If someone found out that you post here...

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
My dad already knows I post here. He searched incels in (goygle) and of course he got all the sensationalist bullshit
It doesn't matter anyway

Yes I would drink my own piss, it doesnt taste bad anyway

TheProphetMuscle

Banned
-
I’d tell them to go fuck themselves. I’v told people I’m an incel and most of the time they don’t really care

Honeypot

Veteran
-
No, it's stupid they will just keep blackmailing you or finally contacting your family with more disgusting things they have made you do.

Honeypot

Veteran
-
If someone blackmail you is because they want you to suffer not anything you will do will restrain them from doing it

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I'm a closeted incel tbh. Don't want anyone to know about it and do my best to hide it.

janoycresva

acnescarliquideggwhitedrinkingcel
-
Back when I was 10, I used to get colds and ear aches a lot, my grandma, being from Ukraine and into traditional medicine told me that drinking my own piss may help (because it helped some of my cousins). Long story short, I've probably drank 5 cups of my own warm piss over my life time. It doesn't taste good but it won't make you vomit. So the answer is yes.

catfishman23

Banned
-
My mom already knows she doesnt care I think a couple of female co workers know I post here they wont say anything.

I could care less

Weed

-
My dad already knows I post here. He searched incels in (goygle) and of course he got all the sensationalist bullshit
It doesn't matter anyway

Yes I would drink my own piss, it doesnt taste bad anyway
Just lol @ English speaking parentcels

Jazavac

Queso bandito
-
Complying to blackmail is a bad choice. If you record yourself doing that, both the piss drinking and the posts will be exposed to everybody. Even if they don't, you'll always have that hanging over your head and the next time they want to blackmail you they have twice the leverage.

Better just own up to your posts tbh.

Lubricure

Catgirl Bioengineer
-
As long as potential employers don´t know, I don´t care. Moreover, it would require solid evidence that´s it´s me posting here. I think most blackmailers can´t pull that stunt.

However, I would not comply and tell them to have anal sex with rabid dogs. Raw.

IsolationHurts

HS Teachercel
-
If i get doxxed and lose my job i would probably kill myself ngl
But i think its very hard to happen. In my country most people dont know what an incel is. And ive just seen a couple of spanishcels here apart from me, so... I think im safe for now.
But there should definetly be an option to delete everything youve written just in case you suspect someone is about to discover you. I hope i dont regret posting here :/

Gabe

Recruit
-
don't care. I already talk about incel and blackpill stuff in real lfie. Plus i've never said something on here that I would not say in real life.

Noixa

gaymaxxing with niggers
-
I would care a bit, would not humiliate myself to stop it. Nobody else would though, would probably not even be surprised. JFL if you think anyone cares about you or if this would happen anyone would think any less of you (which is impossible)

Brahcel

Admiral
-
U mean u guys do nit talk about it openly and refer men to this website?

A stupid foid even tried to find out what site this was but i would not tell her. She tried to joogle but failed. Lol

RREEEEEEEEE

Universally hated by women — 2/10 curry truecel
-
No wonder you're so PC
Not really bro, I am usually motivated by Islam when I post that's why I can't hate all women or wish harm to all of them.. just the ones who treat me like trash; even though that isn't allowed either, but whatever. My Chad friend said, after reading some of my posts here, "You need some love in your heart." :feelskek:

LiterallyASoyboy

Legend
-
Considering I'm a recluse(borderline hiki) as it is, I'm not sure what difference it would make. Maybe my parents would be even more worried about me, but I suppose little else.

Firefly

Who Needs A Fucking Title?!
-
My mom already knows she doesnt care I think a couple of female co workers know I post here they wont say anything.

I could care less
Would be hilarious if you actually successfully catfish'd a co-worker who knew you post here

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
Jfl if you don't lowinhibmaxx and browse braincels and incels.is in the front row of class

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
-
This is why Im extra careful about not getting doxxed, the jew in charge wont wipe your account even if you get doxxed and beg him

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
I wouldn't care and my family wouldn't be surprised, my life is already miserable as it is

BurakuminBibba

Recruit
-
i wouldnt care but i live in one of the most feminist cities in the world (toronto) im scared of cucks and landwhales snitching to get me arrested, any woman get can get any male arrested in this country.

Inceldo

Banned
-
i wouldnt care but i live in one of the most feminist cities in the world (toronto) im scared of cucks and landwhales snitching to get me arrested, any woman get can get any male arrested in this country.
But canadian jails must be pretty nice

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
-
I would just let them tbh. I post good high iq stuff if someone couldn't appreciate it and the ad for that would be their fault.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)