Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If Suicide Booths were real like Futurama there would be less shootings.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
Lot's of people reach the point where they just want to kill themselves, but they decide to go on for the sake of others, fear of death itself, or fear of surviving a suicide attempt. So they hold on to that internal torture for as long as they can, until eventually, it comes spilling out and then they take it out on society.

If they allowed people to choose their own deaths, assisted suicide, or suicide booth like Futurama they would go out peacefully and painlessly, like a gentleman :feelsYall:

But Normies would rather watch the depressed suffer and drown in their own torment then to go out peacefully. They tell people they don't have the right to end their lives as they see fit, and don't allow them the option to do it in a safe and painless way.

It's bad enough Normies create the world that make it hell for us. But they also want to control our right to end our lives, if we can't take the suffering?

Like superman said: "You won't let me live, you won't let me die"

Some suicidal people trying to live for the sake of others, or because they fear death are just a ticking timebomb, where eventually they will either take it out on themselves (suicide) or others (mass shooting)

Also funny how normies want to talk about "My body my choice" when it comes to foids killing their babies, but suicidal people aren't allowed to choose when to end their own life. I guess "my body my choice" doesn't matter when it's about the depressed.

7lfukopgqmj21

Last edited:
But Normies would rather watch the depressed suffer and drown in their own torment, then to go out peacefully
Also funny how normies want to talk about "My body my choice" when it comes to foids killing their babies, but suicidal people aren't allowed to choose when to end their own life. I guess "my body my choice" doesn't matter when it's about the depressed.

Lot's of people reach the point where they just want to kill themselves, but they decide to go on for the sake of others, fear of death itself, or fear of surviving a suicide attempt. So they hold on to that internal torture for as long as they can, until eventually, it comes spilling out and then they take it out on society.

If they allowed people to choose their own deaths, assisted suicide, or suicide booth like Futurama they would go out peacefully and painlessly, like a gentleman :feelsYall:

But Normies would rather watch the depressed suffer and drown in their own torment then to go out peacefully. They tell people they don't have the right to end their lives as they see fit, and don't allow them the option to do it in a safe and painless way.

It's bad enough Normies create the world that make it hell for us. But they also want to control our right to end our lives, if we can't take the suffering?

Like superman said: "You won't let me live, you won't let me die"

Some suicidal people trying to live for the sake of others, or because they fear death are just a ticking timebomb, where eventually they will either take it out on themselves (suicide) or others (mass shooting)

View attachment 450476
Suicide booths on street corners would be even more dystopian than now. Just make it an option in countries to seek euthansia for whatever reason and for a very cheap price (less than $100) and that is enough.

Pretty nice post describing the blatant retarded sadist hypocrisy of normalfaggots. I should add that normalfaggots also have the audacity to call people that commit suicide ''cowards'' when in reality it takes gigantic balls to do it, things that the average normalfaggot will never have since all they do is pick on weaker people and can't hold any opinion that is not mainstream politically correct garbage.

Pretty nice post describing the blatant retarded sadist hypocrisy of normalfaggots. I should add that normalfaggots also have the audacity to call people that commit suicide ''cowards'' when in reality it takes gigantic balls to do it, things that the average normalfaggot will never have since all they do is pick on weaker people and can't hold any opinion that is not mainstream politically correct garbage.
Normies be like "Suicide is cowardly" unless is a Japanese Samurai in some movie or anime doing seppuku then suddenly it's honorable. Like I said many times, Normies feel more empathy for fictional characters then real life people.

no, it won't decrease mass murders; if one's able to/can commit such acts then there is/was an opportunity, such as firearms possession which could've been easily used against oneself to take own's life.

No.

As the people who kill large numbers of people in society are seeking vengeance against society.

People who just want to kill themselves generally find some kind of way to do it whether that way is explosive, bloody and messy such as in the case of Ronnie Mcnutt or relatively peaceful ie think all those people who found ways to asphyxiate themselves with car fumes or instead of that they simply poisoned themselves to death by taking too many of a certain kind of pill and falling asleep and never waking up again, etc, etc. :feelsthink:

Doesn't even make sense. If someone can commit a mass shooting they can shoot themselves as well. Therefore having a painless death. Most sucidal people aren't homicidal anyway.

