Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If the gov gave incels steady income, incels still have zero value and a GF or family of their own to make them feel wanted

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Let's say the gov recognizes most men aren't going to do well with dating / women and will end up alone most of their lives. They give you $3k a month, or just pay for your rent / utilities. Whatever.

Makes your life a lot nicer except you still feel like an unwanted pieece of shit because you have no woman to make you feel validated, no family to raise, no function or use in society. At the end of the day, society sees you as dogshit and the free market will recognize you have no purpose, thus will treat you like shit.

Nothing will fix that. No god, no amount of money, no amount of copes will fix this one single, undeniable, unchangeable fact.

You are worthless to society.

And you will cope, hem and haw, try to hide this fact until you hit 30/40 and it goes off like an airhorn in your ear, 24/7.

Let's say the gov recognizes most men aren't going to do well with dating / women and will end up alone most of their lives. They give you $3k a month, or just pay for your rent / utilities. Whatever.

Makes your life a lot nicer except you still feel like an unwanted pieece of shit because you have no woman to make you feel validated, no family to raise, no function or use in society. At the end of the day, society sees you as dogshit and the free market will recognize you have no purpose, thus will treat you like shit.

Nothing will fix that. No god, no amount of money, no amount of copes will fix this one single, undeniable, unchangeable fact.

And you will cope, hem and haw, try to hide this fact until you hit 30/40 and it goes off like an airhorn in your ear, 24/7.
brutal

what CHOices do incels have?

Money is cope, the consequences of being ugly could drown out even the imperial treasury of Constantinople :kys: :kys: :kys:

This is basically me right now. Autismbux is essentially a form of Incelbux.

If someone's inceldom is caused by lack of money, why would they even be here? There's a million ways of getting money, just do that instead.

No way. I would be able to get my surgeries and actually use money to make money. My life would be way better with $3K a month, I wouldn't even thing about suicide anymore, despite how truecel I am because surgerymaxxing would be obtainable and I could spend my NEET time learning a new language and investing in my own business so I can escape The West and have a happy ending.

Included in St. Hamudi's 2019 Black pill revelations :ha..feels:

Makes your life a lot nicer except you still feel like an unwanted pieece

I would take it though.

If we got 3k a month, government funded prostitutes, and removed cucked laws we'd have a lot more value, and we'd be happier so we'd be able to contribute to society instead of tearing it down.

It's truly over man

Would love this to be my life ngl.

I'll cope gladly being a neet shutin. Only reason I work. Would love to never go outside.

No way. I would be able to get my surgeries and actually use money to make money. My life would be way better with $3K a month, I wouldn't even thing about suicide anymore, despite how truecel I am because surgerymaxxing would be obtainable and I could spend my NEET time learning a new language and investing in my own business so I can escape The West and have a happy ending.
The issue is that everyone else will be doing the same thing. If every male is surgerymaxxed, nothing will change for you as an individual. And as far as leaving the west, that is only a temporary solution. Feminism is a global virus.

The issue is that everyone else will be doing the same thing. If every male is surgerymaxxed, nothing will change for you as an individual. And as far as leaving the west, that is only a temporary solution. Feminism is a global virus.
Assuming OP is talking about only self identifying incels getting $3K a month rather than the government deciding who is and isn't an incel, that would mean that there wouldn't be too many surgerymaxxed former incels flooding the competition and not every surgerymaxx incel is going to become a chad or chadlite either, many would be happy just to be normie tier. The would be some normies trying to get the benefits so the government would have to make sure that only sub4s who apply get the benefits.If I was surgerymaxxed, I wouldn't care if I couldn't get a decent foid in The West anyway. Any improvement is improvement, any progress is progress. Just not being ugly any more would be a huge deal.

Like you said, feminism is a global virus, but if we escape The West after surgerymaxxing, we might be able to move to countries that are decades behind The West in feminist takeover and have time to reproduce and start families before The Feminist World Government cements it's total domination of the solar system. Realistically, it would be easier to get the government to pay for our surgeries than it would be to get the government to oppose feminism. As far as The West goes, I don't see white knight cucks and simps waking up anytime soon. We might as well push for artificial wombs and waifubots and start our own sexual orientation for people who are not attracted to mortal humans and prefer asexual reproduction. That way we can talk about acceptance and normies who oppose us can get called out as robophobic bigots.

If we got 3k a month, government funded prostitutes, and removed cucked laws we'd have a lot more value, and we'd be happier so we'd be able to contribute to society instead of tearing it down.
yes that's better than nothing

Fuck society, who cares? Give me the money.

Don't care. Would rather be a neet and unwanted then a wagecuck anyway

With that money at the very least I could cope or looksmaxx to hell. Better that than being a poor fuck.
Resultado de imagen de rasengan pepe

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back