Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If someone got laid once in their life are they incel?

No they are disgusting sexhaver soul = tainted

to a certain extent i imagine that the person would indeed have the mental health of a truecel, they got laid only 1 time in they're life thinking it was going to happen again and kept seeking for it like a blissful child only to await a life of loneliness and misery, being bluepilled for a years. they just sit in their lonely life and trying to recall how good it felt having sex and craving for it again.

there is no clear definition of what incel is

If you're not a KHHV, just leave this forum. Staying here will make you feel worse than you should for no real reason since you are a sexhaver. You will also ruin the experience of real incels who could never even convince a woman to hold hands, much less have sex.
This is the place you're looking for: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/

It may not be 100%, but it's pretty fucking clear.

Involuntary Celibate: You don't want to be celibate, but you don't have a choice. It's not voluntary.

Why? This is where the black pill comes in and explains.

If you're not a KHHV, just leave this forum. Staying here will make you feel worse than you should for no real reason since you are a sexhaver. You will also ruin the experience of real incels who could never even convince a woman to hold hands, much less have sex.
This is the place you're looking for: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/
How can you be handholdless and hugless?

technically no, but I imagine they suffer from the same effects of inceldom

How can you be handholdless and hugless?
My definition of KHHV is to have never done these romantically. It wouldn't make sense otherwise.

wdym is not clear? I think is very clear incel= someone ugly who will never be in a relationship although he wants to

wdym is not clear? I think is very clear incel= someone ugly who will never be in a relationship although he wants to
but what about some oofy doofy who is in relationship but rarely gets pussy? Or a guy who had sex only few times in high school and college?

a guy who had sex only few times in high school and college?
high school is fuckin hell for trucels
how can a guy go through high school,get laid and still being called INCEL
he's a failed normie

jfl i share the forum with sexhavers defenders

but what about some oofy doofy who is in relationship but rarely gets pussy? Or a guy who had sex only few times in high school and college?
if they had sex a few times means foid found them attractive therefore are not incels anymore,and about oofy doofy just betabuxxers