Doesn't even make sense. If someone can commit a mass shooting they can shoot themselves as well. Therefore having a painless death.
It isn't a guaranteed death nor is it always painless. Ask @riceronicel

Last edited:
He tried to commit suicide with a gun and failed. It's not a guaranteed death.
The dude shot himself in the temple. Very low IQ MOVE. Pretty much one of the worst places on the head to shot yourslef. I'd never make such a dumb mistake. He's lucky he's not brain damaged. Probably a LARP anyway.

Pretty much one of the worst places
I'd never make such a dumb mistake. He's lucky he's not brain damaged.
Shooting yourself by putting the gun to the roof of your mouth and pulling the trigger isn't 100% fatal all the time either though. And definitely not painless.

And shooting yourself in the heart is apparently a terrible idea too if you look up questions on it online about what happens when you do that.
Probably a LARP anyway.
No tbh what he's posted is pretty convincing if you read the whole backstory and how he's been on watch now by others.

so we're talking about exceptions here when the lethality is 97~99%
Incels have bad luck and failure can leave you brain dead, paralyzed and in a vegetable state for the rest of your life.

Shooting yourself by putting the gun to the roof of your mouth and pulling the trigger isn't 100% fatal all the time either though. And definitely not painless.

And shooting yourself in the heart is apparently a terrible idea too if you look up questions on it online about what happens when you do that.

No tbh what he's posted is pretty convincing if you read the whole backstory and how he's been on watch now by others.
I guess. The other important part is to put yourself at an islotated place so noone can "help" you. Nothing is ever 100% certain though. I likely would never risk shooting myslef anyway. I think that overdose of some drug is a better way to go out.

I guess. The other important part is to put yourself at an islotated place so noone can "help" you. Nothing is ever 100% certain though. I likely would never risk shooting myslef anyway. I think that overdose of some drug is a better way to go out.
Imo jumping off a high enough building is a better and more reliable way to go than shooting yourself tbh
Like jumping off the top story of a parking garage and landing on a non grassy/soft surface.
Landing head first when doing that (if you are brave enough) gives a strong likeliness of death on impact.

Last edited:
I think jumping off a high enough building is a better and more reliable way to go than shooting yourself tbh
Like jumping off the top story of a parking garage and landing on a non grassy/soft surface.
I'd never do that or jumping in front of a train. If i were to survive it it would be hell. It's better to do something without that much risk of permanently fucking you up. Like slitting your wrists or pill overdose. My plan of going out is to go in the woods mix a lot of painkillers with booze then slit my wrist and stab myslef in the throat. Even if i were to survive that somehow it's unlikely i will have any extreme consequences from it.

I'd never do that or jumping in front of a train. If i were to survive it it would be hell. It's better to do something without that much risk of permanently fucking you up.
Jumping in front of a train is not to be recommended imo.
Like slitting your wrists or pill overdose.
Pill OD can also lead to non lethal complications. Slitting your wrists is not reliable and a drawn out painful death from bleeding.
My plan of going out is to go in the woods mix a lot of painkillers with booze then slit my wrist and stab myslef in the throat. Even if i were to survive that somehow it's unlikely i will have any extreme consequences from it.
Do you have access to firearms where you live? Painkillers and firearms sound like a much quicker way to end it ngl

Last edited:
Jumping in front of a train is not to be recommended imo.

Pill OD can also lead to non lethal complications. Slitting your wrists is not reliable and a drawn out painful death from bleeding.

Do you have access to firearms wher eyou live? Painkillers and firearms sound like a much quicker way to end it ngl
I wish but no they are all illegal where i live. I think my plan is not half bad. I have the balls to stab mysel in the throat so i think that would probably do me. I also thought about going in winter and stripping myself.. Hypothermia, overdose and bleeding out would surely do me.

I wish but no they are all illegal where i live. I think my plan is not half bad. I have the balls to stab mysel in the throat so i think that would probably do me. I also thought about going in winter and stripping myself.. Hypothermia, overdose and bleeding out would surely do me.
All methods that take time like slitting your wrists and hypothermia and bleeding out you want to avoid imo.
The longer it takes the more pain you are going to experience. The ideal is the most painless and quickest exit possible.

Last edited:
All methods that take time like slitting your wrists and hypothermia and bleeding out you want to avoid imo.
The longer it takes the more pain you are going to experience. The ideal is the most painless and quickest exit possible.
Maybe but i'd want to experience dying tbh. Plus i would be very drunk anyway.

