Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If technology didn't exist, I would die at birth.

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
I would have avoided my life of misery if there would be no technology.
My mother gave me birth after 7 months of being pregnant, so I was born prematurely.
My cheeks were like a bag hanging from my face, and my skin color was violet instead light, and when my mother saw me she said "he is ugly". And then doctor said smth like "no, you are wrong, he is beautiful, he will develop".
I don't have any defects expect being ugly now, but if I was born just few decades earlier I would be dead, maybe even my parents/my mother family would kill me the moment they saw me.

Last edited:
"she is ugly" :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

I was born prematurely as well. I needed to be put in an incubator and all sorts of things just to survive

"she is ugly" :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Just a typo, I edited it.

I was born prematurely as well. I needed to be put in an incubator and all sorts of things just to survive
Yea I was in the incubator too. There was user that was showing based research saying that's its basically over for prematurely born children.

I wasn’t born prematurely, but I had extreme difficulty with breathing at the time of my birth. I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for 21st century medical technology. I think it’d be better if I just died considering my life now.

Did they keep you in an incubator or just under a light and heat source cos they do that with some premature infants? It's a sign of future inceldom, premature kids are often shorter, lighter and grow short and ugly

I was born with several birth defects:

ARM

Dermoid

Without technology, I would've died from a broken co-arc (I think that's how you spell it) just a couple weeks after birth.

Just a typo, I edited it.

Yea I was in the incubator too. There was user that was showing based research saying that's its basically over for prematurely born children.
I think it's only over for heterosexual men who were born premature. A gay man born premature or a foid born premature will be able to get sex. I used to work with a white foid in her early 20s who was born premature, she had to be put in an incubator and everything and most men would still bang her.

Did they keep you in an incubator or just under a light and heat source cos they do that with some premature infants? It's a sign of future inceldom, premature kids are often shorter, lighter and grow short and ugly
I bet that Chads are more likely to be born naturally and on time and much less likely to be born premature or born too late.

I wish I was lucky enough. It would probably be better if I had been killed.

I would rather be dead

Yeah, I wouldn't have survived if I was born 4 decades ago:feelsrope::feelsrope: