenics(like now).

Would things get better and the 80/20 rule become more like 70/30 or 60/40 rule?

Or would they just find other things to reject men for

80/20 is cope, its more like 95/5

Since the cause of hypergamy is difference in sexual drive and they would be attracted to a bigger figure of the population, yes

no look at island (or is it iceland) for example

80/20 is cope, its more like 95/5
yep. 95% of men in the entire world are virgins
no look at island (or is it iceland) for example
elaborate?
Since the cause of hypergamy is difference in sexual drive and they would be attracted to a bigger figure of the population, yes
i guess thats their end goal. to eradicate non chads so their future offspring can have a higher likeliness of beiing with a chad

thats not what the rule means

80/20 implies 80% of women go for the top 20% of men

in reality 95% of women go for the top 5% of men

elaborate?

i guess thats their end goal. to eradicate non chads so their future offspring can have a higher likeliness of beiing with a chad
in iceland there are no incels

everybody looks great

most advanced country in world

Yes, they're going to get pickier and pickier.

yes. the standards would just rise.

I believe it would still exist, but be much more cutthroat
Most men are paying for long-term relationships (betabuxx).

sub5 is relevant to the population

Nope 80/20 would no longer exist

The problem with this darwinian eugenicist idea of not letting sub5 men breed to "improve the genepool" is that it just doesn't work

As long as sub8 foids are still breeding (even with a chad) they will give birth to genetic subhumans because those foids are passing on their subhuman genetics

For example = if a 4'8 noodlewhore has a child with a 6'5 blonde chad, if that child is a male then he will be a genetic subhuman because of his mother passing on her subhuman genes

The only way this darwinian eugenicist idea will work is if giga-chad breeds ONLY with a giga-stacy

The problem with this darwinian eugenicist idea of not letting sub5 men breed to "improve the genepool" is that it just doesn't work

As long as sub8 foids are still breeding (even with a chad) they will give birth to genetic subhumans because those foids are passing on their subhuman genetics

For example = if a 4'8 noodlewhore has a child with a 6'5 blonde chad, if that child is a male then he will be a genetic subhuman because of his mother passing on her subhuman genes

The only way this darwinian eugenicist idea will work is if giga-chad breeds ONLY with a giga-stacy
I guess it’s fair, because in future society will loose those subhuman traits (or at least reduce this at minimum) and incels will become extinct. It would be great if governments of all countries will unite together and post multiple international legal acts which describe strict rules of “breeding behavior”. Actually, I don’t mind if they will ban us from reproduction at all. Just imagine whole world full of stacies and chads without sub5 incels and even normies. Lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back