Normies be like "Suicide is cowardly" unless is a Japanese Samurai in some movie or anime doing seppuku then suddenly it's honorable. Like I said many times, Normies feel more empathy for fictional characters then real life people.
Which is quite disturbing it should be the other way around since real people... Are YKNOW mcfucking real.

just shoot yourself through tth heart or the mouth. What's with @riceronicel ?
i tried shooting myself in the temple, which is an extremely low IQ move. Worst it'll do is blind you because you're basically shooting the nerves that the eyes use to send visual signals to your brain.
The dude shot himself in the temple. Very low IQ MOVE. Pretty much one of the worst places on the head to shot yourslef. I'd never make such a dumb mistake. He's lucky he's not brain damaged. Probably a LARP anyway.
yeah i'm lucky i'm not mentally retarded, which is literally on the fence because you're too retarded to do any movements, but not useless enough to justify someone pulling the plug on you.

Maybe but i'd want to experience dying tbh.
If you've had enough pain (emotional and physical) in your life like most blackpilled incels have then am pretty sure you don't. You may also to start to panic after some time experiencing pain and not dying immediately and start getting regrets. Happens to many people because the in built survival instinct is strong.
Plus i would be very drunk anyway.
Being drunk isn't a complete anesthetic and also when you are drunk you can be more likely to mess up your attempt and fail at it with unknown and horrific consequences.

Btw look at this. Belgium is a country with one of the least strict requirements for seeking euthansia or assisted suicide. Euthansia and assisted suicide is a guaranteed death compared to all the other methods discussed before.

Last edited:
He tried to commit suicide with a gun and failed. It's not a guaranteed death.
shooting yourself in the heart is painful and you'll die a slow painful death since you're bleeding profusely. That said, you're still aware of what's going on because you haven't shot yourself in the brain. And that's kind of painful to think about.
Incels have bad luck and failure can leave you brain dead, paralyzed and in a vegetable state for the rest of your life.
damn if i was a vegetable i pray someone pulls the plug IMMEDIATELY.

It should be an international law that requires people to pull the plug on vegetables. Like what's the point of having someone like that around?

shooting yourself in the heart is painful and you'll die a slow painful death since you're bleeding profusely.
With information available on the internet it definitely helps to research all this before you decide if you want to go through with it ngl
Didn't know about the shooting yourself through heart method being faulty until searching it up online out of curiosity tbh
That said, you're still aware of what's going on because you haven't shot yourself in the brain. And that's kind of painful to think about.
Yeah you don't lose consciousness or feeling of pain right away and that's the horrible part. And it's more than a split second and can last for minutes. The human body can be surprisingly resilient.

damn if i was a vegetable i pray someone pulls the plug IMMEDIATELY.

It should be an international law that requires people to pull the plug on vegetables. Like what's the point of having someone like that around?
"Right to life" craziness and obsession about how if you are to be put to death it should be up to society to decide.

Last edited:
With information available on the internet it definitely helps to research all this before you decide if you want to go through with it ngl
Didn't know about the shooting yourself through heart method being faulty until searching it up online out of curiosity tbh

Yeah you don't lose consciousness or feeling of pain right away and that's the horrible part. And it's more than a split second and can last for minutes. The human body can be surprisingly resilient.
yup. that's why most shoot the brain. Shooting yourself in the mouth can work but you have to aim directly forward so it hits your spinal cord. Or else, you're just going to have a hole somewhere and you're going to feel every part of what you just did.

Bones are a lot harder than people realize, and the more dense your bones are, the more complicated things can get if you try to harm yourself.

If you've had enough pain (emotional and physical) in your life like most blackpilled incels have then am pretty sure you don't. You may also to start to panic after some time experiencing pain and not dying immediately and start getting regrets. Happens to many people because the in built survival instinct is strong.

Being drunk isn't a complete anesthetic and also when you are drunk you can be more likely to mess up your attempt and fail at it with unknown and horrific consequences.

Btw look at this. Belgium is a country with one of the least strict requirements for seeking something like that. Assisted suicide and euthansia is a guaranteed death compared to all the other methods discussed before.
I suppose you're kinda right but only if you considered me to be a normal person. if i were to chose to kill myself, i would do everything i can to make sure i'd die. i suffered so much in life i would never risk fucking it up. Also i don't care if it hurts as long as i die. Noone would give me euthanasia anyway cause the world wants me to to slave my whole life away. i won't. honestly i'm surprised i lasted this long. Not like anyone ever helped me with anything. All i do is sit alone in my room anyway.

