Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If the majority of the United States is atheist and believes in evolution, then why do they say "Humans are not animals"?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33091
  • Start date
If your point is that atheistic morality is not set in stone, then I agree.

Is it worse or better than religious morality? I don't know, but I do know that throughout history many atrocities were committed in the name of God.

Also, say what you want about atheism, but if you're here complaining about it it's because many people are more convinced by it than they are by religions. Beyond its purported utilitarian value, the concept of God also needs to convince people about its very existence, and I think that's where it fundamentally fails.
This is not a thread about religion v atheism.

This is a thread about atheists being hypocrites and not intellectually honest.

Atheism an anti-religion religion.

That reminds me of what someone once said about Paul Dirac, who was a very adamant atheist :

"God does not exist, and Paul Dirac is his prophet."

Indeed. If you were truly atheist then you could clearly see that religion is a very useful tool and gives people a purpose in life that is greater than themselves and greatly benefits society. But these edgy atheists are like "hurr durr all religion bad!"

It is a big part of human culture/society/civilization regardless of what they think otherwise. But what we need is a religion that is actually true and not made up. Lots of black dribbly candles, Baphomets head on a platter. A skull.

4ec3f7f4c4820354e00fd726cfea13b1.jpg

I do have a baphomet and skull though it's a proper baphomet (though I've stuck a Swiss cowbell on it) and the skull opens up to reveal a collection of rosary beads from various different faiths. Though the skull is colorful like this.

Q75P2arrey-11.jpg

That's in an alcove with a collection of old PC and Atari 800 cartridges, it's not a really full dark edge tbh. Inner darkness though, an inner dark poetry. Cut me open I'm like Black Jacks.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a8GlAf6Gv8&t=4s

That reminds me of what someone once said about Paul Dirac, who was a very adamant atheist :

"God does not exist, and Paul Dirac is his prophet."

Atheists are ignorant and dumb though.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIiNoMPV-O8&t=1s

Unless they're talking about how Christians are delusional.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlJMFpaJVV8

They're very good at that, proper job and first rate stuff. Face palming lion there, they're out of their minds.

Last edited:
2 WORDS : COGNITIVE DISSONANCE

Because they are retarded.

They are spiritual but not religious aka they are still religious just not in the traditional way.