"Right to life" craziness and obsession about how if you are to be put to death it should be up to society to decide.
Soyciety thinks they're so smart and know what's best for you. The FUCK is that bullshit? If soyciety knew what was best for me, they would have killed me as soon as I was born.

yup. that's why most shoot the brain. Shooting yourself in the mouth can work but you have to aim directly forward so it hits your spinal cord. Or else, you're just going to have a hole somewhere and you're going to feel every part of what you just did.
Yeah being paralyzed after shooting yourself through the roof of your mouth and still surviving is a nightmare scenario.
Bones are a lot harder than people realize, and the more dense your bones are, the more complicated things can get if you try to harm yourself.
Suicide is way harder than movies make it appear. It has a high chance of physically messing you up if you survive no doubt about that.
Which is why euthansia and assisted suicide are the most reliable option. Even then guns, jumping in front of trains, bleeding out, lighting yourself on fire or suffocating yourself are some of the worst ways to die.

Suicide is way harder than movies make it appear. It has a high chance of physically messing you up if you survive no doubt about that.
Which is why euthansia and assisted suicide are the most reliable option. Even then guns, jumping in front of trains, bleeding out, lighting yourself on fire or suffocating yourself are some of the worst ways to die.
exactly.

Soyciety won't ever legalize it fully. If that were the case there would immediately be so many youngcels and teens trying to rope through assisted euthanasia, and soyciety doesn't want to be responsible for that.

...but also soyciety doesn't want to be responsible for the rampant hypergamy and favoritism going on in this world.

i tried shooting myself in the temple, which is an extremely low IQ move. Worst it'll do is blind you because you're basically shooting the nerves that the eyes use to send visual signals to your brain.

yeah i'm lucky i'm not mentally retarded, which is literally on the fence because you're too retarded to do any movements, but not useless enough to justify someone pulling the plug on you.
Glad you're not a vegetable. That's like my biggest nigmare. it' far worse than death. Being at mercy ofthers

I suppose you're kinda right but only if you considered me to be a normal person. if i were to chose to kill myself, i would do everything i can to make sure i'd die. i suffered so much in life i would never risk fucking it up. Also i don't care if it hurts as long as i die. Noone would give me euthanasia anyway cause the world wants me to to slave my whole life away. i won't. honestly i'm surprised i lasted this long. Not like anyone ever helped me with anything. All i do is sit alone in my room anyway.
Belgium has one of the least restrictive options. Thought that was the Denmark but if you are currently living in Europe it's worth considering if you ever feel like you have no options.
Soyciety thinks they're so smart and know what's best for you. The FUCK is that bullshit? If soyciety knew what was best for me, they would have killed me as soon as I was born.
It's like LiterallyASoyboy once said before he escortceled: a lot of people are scared how many more people would go through with ending life themselves if euthansia and assisted suicide were legal. It would also take away the meaning of life for many people. Prohibiting people's right to end their lives after they have suffered physically or emotionally is what is selfish, not suicide itself.

If you don't have any family or children why should there be any restrictions? The objections are understandable for married couples or someone who has children but not for single sexless males.

Anyway most likely even if it was legal it wouldn't be like every ugly male would apply right away. Most likely they'd try to live, only to be beaten down by life and as a desperate last resort choose to end it. But this time it would be for real and in a way where society couldn't taunt them that they were just seeking attention or to just end it in the most painful way possible. And sickeningly perhaps that's another reason why society tries to make it hard for ugly males to exit this world: out of pettiness and spite.

Last edited:
im living just to keep other people happy at this point

Glad you're not a vegetable. That's like my biggest nigmare. it' far worse than death. Being at mercy ofthers
me too. Next time I attempted to rope I will succeed. I've been doing a shit ton of research on what puts people to a permanent end, and I'm trying to achieve that for myself. The challenge is finding the quickest and painless way possible (there aren't actually painless methods, but the most painless one relatively speaking).

me too. Next time I attempted to rope I will succeed. I've been doing a shit ton of research on what puts people to a permanent end, and I'm trying to achieve that for myself. The challenge is finding the quickest and painless way possible (there aren't actually painless methods, but the most painless one relatively speaking).
Hope it works out for you and you can get some peace. I already said my preffered method. Going to the woods and slitting my wrist and overdosing at the same time but i guess it might not be for everyone.

shooting oneself in the mouth, necessary 15 degrees at an upward angle, such trajectory will shatter the medulla oblongata

Hope it works out for you and you can get some peace. I already said my preffered method. Going to the woods and slitting my wrist and overdosing at the same time but i guess it might not be for everyone.
...i may look into that.